Memorymem•o•ry (mem′ə rē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ries.
- the mental capacity or faculty of retaining and reviving facts, events, impressions, etc., or of recalling or recognizing previous experiences.
- this faculty as possessed by a particular individual: to have a good memory.
- the act or fact of retaining and recalling impressions, facts, etc.;
recollection: to draw from memory.
- the length of time over which recollection extends: a time within the memory of living persons.
- a mental impression retained;
a recollection: one's earliest memories.
- the reputation of a person or thing, esp. after death;
fame: a ruler of beloved memory.
- the state or fact of being remembered.
- a person, thing, event, fact, etc., remembered.
- commemorative remembrance;
commemoration: a monument in memory of Columbus.
- the ability of certain materials to return to an original shape after deformation.
- Also called computer memory, storage.
- the capacity of a computer to store information subject to recall.
- the components of the computer in which such information is stored.
- the step in the classical preparation of a speech in which the wording is memorized.
- [Cards.]concentration (def. 7).
Foamfoam (fōm),USA pronunciation n.
- a collection of minute bubbles formed on the surface of a liquid by agitation, fermentation, etc.: foam on a glass of beer.
- the froth of perspiration, caused by great exertion, formed on the skin of a horse or other animal.
- froth formed from saliva in the mouth, as in epilepsy and rabies.
- a thick frothy substance, as shaving cream.
- (in firefighting)
- a chemically produced substance that smothers the flames on a burning liquid by forming a layer of minute, stable, heat-resistant bubbles on the liquid's surface.
- the layer of bubbles so formed.
- a dispersion of gas bubbles in a solid, as foam glass, foam rubber, polyfoam, or foamed metal.
- [Literary.]the sea.
- to form or gather foam;
- to cause to foam.
- to cover with foam;
apply foam to: to foam a runway before an emergency landing.
- to insulate with foam.
- to make (plastic, metal, etc.) into a foam.
- foam at the mouth, to be extremely or uncontrollably angry.
Hello folks, this photo is about Hypnia Memory Foam ( Double Size Foam Mattress #3). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 855 x 570. It's file size is just 31 KB. If You want to save This blog post to Your computer, you have to Click here. You also too see more attachments by clicking the photo below or see more at here: Double Size Foam Mattress.
Are you having problems identifying which lights is going to be selected for simply just, or your Hypnia Memory Foam ( Double Size Foam Mattress #3) the most effective light layout foryou? Well, today is the lucky morning since we will offer you on HOWTO select the great light for the room, four incredible tips! Plan lights are essential in nearly every room.
However, it is sometimes inadequate, which means you must look into it to think about how many plainly enlightened areas you need to have inside your bedroom. You opt for possibly or somewhat wall sconce a lamp as your bedside lamp and can go together with unique techniques.
The important thing will be to pick the alternative that best matches your needs whether aesthetics or their room is associated. It's very important to determine why the particular lighting is put below and never there.