Cottagescot•tage (kot′ij),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house, usually of only one story.
- a small, modest house at a lake, mountain resort, etc., owned or rented as a vacation home.
- one of a group of small, separate houses, as for patients at a hospital, guests at a hotel, or students at a boarding school.
Cancan1 (kan;[unstressed]kən),USA pronunciation auxiliary v. and v., pres. sing. 1st pers. can, 2nd can or ([Archaic]) canst, 3rd can, pres. pl. can* past sing. 1st pers. could, 2nd could or ([Archaic]) couldst, 3rd could, past pl. could. For auxiliary v.: imperative, infinitive, and participles lacking. For v. (Obs.): imperativecan;
past part. could;
- to be able to;
have the ability, power, or skill to: She can solve the problem easily, I'm sure.
- to know how to: He can play chess, although he's not particularly good at it.
- to have the power or means to: A dictator can impose his will on the people.
- to have the right or qualifications to: He can change whatever he wishes in the script.
have permission to: Can I speak to you for a moment?
- to have the possibility: A coin can land on either side.
- [Obs.]to know.
Bebe (bē;[unstressed]bē, bi),USA pronunciation v. and auxiliary v., pres. sing. 1st pers. am, 2nd are or ([Archaic]) art, 3rd is, pres. pl. are* past sing. 1st pers. was, 2nd were or ([Archaic]) wast or wert, 3rd was, past pl. were;
pres. subj. be;
past subj. sing. 1st pers. were, 2nd were or ([Archaic]) wert, 3rd were;
past subj. pl. were;
past part. been;
pres. part. be•ing.
- to exist or live: Shakespeare's "To be or not to be'' is the ultimate question.
- to take place;
occur: The wedding was last week.
- to occupy a place or position: The book is on the table.
- to continue or remain as before: Let things be.
- to belong;
befall: May good fortune be with you.
- (used as a copula to connect the subject with its predicate adjective, or predicate nominative, in order to describe, identify, or amplify the subject): Martha is tall. John is president. This is she.
- (used as a copula to introduce or form interrogative or imperative sentences): Is that right? Be quiet! Don't be facetious.
- (used with the present participle of another verb to form the progressive tense): I am waiting.
- (used with the present participle or infinitive of the principal verb to indicate future action): She is visiting there next week. He is to see me today.
- (used with the past participle of another verb to form the passive voice): The date was fixed. It must be done.
- (used in archaic or literary constructions with some intransitive verbs to form the perfect tense): He is come. Agamemnon to the wars is gone.
Hello , this attachment is about Residential Cottages Can Be Yearlong Retreats. (attractive Cottage Type Houses #1). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 890 x 497. This image's file size is just 88 KB. If You ought to download It to Your computer, you should Click here. You also also see more photos by clicking the photo below or see more at here: Cottage Type Houses.
The bed room is actually a crucial a part of your house and where you may spend a great deal of your own time. So it's crucial that you just present it with superior flavor. Additionally you should also make sure that the furniture prior to the concept of the space.
It's also possible that options that are better will be found by you online than in retailers. Although buying your bedroom equipment keep in mind to check different essential things that accompany it such as pillowcases blankets and the like out. These can also be typically available in the identical shop.
In case you examine furniture, it would become a great idea where you'll get good and inexpensive furniture that may fit your budget to discover. If you're trying to find Residential Cottages Can Be Yearlong Retreats. (attractive Cottage Type Houses #1) furniture then a thing that is ideal is always to uncover a web based shop that sells it at a very economical discount. As well as the finest component is you may also compare the price tag on furniture before you make your choice.