Salarysal•a•ry (sal′ə rē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ries.
- a fixed compensation periodically paid to a person for regular work or services.
Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
Divisiondi•vi•sion (di vizh′ən),USA pronunciation n.
di•vi′sion•al, di•vi′sion•ar′y, adj.
- the act or process of dividing;
state of being divided.
- [Arith.]the operation inverse to multiplication;
the finding of a quantity, the quotient, that when multiplied by a given quantity, the divisor, gives another given quantity, the dividend;
the process of ascertaining how many times one number or quantity is contained in another.
- something that divides or separates;
- something that marks a division;
dividing line or mark.
- one of the parts into which a thing is divided;
- separation by difference of opinion or feeling;
- the separation of a legislature, or the like, into two groups, in taking a vote.
- one of the parts into which a country or an organization is divided for political, judicial, military, or other purposes.
- (in the army) a major administrative and tactical unit, larger than a regiment or brigade and smaller than a corps: it is usually commanded by a major general.
- (in the navy) a number of ships, usually four, forming a tactical group that is part of a fleet or squadron.
- a major autonomous or semi-independent but subordinate administrative unit of an industrial enterprise, government bureau, transportation system, or university: the sales division of our company; the Division of Humanities.
- (in sports) a category or class containing all the teams or competitors grouped together according to standing, skill, weight, age, or the like: a team in the first division; the heavyweight division in boxing.
- a major primary subdivision of the plant kingdom, consisting of one or more classes;
- any subdivision of a classificatory group or category.
- [Hort.]a type of propagation in which new plants are grown from segments separated from the parent plant.
- the ornamentation of a melodic line in 17th- and 18th-century music.
Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
Andand (and; unstressed ənd, ən, or, esp. after a homorganic consonant, n),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect grammatically coordinate words, phrases, or clauses) along or together with;
as well as;
in addition to;
moreover: pens and pencils.
- added to;
plus: 2 and 2 are 4.
- then: He read for an hour and went to bed.
- also, at the same time: to sleep and dream.
- then again;
repeatedly: He coughed and coughed.
- (used to imply different qualities in things having the same name): There are bargains and bargains, so watch out.
- (used to introduce a sentence, implying continuation) also;
then: And then it happened.
- [Informal.]to (used between two finite verbs): Try and do it. Call and see if she's home yet.
- (used to introduce a consequence or conditional result): He felt sick and decided to lie down for a while. Say one more word about it and I'll scream.
on the contrary: He tried to run five miles and couldn't. They said they were about to leave and then stayed for two more hours.
- (used to connect alternatives): He felt that he was being forced to choose between his career and his family.
- (used to introduce a comment on the preceding clause): They don't like each other--and with good reason.
- [Archaic.]if: and you please.Cf. an2.
- and so forth, and the like;
et cetera: We discussed traveling, sightseeing, and so forth.
- and so on, and more things or others of a similar kind;
and the like: It was a summer filled with parties, picnics, and so on.
- an added condition, stipulation, detail, or particular: He accepted the job, no ands or buts about it.
- conjunction (def. 5b).
Benefitsben•e•fit (ben′ə fit),USA pronunciation n., v., -fit•ed, -fit•ing.
- something that is advantageous or good;
an advantage: He explained the benefits of public ownership of the postal system.
- a payment or gift, as one made to help someone or given by a benefit society, insurance company, or public agency: The company offers its employees a pension plan, free health insurance, and other benefits.
- a theatrical performance or other public entertainment to raise money for a charitable organization or cause.
- [Archaic.]an act of kindness;
- for someone's benefit, so as to produce a desired effect in another's mind: He wasn't really angry; that was just an act for his girlfriend's benefit.
- to do good to;
be of service to: a health program to benefit everyone.
- to derive benefit or advantage;
make improvement: He has never benefited from all that experience.
Hi folks, this post is about 1 Salary Floor Division Of Retirement And Benefits (ordinary Floor Division #3). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 912 x 684. This attachment's file size is only 34 KB. If You desired to save This blog post to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You may too download more photos by clicking the picture below or read more at this post: Floor Division.
Could you select as well as shade variety, it's also advisable to focus on other activities like the size and shape of the sleep. Choosing a sleep of white on white room will have to be adjusted to the measurement of the room. Variety of these bedrooms so your space white doesn't look crowded or full since one, to become truly precise can choose the bed.
But when you're looking for a 1 Salary Floor Division Of Retirement And Benefits (ordinary Floor Division #3) for the youngster or for your own (with out a partner) it is greater should you pick a mini-bed (simple bad). By doing so, the space room will not feel cramped. This bed that was mini is effectively employed for youngsters or children.
If you are currently buying mattress for you personally as well as your partner obviously pick the bed dimension is sufficient for two individuals. But don't be too large together with it can take area up. For your partner as well as you you choose enough estimate the sole mattress.
Possibly bed's most recent types today the majority are good-and may be used for anything else. Under the bed where the segment is likely to be applied as a clothes wardrobe or storage area. The beds have modern white color was picked as it is good and relative to the concept of shade that is white.