Newnew (no̅o̅, nyo̅o̅),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., n.
- of recent origin, production, purchase, etc.; having but lately come or been brought into being: a new book.
- of a kind now existing or appearing for the first time;
novel: a new concept of the universe.
- having but lately or but now come into knowledge: a new chemical element.
- unfamiliar or strange (often fol. by to): ideas new to us; to visit new lands.
- having but lately come to a place, position, status, etc.: a reception for our new minister.
- unaccustomed (usually fol. by to): people new to such work.
- coming or occurring afresh;
additional: new gains.
- fresh or unused: to start a new sheet of paper.
- (of physical or moral qualities) different and better: The vacation made a new man of him.
- other than the former or the old: a new era; in the New World.
- being the later or latest of two or more things of the same kind: the New Testament; a new edition of Shakespeare.
- (cap.) (of a language) in its latest known period, esp. as a living language at the present time: New High German.
- recently or lately (usually used in combination): The valley was green with new-planted crops.
anew or afresh (often used in combination): roses new washed with dew; new-mown hay.
- something that is new;
a new object, quality, condition, etc.: Ring out the old, ring in the new.
Ageage (āj),USA pronunciation n., v., aged, ag•ing or age•ing.
- the length of time during which a being or thing has existed;
length of life or existence to the time spoken of or referred to: trees of unknown age; His age is 20 years.
- a period of human life, measured by years from birth, usually marked by a certain stage or degree of mental or physical development and involving legal responsibility and capacity: the age of discretion; the age of consent; The state raised the drinking age from 18 to 21 years.
- the particular period of life at which a person becomes naturally or conventionally qualified or disqualified for anything: He was over age for military duty.
- one of the periods or stages of human life: a person of middle age.
- advanced years;
old age: His eyes were dim with age.
- a particular period of history, as distinguished from others;
a historical epoch: the age of Pericles; the Stone Age; the age of electronic communications.
- the period of history contemporary with the span of an individual's life: He was the most famous architect of the age.
- a generation or a series of generations: ages yet unborn.
- a great length of time: I haven't seen you for an age. He's been gone for ages.
- the average life expectancy of an individual or of the individuals of a class or species: The age of a horse is from 25 to 30 years.
- the level of mental, emotional, or educational development of a person, esp. a child, as determined by various tests and based on a comparison of the individual's score with the average score for persons of the same chronological age.
- a period of the history of the earth distinguished by some special feature: the Ice Age.
- a unit of geological time, shorter than an epoch, during which the rocks comprising a stage were formed.
- any of the successive periods in human history divided, according to Hesiod, into the golden, silver, bronze, heroic, and iron ages.
- [Poker.]the first player at the dealer's left. Cf. edge (def. 10a).
- See eldest hand.
- of age:
- being any of several ages, usually 21 or 18, at which certain legal rights, as voting or marriage, are acquired.
- being old enough for full legal rights and responsibilities.
- to grow old: He is aging rapidly.
- to mature, as wine, cheese, or wood: a heavy port that ages slowly.
- to make old;
cause to grow or seem old: Fear aged him overnight.
- to bring to maturity or a state fit for use: to age wine.
- to store (a permanent magnet, a capacitor, or other similar device) so that its electrical or magnetic characteristics become constant.
Plumbingplumb•ing (plum′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the system of pipes and other apparatus for conveying water, liquid wastes, etc., as in a building.
- the work or trade of a plumber.
- act of a person who plumbs, as in ascertaining depth.
Gasgas (gas),USA pronunciation n., pl. gas•es, v., gassed, gas•sing.
- [Physics.]a substance possessing perfect molecular mobility and the property of indefinite expansion, as opposed to a solid or liquid.
- any such fluid or mixture of fluids.
- any such fluid used as an anesthetic, as nitrous oxide: Did the dentist give you gas for your extraction?
- any such combustible fluid used as fuel: Light the gas in the oven.
- Also called gas pedal. the foot-operated accelerator of an automotive vehicle: Take your foot off the gas.
- [Coal Mining.]an explosive mixture of firedamp with air.
