Shadow Box Small ( Decorative Shadow Box Frame Idea #5)
Shadowshad•ow (shad′ō),USA pronunciation n.
- a dark figure or image cast on the ground or some surface by a body intercepting light.
- shade or comparative darkness, as in an area.
- shadows, darkness, esp. that coming after sunset.
protection: sanctuary in the shadow of the church.
- a slight suggestion;
trace: beyond the shadow of a doubt.
- a specter or ghost: pursued by shadows.
- a hint or faint, indistinct image or idea;
intimation: shadows of things to come.
- a mere semblance: the shadow of power.
- a reflected image.
- (in painting, drawing, graphics, etc.)
- the representation of the absence of light on a form.
- the dark part of a picture, esp. as representing the absence of illumination: Rembrandt's figures often emerge gradually from the shadows.
- (in architectural shades and shadows) a dark figure or image cast by an object or part of an object upon a surface that would otherwise be illuminated by the theoretical light source. Cf. shade (def. 16).
- a period or instance of gloom, unhappiness, mistrust, doubt, dissension, or the like, as in friendship or one's life: Their relationship was not without shadows.
- a dominant or pervasive threat, influence, or atmosphere, esp. one causing gloom, fear, doubt, or the like: They lived under the shadow of war.
- an inseparable companion: The dog was his shadow.
- a person who follows another in order to keep watch upon that person, as a spy or detective.
- to overspread with shadow;
- to cast a gloom over;
cloud: The incident shadowed their meeting.
- to screen or protect from light, heat, etc.;
- to follow (a person) about secretly, in order to keep watch over his movements.
- to represent faintly, prophetically, etc. (often fol. by forth).
- [Archaic.]to shelter or protect.
- [Archaic.]to shade in painting, drawing, etc.
- of or pertaining to a shadow cabinet.
- without official authority: a shadow government.
Boxbox1 (boks),USA pronunciation n.
- a container, case, or receptacle, usually rectangular, of wood, metal, cardboard, etc., and often with a lid or removable cover.
- the quantity contained in a box: She bought a box of candy as a gift.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a gift or present: a Christmas box.
- See post-office box.
- a compartment or section in a public place, shut or railed off for the accommodation of a small number of people, esp. in a theater, opera house, sports stadium, etc.
- a small enclosure or area in a courtroom, for witnesses or the jury.
- a small shelter: a sentry's box.
- a small house, cabin, or cottage, as for use while hunting: a shooting box.
- a telephone booth.
- a wardrobe trunk.
- See box stall.
- the driver's seat on a coach.
- the section of a wagon in which passengers or parcels are carried.
- the section of a truck in which cargo is carried.
- the box, [Informal.]television: Are there any good shows on the box tonight?
- part of a page of a newspaper or periodical set off in some manner, as by lines, a border, or white space.
- any enclosing, protective case or housing, sometimes including its contents: a gear box; a fire-alarm box.
- either of two marked spaces, one on each side of the plate, in which the batter stands.
- either of two marked spaces, one outside of first base and the other outside of third, where the coaches stand.
- the pitcher's mound.
- the marked space where the catcher stands.
- a difficult situation;
- [Agric.]a bowl or pit cut in the side of a tree for collecting sap.
- [Jazz Slang.]
- a stringed instrument, as a guitar.
- a piano.
- a phonograph.
- a boom box.
- a computer.
- a coffin.
- the vulva or vagina.
- basket (def. 9).
- out of the box, [Australian Slang.]remarkable or exceptional;
- to put into a box: She boxed the glassware before the movers came.
- to enclose or confine as in a box (often fol. by in or up).
- to furnish with a box.
- to form into a box or the shape of a box.
- to block so as to keep from passing or achieving better position (often fol. by in): The Ferrari was boxed in by two other cars on the tenth lap.
- to group together for consideration as one unit: to box bills in the legislature.
- [Building Trades.]to enclose or conceal (a building or structure) as with boarding.
- [Agric.]to make a hole or cut in (a tree) for sap to collect.
- to mix (paint, varnish, or the like) by pouring from one container to another and back again.
- to mix groups of sheep that should be kept separated.
- to confuse someone or something.
- box out, [Basketball.]to position oneself between an opposing player and the basket to hinder the opposing player from rebounding or tipping in a shot;
Smallsmall (smôl),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., -er, -est, n.
- of limited size;
of comparatively restricted dimensions;
little: a small box.
- slender, thin, or narrow: a small waist.
- not large as compared with others of the same kind: a small elephant.
- (of letters) lower-case (def. 1).
- not great in amount, degree, extent, duration, value, etc.: a small salary.
- not great numerically: a small army.
- of low numerical value;
denoted by a low number.
- having but little land, capital, power, influence, etc., or carrying on business or some activity on a limited scale: a small enterprise.
- of minor importance, moment, weight, or consequence: a small problem.
- humble, modest, or unpretentious: small circumstances.
- characterized by or indicative of littleness of mind or character;
petty: a small, miserly man.
- of little strength or force: a small effort.
- (of sound or the voice) gentle;
with little volume.
- very young: when I was a small boy.
- feel small, to be ashamed or mortified: Her unselfishness made me feel small.
- in a small manner: They talked big but lived small.
- into small pieces: Slice the cake small.
- in low tones;
- something that is small: Do you prefer the small or the large?
- a small or narrow part, as of the back.
- those who are small: Democracy benefits the great and the small.
- smalls, small goods or products.
- smalls, [Brit.]
- household linen, as napkins, pillowcases, etc.
- smalls, [Brit. Informal.]the responsions at Oxford University.
- smalls, coal, ore, gangue, etc., in fine particles.
Hi there, this post is about Shadow Box Small ( Decorative Shadow Box Frame Idea #5). This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 662 x 882. It's file size is only 70 KB. Wether You decided to download This post to Your laptop, you could Click here. You may too see more images by clicking the following image or see more at this article: Decorative Shadow Box Frame.
The united states requires a dresser in four seasons is different from you who existed in a state that is tropical with only two seasons. Certainly, wood cabinets seem more wonderful and trendy. But, or even the top quality, not tough timber units, specifically facing bug invasion. Therefore, alternate can be made by material cupboards that are plastic first. Only select good-quality products and heavy in order not simply peeled off.
To stay range with all the problems of the room, pick a colour cabinets that fit the colour and design of the bedroom. Make certain that the cabinet's color will also be suitable for several of the additional fixtures in the place. Perhaps, it is possible to choose a coloring that is natural. Because the coloring that is simple is secure complement and to combine with anything. Make sure your Tall's style Patio Furniture meets the items of the area. Yes the difficulty is not just healthy and never having to bistro, but the wardrobe must also undesirable.
Currently, as well as available superior wardrobe with upto virtually attain the roof, additionally there are tiny. But, regardless of the selection, ensure your selected dresser and harmoniously easily fit in the area. Price will be the last place that requires to become deemed for Shadow Box Small ( Decorative Shadow Box Frame Idea #5). For that, it can help the budget case continues to be included in the projected price of moving condo or house. When it is satisfactory for your financial predicament, please acquire. Alternatively, if-not, you must seek out solutions.