Halo Floors - Adhesive CBC 9000 (attractive Cbc Flooring #4)
Haloha•lo (hā′lō),USA pronunciation n., pl. -los, -loes, v., -loed, -lo•ing.
- Also called nimbus. a geometric shape, usually in the form of a disk, circle, ring, or rayed structure, traditionally representing a radiant light around or above the head of a divine or sacred personage, an ancient or medieval monarch, etc.
- an atmosphere or quality of glory, majesty, sanctity, or the like: the halo around Shakespeare's works; She put a halo around her son.
- any of a variety of bright circles or arcs centered on the sun or moon, caused by the refraction or reflection of light by ice crystals suspended in the earth's atmosphere and exhibiting prismatic coloration ranging from red inside to blue outside (distinguished from corona).
- a spherical cloud of gas clusters and stars that form part of a spiral galaxy.
- an undesirable bright or dark ring surrounding an image on the fluorescent screen of a television tube, due to some fault either in transmission or reception.
- to surround with a halo.
- to form a halo.
Floorsfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
Adhesivead•he•sive (ad hē′siv, -ziv),USA pronunciation adj.
- coated with glue, paste, mastic, or other sticky substance: adhesive bandages.
- sticking fast;
- of or pertaining to the molecular force that exists in the area of contact between unlike bodies and that acts to unite them.
- a substance that causes something to adhere, as glue or rubber cement.
- See adhesive tape.
- [Philately.]a postage stamp with a gummed back, as distinguished from one embossed or printed on an envelope or card.
- Also, C.B.C. Canadian Broadcasting Corporation.
- complete blood count.
Hello , this attachment is about Halo Floors - Adhesive CBC 9000 (attractive Cbc Flooring #4). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 576 x 576. It's file size is only 23 KB. Wether You desired to save It to Your PC, you could Click here. You also also download more attachments by clicking the image below or see more at this article: Cbc Flooring.
Halo Floors - Adhesive CBC 9000 (attractive Cbc Flooring #4) can not be refused when the wooden floor is now ever more popular, also has changed into a development inside interior design's world. Type and various types are progressively mushrooming on the market. This involves one to uniquely choose what type of wood surfaces are of quality that is good. But regrettably the majority of you're still in selecting a pure timber flooring with all the imitation baffled.
Noticeable in the following concerns that often develop from people about the wooden floor. In the previous post we are able to uncover before determining to decide on a wooden floor for the household and wooden floors balanced, should be considered beforehand unidentified location using wooden floor.
Flooring items are original wooden floors, since numerous timber flooring items in the marketplace are not all wood. Below we describe three forms of wood flooring items viewed in the substance being a thought inside the collection. Here are three tips about choosing a natural timber floors: Halo Floors - Adhesive CBC 9000 (attractive Cbc Flooring #4) including sheets of table of a specific dimension.