Old Kitchen Knife ( Old Case Kitchen Knives #1)
Oldold (ōld),USA pronunciation adj., old•er, old•est or eld•er, eld•est, n.
- far advanced in the years of one's or its life: an old man; an old horse; an old tree.
- of or pertaining to the latter part of the life or term of existence of a person or thing: old age.
- as if or appearing to be far advanced in years: Worry had made him old.
- having lived or existed for a specified time: a man 30 years old; a century-old organization.
- having lived or existed as specified with relation to younger or newer persons or things: Jim is our oldest boy.
- having been aged for a specified time: This whiskey is eight years old.
- having been aged for a comparatively long time: old brandy.
- long known or in use: the same old excuse.
- overfamiliar to the point of tedium: That joke gets old fast.
- belonging to the past: the good old days.
- having been in existence since the distant past: a fine old family.
- no longer in general use: This typewriter is an old model.
- acquired, made, or in use by one prior to the acquisition, making, or use of something more recent: When the new house was built, we sold the old one.
- of, pertaining to, or originating at an earlier period or date: old maps.
ancient: There may have been an old land bridge between Asia and Alaska.
- (cap.) (of a language) in its oldest known period, as attested by the earliest written records: Old Czech.
- experienced: He's an old hand at welding.
- of long standing;
having been such for a comparatively long time: an old and trusted employee.
- (of colors) dull, faded, or subdued: old rose.
- deteriorated through age or long use;
worn, decayed, or dilapidated: old clothes.
- [Physical Geog.](of landforms) far advanced in reduction by erosion or the like.
- sedate, sensible, mature, or wise: That child seems old beyond his years.
- (used to indicate affection, familiarity, disparagement, or a personalization): good old Bob; that dirty old jalopy.
- (used as an intensive) great;
uncommon: a high old time.
having been so formerly: a dinner for his old students.
- (used with a pl. v.) old persons collectively (usually prec. by the): appropriations to care for the old.
- a person or animal of a specified age or age group (used in combination): a class for six-year-olds; a horse race for three-year-olds.
- old or former time, often time long past: days of old.
Kitchenkitch•en (kich′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a room or place equipped for cooking.
- culinary department;
cuisine: This restaurant has a fine Italian kitchen.
- the staff or equipment of a kitchen.
- of, pertaining to, or designed for use in a kitchen: kitchen window; kitchen curtains.
- employed in or assigned to a kitchen: kitchen help.
- of or resembling a pidginized language, esp. one used for communication between employers and servants or other employees who do not speak the same language.
Knifeknife (nīf ),USA pronunciation n., pl. knives (nīvz),USA pronunciation v., knifed, knif•ing.
- an instrument for cutting, consisting essentially of a thin, sharp-edged, metal blade fitted with a handle.
- a knifelike weapon;
dagger or short sword.
- any blade for cutting, as in a tool or machine.
- under the knife, in surgery;
undergoing a medical operation: The patient was under the knife for four hours.
- to apply a knife to;
cut, stab, etc., with a knife.
- to attempt to defeat or undermine in a secret or underhanded way.
- to move or cleave through something with or as if with a knife: The ship knifed through the heavy seas.
Howdy there, this image is about Old Kitchen Knife ( Old Case Kitchen Knives #1). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 932 x 699. This image's file size is just 150 KB. If You decided to download It to Your laptop, you may Click here. You also also download more attachments by clicking the following image or see more at this article: Old Case Kitchen Knives.
Your house often has its own character. Also using cottages or the pad are situated in the united kingdom. Do not want to alter the building's structure is a lot of, Old Case Kitchen Knives designs and standard pad compete.
Never questioned a result, stunning! To be able to maintain the building's figure, Kitchen's artist Alex St Architecture adding a kitchen style in addition to the principal building. The end result? Wonderful! Yes, Chelshire was situated in by a pad, the united kingdom is the building in-question.
The cottage was built in the 18th-century and it is today past renovation's stage. Instead of trying to simulate the type of the cottage, Alex Saint made a decision to build an additional kitchen layout that'll decrease the structural change of the whole resort and sustain the smoothness of this property.