Barbellbar•bell (bär′bel′),USA pronunciation n.
- an apparatus used in weight-lifting, consisting of a bar with replaceable, disk-shaped weights fastened to the ends.
Benchbench (bench),USA pronunciation n.
- a long seat for several persons: a bench in the park.
- a seat occupied by an official, esp. a judge.
- such a seat as a symbol of the office and dignity of an individual judge or the judiciary.
- the office or dignity of various other officials, or the officials themselves.
- the seat on which the players of a team sit during a game while not playing.
- thequality and number of the players of a team who are usually used as substitutes: A weak bench hurt their chances for the championship.
- [Informal.]See bench press.
- Also called workbench. the strong worktable of a carpenter or other mechanic.
- a platform on which animals are placed for exhibition, esp. at a dog show.
- a contest or exhibition of dogs;
- [Phys. Geog.]a shelflike area of rock with steep slopes above and below.
- a step or working elevation in a mine.
- berm (def. 2).
- on the bench:
- serving as a judge in a court of law;
- [Sports.](of a player) not participating in play, either for part or all of a game.
- to furnish with benches.
- to seat on a bench or on the bench: an election that benched him in the district court.
- to place (a show dog or other animal) in exhibition.
- to cut away the working faces of (a mine or quarry) in benches.
- to remove from a game or keep from participating in a game: to be benched because of poor hitting.
Presspress1 (pres),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to act upon with steadily applied weight or force.
- to move by weight or force in a certain direction or into a certain position: The crowd pressed him into a corner.
- to compress or squeeze, as to alter in shape or size: He pressed the clay into a ball.
- to weigh heavily upon;
subject to pressure.
- to hold closely, as in an embrace;
clasp: He pressed her in his arms.
- to flatten or make smooth, esp. by ironing: to press clothes; to press flowers in the leaves of a book.
- to extract juice, sugar, etc., from by pressure: to press grapes.
- to squeeze out or express, as juice: to press the juice from grapes.
- to beset or harass;
afflict: He was pressed by problems on all sides.
- to trouble or oppress;
put into a difficult position, as by depriving: Poverty pressed them hard.
- to urge or entreat strongly or insistently: to press for payment of a debt; to press for an answer.
- to emphasize or propound forcefully;
insist upon: He pressed his own ideas on us.
- to plead with insistence: to press a claim.
- to urge onward;
hasten: He pressed his horse to go faster.
- to push forward.
- to manufacture (phonograph records, videodiscs, or the like), esp. by stamping from a mold or matrix.
- to exert weight, force, or pressure.
- [WeightLifting.]to raise or lift, esp. a specified amount of weight, in a press.
- to iron clothing, curtains, etc.
- to bear heavily, as upon the mind.
- (of athletes and competitors) to perform tensely or overanxiously, as when one feels pressured or is determined to break out of a slump;
strain because of frustration: For days he hasn't seemed able to buy a hit, and he's been pressing.
- to compel haste: Time presses.
- to demand immediate attention.
- to use urgent entreaty: to press for an answer.
- to push forward or advance with force, eagerness, or haste: The army pressed to reach the river by dawn.
- to crowd or throng.
- [Basketball.]to employ a press.
- press the flesh, [Informal.]See flesh (def. 15).
- an act of pressing;
- the state of being pressed.
- printed publications collectively, esp. newspapers and periodicals.
- all the media and agencies that print, broadcast, or gather and transmit news, including newspapers, newsmagazines, radio and television news bureaus, and wire services.
- the editorial employees, taken collectively, of these media and agencies.
- (often used with a pl. v.) a group of news reporters, or of news reporters and news photographers: The press are in the outer office, waiting for a statement.
- the consensus of the general critical commentary or the amount of coverage accorded a person, thing, or event, esp. in newspapers and periodicals (often prec. by good or bad): The play received a good press. The minister's visit got a bad press.
- See printing press.
- an establishment for printing books, magazines, etc.
- the process or art of printing.
- any of various devices or machines for exerting pressure, stamping, or crushing.
- a wooden or metal viselike device for preventing a tennis or other racket from warping when not in use.
- a pressing or pushing forward.
- a crowding, thronging, or pressing together;
collective force: The press of the crowd drove them on.
- a crowd, throng, or multitude.
- the desired smooth or creased effect caused by ironing or pressing: His suit was out of press.
- pressure or urgency, as of affairs or business.
- an upright case or other piece of furniture for holding clothes, books, pamphlets, etc.
- [Basketball.]an aggressive form of defense in which players guard opponents very closely.
- [Weightlifting.]a lift in which the barbell, after having been lifted from the ground up to chest level, is pushed to a position overhead with the arms extended straight up, without moving the legs or feet.
- go to press, to begin being printed: The last edition has gone to press.
Hello , this photo is about Barbell Bench Press (charming Bench Press Pull Up Superset #1). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 976 x 540. This image's file size is only 67 KB. If You decided to save It to Your PC, you might Click here. You may also download more photos by clicking the following picture or read more at this post: Bench Press Pull Up Superset.
Everyone knows that colour is one to make a lovely bedroom layout, of the most significant components. Colour is a vital component for decorating, remodeling or making patterns, consequently selecting the most appropriate colors should be carefully considered. As mentioned in the earlier guide, the color may force effect on discussion, belief and feeling.
Thus, you must spend special interest in choosing the right shade on your family bedrooms. The bed room is a retreat where we sleep when we are exhausted, an area where we sleep, tired of the everyday routine, or maybe once we are sick. The bed room will be the spot wherever we wished to be alone, read a popular book or just stay muted. Suites must be a location that may create us feel not uncomfortable.
Picking a color scheme you want and make you experience not many uncomfortable may be the factor that is most critical that you should contemplate. Don't neglect to be sure that whatever color combination you select should match every aspect inside your bedroom.
This color is indeed blends perfectly together with the color palate and accessories found in this bedroom hopefully bedroom style with color selections above will help you determine your own house on the color scheme that is most comfy for you.The bedrooms are properly designed firstly selecting the most appropriate shade.
When used using the proper accent hues like shades-of silver, lightblue green Barbell Bench Press (charming Bench Press Pull Up Superset #1) might be neat shades for the bedroom. Glistening components could make your place more stunning and calm. It's the utilization of yellow coloring it is the most effective shade for that room and was spot on, not soothing although too vibrant.
Because of the importance of the event of the sack, you want to reveal the patterns that are most effective bedroom. We must select the style and shade that could create us accomplish reassurance and comfort. A room style that will promote solace in an evening that is chaotic. With a place with superior Bench Press Pull Up Superset color can be a luxury in itself you'll see.