- an aeriform fluid or a mistlike assemblage of fine particles suspended in air, used in warfare to asphyxiate, poison, or stupefy an enemy.
- empty talk.
- a person or thing that is very entertaining, pleasing, or successful: The party was an absolute gas, and we loved it.
- a person or thing that affects one strongly.
- step on the gas, [Informal.]to increase the speed of one's movement or activity;
hurry: We'd better step on the gas or we'll be late for the concert.
- to supply with gas.
- to overcome, poison, or asphyxiate with gas or fumes.
- to singe (yarns or fabrics) with a gas flame to remove superfluous fibers.
- to treat or impregnate with gas.
- to talk nonsense or falsehood to.
- to amuse or affect strongly: Her weird clothes really gas me.
- to give off gas, as a storage battery being charged.
- to indulge in idle, empty talk.
- to become drunk (often fol. by up).
- gas up, to fill the gasoline tank of an automobile, truck, or other vehicle.
Leakleak (lēk),USA pronunciation n.
- an unintended hole, crack, or the like, through which liquid, gas, light, etc., enters or escapes: a leak in the roof.
- an act or instance of leaking.
- any means of unintended entrance or escape.
- the loss of current from a conductor, usually resulting from poor insulation.
- a disclosure of secret, esp. official, information, as to the news media, by an unnamed source.
- take a leak, Slang (vulgar). to urinate.
- to let a liquid, gas, light, etc., enter or escape, as through an unintended hole or crack: The boat leaks.
- to pass in or out in this manner, as liquid, gas, or light: gas leaking from a pipe.
- to become known unintentionally (usually fol. by out): The news leaked out.
- to disclose secret, esp. official, information anonymously, as to the news media: The official revealed that he had leaked to the press in the hope of saving his own reputation.
- to let (liquid, gas, light, etc.) enter or escape: This camera leaks light.
- to allow to become known, as information given out covertly: to leak the news of the ambassador's visit.
Repairsre•pair1 (ri pâr′),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to restore to a good or sound condition after decay or damage;
mend: to repair a motor.
- to restore or renew by any process of making good, strengthening, etc.: to repair one's health by resting.
- to remedy;
make up for: to repair damage; to repair a deficiency.
- to make amends for;
compensate: to repair a wrong done.
- an act, process, or work of repairing: to order the repair of a building.
- Usually, repairs.
- an instance or operation of repairing: to lay up a boat for repairs.
- a repaired part or an addition made in repairing: 17th-century repairs in brick are conspicuous in parts of the medieval stonework.
- repairs, (in bookkeeping, accounting, etc.) the part of maintenance expense that has been paid out to keep fixed assets in usable condition, as distinguished from amounts used for renewal or replacement.
- the good condition resulting from continued maintenance and repairing: to keep in repair.
- condition with respect to soundness and usability: a house in good repair.
re•pair′a•bil′i•ty, re•pair′a•ble•ness, n.
Howdy there, this image is about New Age Plumbing #9 Gas Leak Repairs. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 1574 x 246. This image's file size is just 58 KB. If You want to download It to Your PC, you could Click here. You could also download more images by clicking the picture below or see more at here: New Age Plumbing.
One of the most common issues we ask is how is my bath counter repainted by me? The baths therefore are likewise the focal point of the restroom and have benefits over time. By remodeling your New Age Plumbing #9 Gas Leak Repairs, you paint the bathtub mirror with relative ease can bring existence for the outdated toilet and takes only a few times of work and develop a wonderful weekend project.
Utilize a supreme quality primer to let the New Age Plumbing #9 Gas Leak Repairs t's outside exterior and your neighborhood gear retailer consult with to obtain the proper primer on your particular project. Allow primer dry before wanting to paint-your bathroom vanity. Record from all factors around your bathroom counter not to get colour on your own walls or floors.
We need to make toilet cupboard to achieve this you'll need sandpaper screwdriver and gentle soap. Making use of your screwdriver and eliminate all-the drawers from your own current wardrobe. Next grab a little mud along with your sandpaper all concluded from the makeup case. Be sure the sand both facets of the restroom door. Once you have finished sanding the door, marginally wash the entire toilet with gentle soap.