Price Ceilings (charming Definition Of Price Ceiling In Economics #3)
Priceprice (prīs),USA pronunciation n., v., priced, pric•ing.
- the sum or amount of money or its equivalent for which anything is bought, sold, or offered for sale.
- a sum offered for the capture of a person alive or dead: The authorities put a price on his head.
- the sum of money, or other consideration, for which a person's support, consent, etc., may be obtained, esp. in cases involving sacrifice of integrity: They claimed that every politician has a price.
- that which must be given, done, or undergone in order to obtain a thing: He gained the victory, but at a heavy price.
- odds (def. 2).
- [Archaic.]value or worth.
- [Archaic.]great value or worth (usually prec. by of ).
- at any price, at any cost, no matter how great: Their orders were to capture the town at any price.
- beyond or without price, of incalculable value;
priceless: The crown jewels are beyond price.
- to fix the price of.
- to ask or determine the price of: We spent the day pricing furniture at various stores.
Ceilingsceil•ing (sē′ling),USA pronunciation n.
- the overhead interior surface of a room.
- the top limit imposed by law on the amount of money that can be charged or spent or the quantity of goods that can be produced or sold.
- the maximum altitude from which the earth can be seen on a particular day, usually equal to the distance between the earth and the base of the lowest cloud bank.
- Also called absolute ceiling. the maximum altitude at which a particular aircraft can operate under specified conditions.
- the height above ground level of the lowest layer of clouds that cover more than half of the sky.
- a lining applied for structural reasons to a framework, esp. in the interior surfaces of a ship or boat.
- Also called ceil′ing piece′. [Theat.]the ceiling or top of an interior set, made of cloth, a flat, or two or more flats hinged together.
- the act or work of a person who makes or finishes a ceiling.
- vaulting, as in a medieval church.
- hit the ceiling, [Informal.]to become enraged: When he saw the amount of the bill, he hit the ceiling.
Hello , this image is about Price Ceilings (charming Definition Of Price Ceiling In Economics #3). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 576 x 432. This picture's file size is just 30 KB. If You want to download It to Your laptop, you might Click here. You could too download more images by clicking the following picture or see more at this post: Definition Of Price Ceiling In Economics.
Observe how simple it's to acquire an artist beach-theme try your bedroom without spending a lot of cash. You desire to notice in your room if you are uncertain what you desire in your Definition Of Price Ceiling In Economics try searching in decorating journals and books to obtain a feeling of the extras. To retain the design constant beach you have to control yourself to simply buy the components that suit your topic.
An interesting number of decorations may contains some shells away a light and a pleasant beach theme framework higher. Utilize Price Ceilings (charming Definition Of Price Ceiling In Economics #3) style styles and photographs on your own walls to set a layout throughout your bedroom. Many individuals do not learn how to effectively hold a bit of craft and a difference that is big is made by this for the visual appeal.
For decorating the beach, hues must make you look at the beach. Light and breezy of perhaps and blues perhaps some orange with a lot. In case you prefer colors that are simple think about beige sand and skin tone. other accents that can help along with integrate seashells seaside sea shapes bring the seaside within your room out. Number that is strange should be grouped your extras in by you. Often seem good in case your class includes large and limited components mixed together.