Delightful Gazing Ball Pedestals #4 Yard Envy
Gazinggaze (gāz),USA pronunciation v., gazed, gaz•ing, n.
- to look steadily and intently, as with great curiosity, interest, pleasure, or wonder.
- a steady or intent look.
- at gaze, (of a deer or deerlike animal) represented as seen from the side with the head looking toward the spectator: a stag at gaze.
Ballball1 (bôl),USA pronunciation n.
- a spherical or approximately spherical body or shape;
sphere: He rolled the piece of paper into a ball.
- a round or roundish body, of various sizes and materials, either hollow or solid, for use in games, as baseball, football, tennis, or golf.
- a game played with a ball, esp. baseball: The boys are out playing ball.
- [Baseball.]a pitched ball, not swung at by the batter, that does not pass over home plate between the batter's shoulders and knees.
- a solid, usually spherical projectile for a cannon, rifle, pistol, etc., as distinguished from a shell.
- projectiles, esp. bullets, collectively.
- any part of a thing, esp. of the human body, that is rounded or protuberant: the ball of the thumb.
- a round mass of food, as of chopped meat, dough, or candy.
- (vulgar). a testis.
- balls, Slang (vulgar).
- nonsense (often used as an interjection).
- bolus (def. 1).
- [Hort.]a compact mass of soil covering the roots of an uprooted tree or other plant.
- [Literary.]a planetary or celestial body, esp. the earth.
- (in a metric space) the set of points whose distance from the zero element is less than, or less than or equal to, a specified number.
- carry the ball, to assume the responsibility;
bear the burden: You can always count on him to carry the ball in an emergency.
- drop the ball, to make a mistake or miss an opportunity at a critical moment.
- keep the ball rolling, to continue or give renewed vigor to an activity already under way: When their interest lagged, he tried to keep the ball rolling.
- on the ball:
- alert and efficient or effective: If you don't get on the ball, you'll be fired.
- indicating intelligence or ability: The tests show your students don't have much on the ball. The new manager has a lot on the ball.
- play ball:
- to begin or continue playing a game.
- to start or continue any action.
- to work together;
cooperate: union leaders suspected of playing ball with racketeers.
- run with the ball, to assume responsibility or work enthusiastically: If management approves the concept, we'll run with the ball.
- start the ball rolling, to put into operation;
begin: The recreation director started the ball rolling by having all the participants introduce themselves.
- to make into a ball (sometimes fol. by up): The children were balling up snow to make a snowman.
- to wind into balls: to ball cotton.
- (vulgar). to have sexual intercourse with.
- to form or gather into a ball: When the spun sugar balls, the candy has cooked sufficiently.
- (vulgar). to have sexual intercourse.
- ball the jack:
- to act with speed.
- to stake everything on one attempt.
- ball up, to make or become utterly confused;
muddle: The records had been all balled up by inefficient file clerks.
Pedestalsped•es•tal (ped′ə stl),USA pronunciation n., v., -taled, -tal•ing or (esp. Brit.) -talled, -tal•ling.
- an architectural support for a column, statue, vase, or the like. See diag. under column.
- a supporting structure or piece;
- a support for a desk, consisting of a boxlike frame containing drawers one above the other.
- a columnar support for a tabletop.
- a bulge cast at the bottom of a concrete pile.
- set or put on a pedestal, to glorify;
idealize: When we first became engaged each of us set the other on a pedestal.
- to put on or supply with a pedestal.
Yardyard1 (yärd),USA pronunciation n.
- a common unit of linear measure in English-speaking countries, equal to 3 feet or 36 inches, and equivalent to 0.9144 meter.
- a long spar, supported more or less at its center, to which the head of a square sail, lateen sail, or lugsail is bent.
- a large quantity or extent.
- one hundred or, usually, one thousand dollars.
- the whole nine yards, [Informal.]
- everything that is pertinent, appropriate, or available.
- in all ways;
in every respect;
all the way: If you want to run for mayor, I'll be with you the whole nine yards.
Envyen•vy (en′vē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -vies, v., -vied, -vy•ing.
- a feeling of discontent or covetousness with regard to another's advantages, success, possessions, etc.
- an object of envious feeling: Her intelligence made her the envy of her classmates.
- [Obs.]ill will.
- to regard with envy;
be envious of: He envies her the position she has achieved in her profession.
- [Obs.]to be affected with envy.
Hello folks, this photo is about Delightful Gazing Ball Pedestals #4 Yard Envy. This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 1092 x 1092. It's file size is only 52 KB. Wether You decided to save This blog post to Your laptop, you could Click here. You may too see more pictures by clicking the following image or see more at here: Gazing Ball Pedestals.
To enjoy the beauty of the Gazing Ball Pedestals that a park table is created by you at home needed a good and warm. Whenever choosing a playground seat some items you should look at, it appears beautiful and working well. On picking out a playground counter at home picture these tips dotcom. Tips on Picking A Delightful Gazing Ball Pedestals #4 Yard Envy including:
For those of you who wish to produce a permanent park table, note the location of the career and not to wrong situation the bench which could undermine the thought of yard that is minimalist that you just produce. Assimilate with benches this one strategy, with putting yard table.
Find the substance couch all-weather. As an example, metal material, wooden, bamboo, iron (ironwood). Style a playground bench with a layout similar to the concept of park you have. Paint can be a two- in completing a park bench material is usually utilized. Select paint that's a level of - ultraviolet -form, and labeled gogreen, so the colour last longer despite repeated water and sun exposure.