Iceice (īs),USA pronunciation n., v., iced, ic•ing, adj.
- the solid form of water, produced by freezing;
- the frozen surface of a body of water.
- any substance resembling frozen water: camphor ice.
- a frozen dessert made of sweetened water and fruit juice.
- See ice cream.
- icing, as on a cake.
formality: The ice of his manner betrayed his dislike of the new ambassador.
- a diamond or diamonds.
- protection money paid to the police by the operator of an illicit business.
- a fee that a ticket broker pays to a theater manager in order to receive a favorable allotment of tickets.
- break the ice:
- to succeed initially;
make a beginning.
- to overcome reserve, awkwardness, or formality within a group, as in introducing persons: The chairman broke the ice with his warm and very amusing remarks.
- cut no ice, [Informal.]to have no influence or importance;
fail to impress: Her father's position cuts no ice with me.
- on ice, [Informal.]
- with a good chance of success or realization: Now that the contract is on ice we can begin operating again.
- out of activity, as in confinement or imprisonment.
- in a state of abeyance or readiness: Let's put that topic on ice for the moment.
- on thin ice, in a precarious or delicate situation: You may pass the course, but you're on thin ice right now.Also, skating on thin ice.
- to cover with ice.
- to change into ice;
- to cool with ice, as a drink.
- to cover (cake, sweet rolls, etc.) with icing;
- to refrigerate with ice, as air.
- to make cold, as if with ice.
- to preserve by placing on ice.
- [Ice Hockey.](esp. in Canada) to put (a team) into formal play.
- to settle or seal;
make sure of, as by signing a contract: We'll ice the deal tomorrow.
- to make (a business arrangement) more attractive by adding features or benefits: The star pitcher wouldn't sign his new contract until the team iced it with a big bonus.
- to kill, esp. to murder: The mobsters threatened to ice him if he went to the police.
- to establish a winning score or insurmountable lead in or otherwise assure victory in (a game or contest): Her second goal iced the game.
- to change to ice;
freeze: The sherbet is icing in the refrigerator.
- to be coated with ice (often fol. by up): The windshield has iced up.
- ice it, [Slang.]stop it;
that's enough: You've been complaining all day, so ice it.
- ice the puck, [Ice Hockey.]to hit the puck to the far end of the rink, esp. from the defensive area across the offensive area.
- of or made of ice: ice shavings; an ice sculpture.
- for holding ice and food or drink to be chilled: an ice bucket; an ice chest.
- on or done on the ice: ice yachting.
Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
Hi folks, this image is about Calligaris Ice Chair (beautiful Ice Chair #3). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 750 x 750. It's file size is just 66 KB. If You desired to save It to Your laptop, you may Click here. You also too see more pictures by clicking the photo below or read more at here: Ice Chair.
The home often has its figure. Furthermore using the cottage are found in the UK. Don't need to modify the composition of the building is a lot of, Calligaris Ice Chair (beautiful Ice Chair #3) patterns and traditional bungalow compete.
Never questioned an effect, attractive! In order to maintain the persona of a building, the designer Alex St of Kitchen Structure putting a kitchen style in addition to the key building. The effect? Lovely! Yes, Chelshire was situated in by a bungalow, the united kingdom is the building in question.
If you just like the setting of the kitchen that is comfortable as well as serene using a slight classic sense with likely a fantastic decision for you. To have this type you use a wooden floor and can make kitchen units that are inexpensive an election that have pattern features a routine. Applying pastel hues supper will be made by brown with touches of white and lumber colors while in the home along with your family can experience hotter.
A cube's kitchen layout in the form. Glass' use listed here is meant to have the capacity to manage the temperature. Glass could be exposed to supply oxygen in to the bedroom while summer arrives. For there to be always a typical bond between the Calligaris Ice Chair (beautiful Ice Chair #3) with new home, the same content being used by surfaces with the outside terrace.
Desire to provide the atmosphere is cozy and comfy, the furniture comes with a soft bright colour as his finishing. Storage and contemporary gear is also gorgeous kitchen style complements this one. Also with up-lighting to illuminate the space through the night.
The bungalow was built in the 18th century and it is today at night stage of redevelopment. Instead of wanting to mimic the kind of the cottage, Alex E chose to assemble one more kitchen style that may reduce the structural change of the entire lodge and sustain this house's character.