Farmfarm (färm),USA pronunciation n.
- a tract of land, usually with a house, barn, silo, etc., on which crops and often livestock are raised for livelihood.
- land or water devoted to the raising of animals, fish, plants, etc.: a pig farm; an oyster farm; a tree farm.
- a similar, usually commercial, site where a product is manufactured or cultivated: a cheese farm; a honey farm.
- the system, method, or act of collecting revenue by leasing a territory in districts.
- a country or district leased for the collection of revenue.
- a fixed yearly amount accepted from a person in view of local or district taxes that he or she is authorized to collect.
- a tract of land on which an industrial function is carried out, as the drilling or storage of oil or the generation of electricity by solar power.
- [Eng. Hist.]
- the rent or income from leased property.
- the condition of being leased at a fixed rent;
possession under lease;
- Also called farm team, farm′ club′. [Chiefly Baseball.]a team in a minor league that is owned by or affiliated with a major-league team, for training or keeping players until ready or needed.
- [Obs.]a fixed yearly amount payable in the form of rent, taxes, or the like.
- buy the farm, [Slang.]to die or be killed.
- to cultivate (land).
- to take the proceeds or profits of (a tax, undertaking, etc.) on paying a fixed sum.
- to let or lease (taxes, revenues, an enterprise, etc.) to another for a fixed sum or a percentage (often fol. by out).
- to let or lease the labor or services of (a person) for hire.
- to contract for the maintenance of (a person, institution, etc.): a county that farms its poor.
- to cultivate the soil;
operate a farm.
- farm out:
- to assign (work, privileges, or the like) to another by financial agreement;
lease: The busy shipyard farmed out two construction jobs to a smaller yard.
- to assign the care of (a child or dependent person) to another: She farms her elderly aunt out to a retired nurse during the workweek.
- [Chiefly Baseball.]to assign (a player) to a farm.
- to exhaust (farmland) by overcropping.
- to drill (oil or gas wells), esp. by subcontract on land owned or leased by another.
Hi folks, this blog post is about Hall Farm Wetton - Thors ( Derbyshire Holiday Cottages #2). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 819 x 614. This post's file size is only 112 KB. Wether You want to download This picture to Your PC, you could Click here. You also too see more pictures by clicking the photo below or see more at here: Derbyshire Holiday Cottages.
Derbyshire Holiday Cottages is among the most popular components and are often-used for the floor as well as the Stone can also be a volcanic rock created by warmth and tension and are for sale in various hues like dim colors, light dull and pink and also other colors, Today due to the longevity and toughness, stone marble ceramic form usually useful for kitchen surfaces, walls and floor components and also building a family area.
Of course you realize a lot of these types of granite and possesses become a new pattern on earth of property and of course you are baffled in choosing a style, in setting-up a home, you need to consider the appropriate coloring for your surfaces of your home. Even though it is not unusual to also provide a neutral coloring such as white color to paint the surfaces of the house, color gray house usually chosen as the bottom shade is prominent.