Price Ceiling ( Definition Of Price Ceiling In Economics Pictures Gallery #1)
Priceprice (prīs),USA pronunciation n., v., priced, pric•ing.
- the sum or amount of money or its equivalent for which anything is bought, sold, or offered for sale.
- a sum offered for the capture of a person alive or dead: The authorities put a price on his head.
- the sum of money, or other consideration, for which a person's support, consent, etc., may be obtained, esp. in cases involving sacrifice of integrity: They claimed that every politician has a price.
- that which must be given, done, or undergone in order to obtain a thing: He gained the victory, but at a heavy price.
- odds (def. 2).
- [Archaic.]value or worth.
- [Archaic.]great value or worth (usually prec. by of ).
- at any price, at any cost, no matter how great: Their orders were to capture the town at any price.
- beyond or without price, of incalculable value;
priceless: The crown jewels are beyond price.
- to fix the price of.
- to ask or determine the price of: We spent the day pricing furniture at various stores.
Ceilingceil•ing (sē′ling),USA pronunciation n.
- the overhead interior surface of a room.
- the top limit imposed by law on the amount of money that can be charged or spent or the quantity of goods that can be produced or sold.
- the maximum altitude from which the earth can be seen on a particular day, usually equal to the distance between the earth and the base of the lowest cloud bank.
- Also called absolute ceiling. the maximum altitude at which a particular aircraft can operate under specified conditions.
- the height above ground level of the lowest layer of clouds that cover more than half of the sky.
- a lining applied for structural reasons to a framework, esp. in the interior surfaces of a ship or boat.
- Also called ceil′ing piece′. [Theat.]the ceiling or top of an interior set, made of cloth, a flat, or two or more flats hinged together.
- the act or work of a person who makes or finishes a ceiling.
- vaulting, as in a medieval church.
- hit the ceiling, [Informal.]to become enraged: When he saw the amount of the bill, he hit the ceiling.
Hi peoples, this image is about Price Ceiling ( Definition Of Price Ceiling In Economics Pictures Gallery #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 1133 x 1004. It's file size is just 71 KB. Wether You want to save It to Your computer, you may Click here. You could too download more pictures by clicking the following image or see more at here: Definition Of Price Ceiling In Economics.
The rooms were used-to make or create food, that impression of your kitchen. As the Price Ceiling ( Definition Of Price Ceiling In Economics Pictures Gallery #1) is actually a destination for a prepare and fit something carelessly because of the effects of the dash of cooking were burned a such like, so it can be said the kitchen is one room that is generally dirty and unpleasant.
Style your kitchen into a minimalist kitchen, employ your imaginative facet to create a minimalist kitchen in your house, since the minimalist kitchen is really a kitchen that's designed with a kitchen collection and a lot of kitchen units that one may employ to put a cooking tools. Which means for a minimalist home is full, you no longer need-to produce a hook or hook-in your kitchen.
In case your Definition Of Price Ceiling In Economics appears clean and clear, absolutely you will feel comfortable cooking. With a cozy home, cooking is more fun, since the preference of food depends on the temper of individuals that are preparing along with the outcome would be the maximum that your dinners will taste better.
Therefore it is today a great deal of kitchens that have an appealing product having a selection of furniture for storing products or cooking equipment on a regular basis whilst to not break apart. Possibly for a lot of the most easy way to arrange the kitchenware while in the kitchen will be to put in a hook or catch to keep some cooking items which can be put.