Farmfarm (färm),USA pronunciation n.
- a tract of land, usually with a house, barn, silo, etc., on which crops and often livestock are raised for livelihood.
- land or water devoted to the raising of animals, fish, plants, etc.: a pig farm; an oyster farm; a tree farm.
- a similar, usually commercial, site where a product is manufactured or cultivated: a cheese farm; a honey farm.
- the system, method, or act of collecting revenue by leasing a territory in districts.
- a country or district leased for the collection of revenue.
- a fixed yearly amount accepted from a person in view of local or district taxes that he or she is authorized to collect.
- a tract of land on which an industrial function is carried out, as the drilling or storage of oil or the generation of electricity by solar power.
- [Eng. Hist.]
- the rent or income from leased property.
- the condition of being leased at a fixed rent;
possession under lease;
- Also called farm team, farm′ club′. [Chiefly Baseball.]a team in a minor league that is owned by or affiliated with a major-league team, for training or keeping players until ready or needed.
- [Obs.]a fixed yearly amount payable in the form of rent, taxes, or the like.
- buy the farm, [Slang.]to die or be killed.
- to cultivate (land).
- to take the proceeds or profits of (a tax, undertaking, etc.) on paying a fixed sum.
- to let or lease (taxes, revenues, an enterprise, etc.) to another for a fixed sum or a percentage (often fol. by out).
- to let or lease the labor or services of (a person) for hire.
- to contract for the maintenance of (a person, institution, etc.): a county that farms its poor.
- to cultivate the soil;
operate a farm.
- farm out:
- to assign (work, privileges, or the like) to another by financial agreement;
lease: The busy shipyard farmed out two construction jobs to a smaller yard.
- to assign the care of (a child or dependent person) to another: She farms her elderly aunt out to a retired nurse during the workweek.
- [Chiefly Baseball.]to assign (a player) to a farm.
- to exhaust (farmland) by overcropping.
- to drill (oil or gas wells), esp. by subcontract on land owned or leased by another.
Cottagecot•tage (kot′ij),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house, usually of only one story.
- a small, modest house at a lake, mountain resort, etc., owned or rented as a vacation home.
- one of a group of small, separate houses, as for patients at a hospital, guests at a hotel, or students at a boarding school.
Hi there, this image is about Middle Farm - Albertine Cottage (charming Derbyshire Holiday Cottages #3). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1116 x 837. It's file size is only 235 KB. If You ought to download It to Your laptop, you can Click here. You may too see more images by clicking the following image or see more at this article: Derbyshire Holiday Cottages.
Malaysia is the planetis largest stick manufacturer. Rattan increase and distribute in certain regions, such as for example Sumatra, Kalimantan, Sulawesi and Nusa Tenggara. The organic material to keep home furniture for example chairs, rattan content, platforms, racks and partitions might be used within the utilization of room. Besides substance having a mix of bamboo cane is definitely an important aspect in residential structure bamboo's inside.
Verify each connection Middle Farm - Albertine Cottage (charming Derbyshire Holiday Cottages #3) carefully whether there is a ruined or cracked. Along with wooden furniture, rattan furniture also has a weakness against mites that need to become provided anti- insect layer. As well as furnishings from rattan that is natural, there are also different substitute could be the manufactured rattan furniture-made of polyethylene, features a lighter weight, resistant to mites and don't have any connection ties.
The advent of an extensive collection of wicker furniture layout program together with manufactured rattan furniture products provides the flexibility to find the ideal rattan furniture fills the inner place your property.