Suspended Ceiling Grid Components Integralbook Com (nice Ceiling Grid Components #11) Pictures Gallery
Suspendedsus•pend (sə spend′),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to hang by attachment to something above: to suspend a chandelier from the ceiling.
- to attach so as to allow free movement: to suspend a door on a hinge.
- to keep from falling, sinking, forming a deposit, etc., as if by hanging: to suspend solid particles in a liquid.
- to hold or keep undetermined;
refrain from forming or concluding definitely: to suspend one's judgment.
- to defer or postpone: to suspend sentence on a convicted person.
- to cause to cease or bring to a stop or stay, usually for a time: to suspend payment.
- to cause to cease for a time from operation or effect, as a law, rule, privilege, service, or the like: to suspend ferry service.
- to debar, usually for a limited time, from the exercise of an office or function or the enjoyment of a privilege: The student was suspended from school.
- to keep in a mood or feeling of expectation or incompleteness;
keep waiting in suspense: Finish the story; don't suspend us in midair.
- to prolong (a note or tone) into the next chord.
- to come to a stop, usually temporarily;
cease from operation for a time.
- to stop payment;
be unable to meet financial obligations.
- to hang or be suspended, as from another object: The chandelier suspends from the ceiling.
- to be suspended, as in a liquid, gas, etc.
Ceilingceil•ing (sē′ling),USA pronunciation n.
- the overhead interior surface of a room.
- the top limit imposed by law on the amount of money that can be charged or spent or the quantity of goods that can be produced or sold.
- the maximum altitude from which the earth can be seen on a particular day, usually equal to the distance between the earth and the base of the lowest cloud bank.
- Also called absolute ceiling. the maximum altitude at which a particular aircraft can operate under specified conditions.
- the height above ground level of the lowest layer of clouds that cover more than half of the sky.
- a lining applied for structural reasons to a framework, esp. in the interior surfaces of a ship or boat.
- Also called ceil′ing piece′. [Theat.]the ceiling or top of an interior set, made of cloth, a flat, or two or more flats hinged together.
- the act or work of a person who makes or finishes a ceiling.
- vaulting, as in a medieval church.
- hit the ceiling, [Informal.]to become enraged: When he saw the amount of the bill, he hit the ceiling.
Gridgrid (grid),USA pronunciation n.
- a grating of crossed bars;
- a metallic framework employed in a storage cell or battery for conducting the electric current and supporting the active material.
- a system of electrical distribution serving a large area, esp. by means of high-tension lines.
- an electrode in a vacuum tube, usually consisting of parallel wires, a coil of wire, or a screen, for controlling the flow of electrons between the other electrodes.
- a basic system of reference lines for a region, consisting of straight lines intersecting at right angles.
- a network of horizontal and perpendicular lines, uniformly spaced, for locating points on a map, chart, or aerial photograph by means of a system of coordinates.
- a rectangular system of coordinates used in locating the principal elements of a plan.
- [Football.]gridiron (def. 1).
Componentscom•po•nent (kəm pō′nənt, kom-),USA pronunciation n.
- a constituent part; element;
- a part of a mechanical or electrical system: hi-fi components.
- the projection of a vector quantity, as force or velocity, along an axis.
- [Physical Chem.]one of the set of the minimum number of chemical constituents by which every phase of a given system can be described.
- a connected subset of a set, not contained in any other connected subset of the set.
- a coordinate of a vector.
- one of the major subdivisions of a generative grammar: base component; semantic component; phonological component.Cf. level (def. 17).
- a feature determined by componential analysis.
- being or serving as an element (in something larger);
constituent: the component parts of a computer system.
ComCOM (kom),USA pronunciation n.
- Comedy Central (a cable television channel).
- computer output on microfilm.
a prefix meaning "with,'' "together,'' "in association,'' and (with intensive force) "completely,'' occurring in loanwords from Latin (commit): used in the formation of compound words before b, p, m: combine;Also, co-, col-, con-, cor-.
Hello folks, this photo is about Suspended Ceiling Grid Components Integralbook Com (nice Ceiling Grid Components #11). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 696 x 522. It's file size is just 65 KB. If You desired to download It to Your laptop, you may Click here. You could also download more images by clicking the following picture or read more at this article: Ceiling Grid Components.
Your Suspended Ceiling Grid Components Integralbook Com (nice Ceiling Grid Components #11) can add price that is real to your house if you include the inner rectangular saving sort and modernize it, as well as the garden. The following greatest thing following the kitchen with regards to adding importance and income potential will be the toilet. Persons truly give attention to the toilet when seeing your house because that is one area where the doorway can close you'll visit everyday unlike the spare room.
When selecting your Suspended Ceiling Grid Components Integralbook Com (nice Ceiling Grid Components #11), consider inspiration from the locations you visit. Then you're able to have a concept of what you would like when you get trials online or whenever you goto showrooms. Perhaps you 've seen household tiles or buddies and like them. Perhaps in bistro, a hotel or health and fitness center. When you have a camera, capturing along with your cellphone will help the professionals to suit what you would like.
You need to consider whether you are designing for that long haul as the bolder shades and models maybe outoffashion and you need-to decorate again quickly. You must contemplate attracting more people additionally in the event that you go immediately then.