Fullfull1 (fŏŏl),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., v., n.
- completely filled;
containing all that can be held;
filled to utmost capacity: a full cup.
maximum: a full supply of food for a three-day hike.
- of the maximum size, amount, extent, volume, etc.: a full load of five tons; to receive full pay.
- (of garments, drapery, etc.) wide, ample, or having ample folds.
well-supplied: a yard full of litter; a cabinet full of medicine.
- filled or rounded out, as in form: a full bust.
occupied (usually fol. by of ): She was full of her own anxieties.
- of the same parents: full brothers.
- ample and complete in volume or richness of sound.
- (of wines) having considerable body.
- (of the count on a batter) amounting to three balls and two strikes: He hit a slider for a homer on a full count.
- having base runners at first, second, and third bases;
- being slightly oversized, as a sheet of glass cut too large to fit into a frame.
- [Poker.]of or pertaining to the three cards of the same denomination in a full house: He won the hand with a pair of kings and sixes full.
- exactly or directly: The blow struck him full in the face.
- very: You know full well what I mean.
- fully, completely, or entirely;
at least: The blow knocked him full around. It happened full 30 years ago.
- to make full, as by gathering or pleating.
- to bring (the cloth) on one side of a seam to a little greater fullness than on the other by gathering or tucking very slightly.
- (of the moon) to become full.
- the highest or fullest state, condition, or degree: The moon is at the full.
- in full:
- to or for the full or required amount.
- without abridgment: The book was reprinted in full.
- to the full, to the greatest extent;
thoroughly: They enjoyed themselves to the full.
Circlecir•cle (sûr′kəl),USA pronunciation n., v., -cled, -cling.
- a closed plane curve consisting of all points at a given distance from a point within it called the center. Equation: x2 + y2 = r2.
- the portion of a plane bounded by such a curve.
- any circular or ringlike object, formation, or arrangement: a circle of dancers.
- a ring, circlet, or crown.
- the ring of a circus.
- a section of seats in a theater: dress circle.
- the area within which something acts, exerts influence, etc.;
sphere: A politician has a wide circle of influence.
- a series ending where it began, esp. when perpetually repeated;
cycle: the circle of the year.
- [Logic.]an argument ostensibly proving a conclusion but actually assuming the conclusion or its equivalent as a premise;
- a complete series forming a connected whole;
cycle: the circle of the sciences.
- a number of persons bound by a common tie;
coterie: a literary circle; a family circle.
- an administrative division, esp. of a province.
- a parallel of latitude.
- (formerly) the orbit of a heavenly body.
- See meridian circle.
- a glass or metal disk mounted concentrically with the spindle of a theodolite or level and graduated so that the angle at which the alidade is set may be read.
- a sphere or orb: the circle of the earth.
- a ring of light in the sky;
- to enclose in a circle;
encircle: Circle the correct answer on the exam paper. The enemy circled the hill.
- to move in a circle or circuit around;
rotate or revolve around: He circled the house cautiously.
- to change course so as to pass by or avoid collision with;
evade: The ship carefully circled the iceberg.
- circle the wagons:
- (in the early U.S. West) to form the wagons of a covered-wagon train into a circle for defensive purposes, as against Indian attack.
- to prepare for an all-out, unaided defensive fight: The company has circled the wagons since its market share began to decline.
- to move in a circle or circuit: The plane circled for half an hour before landing.
- [Motion Pictures, Television.]to iris (usually fol. by in or out).
Pillowpil•low (pil′ō),USA pronunciation n.
- a bag or case made of cloth that is filled with feathers, down, or other soft material, and is used to cushion the head during sleep or rest.
- anything used to cushion the head;
headrest: a pillow of moss.
- Also called lace pillow. a hard cushion or pad that supports the pattern and threads in the making of bobbin lace.
- a supporting piece or part, as the block on which the inner end of a bowsprit rests.
- to rest on or as on a pillow.
- to support with pillows.
- to serve as a pillow for: She pillowed the child with her body.
- to rest as on a pillow.
Hello folks, this post is about Full Circle Pillow ( Circle Pillow Pattern #4). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1058 x 1587. This blog post's file size is just 247 KB. Wether You want to save This picture to Your PC, you could Click here. You also also download more images by clicking the following image or read more at here: Circle Pillow Pattern.
Blinds are among the significant elements in a space. Full Circle Pillow ( Circle Pillow Pattern #4) able to block the daylight is also vivid to the outside and about the other hand is also in a position to cover part of the area so as not obvious in the external. So excellent blackout purpose until an area is scarcely that had a window without any drapes.
Curtains than advantageous in terms of functionality, can also be handled as a component of design that could adorn the area. These objects may be combined with types and models along with the style of the space of windows in order present a separate room design and in the future together.
To produce a harmonious combination of decoration of the space through the choice of ideal drapes, we ought to be observant while in the combination and complement of shades, patterns, together with the layer materials together with the concept of space along with the decoration of the screen itself. Not just that, the selection blackout also needs to be tailored to paint the surfaces the distinction isn't it along with like the blinds have a coloring that's not in equilibrium with all the colour of the wall paint, the result will look strange?