Ledled (led),USA pronunciation v.
- pt. and pp. of lead 1.
light-emitting diode: a semiconductor diode that emits light when conducting current and is used in electronic equipment, esp. for displaying readings on digital watches, calculators, etc.
Flashflash (flash),USA pronunciation n.
- a brief, sudden burst of bright light: a flash of lightning.
- a sudden, brief outburst or display of joy, wit, etc.
- a very brief moment;
instant: I'll be back in a flash.
- flashlight (def. 1).
- superficial, meretricious, or vulgar showiness;
- Also called news flash. a brief dispatch sent by a wire service, usually transmitting preliminary news of an important story or development. Cf. bulletin (def. 2).
- bright artificial light thrown briefly upon a subject during an exposure.
- See flash lamp.
- the sudden flame or intense heat produced by a bomb or other explosive device.
- a sudden thought, insight, inspiration, or vision.
- rush (def. 25).
- a ridge of metal left on a casting by a seam between parts of the mold.
- a ridge formed at the edge of a forging or weld where excess metal has been squeezed out.
- [Poker.]a hand containing all five suits in a game played with a five-suit pack.
- a device, as a lock or sluice, for confining and releasing water to send a boat down a shallow stream.
- the rush of water thus produced.
- See hot flash.
- [Obs.]the cant or jargon of thieves, vagabonds, etc.
- flash in the pan:
- a brief, intense effort that produces no really significant result.
- a person who makes such an effort;
one who enjoys short-lived success.
- to break forth into sudden flame or light, esp. transiently or intermittently: a buoy flashing in the distance.
- to gleam.
- to burst suddenly into view or perception: The answer flashed into his mind.
- to move like a flash.
- to speak or behave with sudden anger, outrage, or the like (often fol. by out): to flash out at a stupid remark.
- to break into sudden action.
- to open one's clothes and expose the genitals suddenly, and usually briefly, in public.
- to experience the intense effects of a narcotic or stimulant drug.
- to dash or splash, as the sea or waves.
- [Archaic.]to make a flash or sudden display.
- to emit or send forth (fire or light) in sudden flashes.
- to cause to flash, as powder by ignition or a sword by waving.
- to send forth like a flash.
- to communicate instantaneously, as by radio or telegraph.
- to make an ostentatious display of: He's forever flashing a large roll of bills.
- to display suddenly and briefly: She flashed her ID card at the guard.
- to change (water) instantly into steam by pouring or directing onto a hot surface.
- to increase the flow of water in (a river, channel, etc.).
- [Glassmaking and Ceram.]
- to coat (plain glass or a glass or ceramic object) with a layer of colored, opalescent, or white glass.
- to apply (such a layer).
- to color or make (glass) opaque by reheating.
- [Building Trades.]to protect from leakage with flashing.
- [Cards.]to expose (a card) in the process of dealing.
- [Archaic.]to dash or splash (water).
- flash on:
- to have a sudden thought, insight, or inspiration about.
- to have a sudden, vivid memory or mental picture of: I just flashed on that day we spent at the lake.
- to feel an instantaneous understanding and appreciation of.
- sudden and brief: a flash storm.
- showy or ostentatious.
- caused by or used as protection against flash: flash injuries; flash clothing.
- counterfeit or sham.
- belonging to or connected with thieves, vagabonds, etc., or their cant or jargon.
- of or pertaining to followers of boxing, racing, etc.
Lightslights (līts),USA pronunciation n.pl.
- the lungs, esp. of sheep, pigs, etc.
Gallerygal•ler•y (gal′ə rē, gal′rē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ler•ies.
- a raised area, often having a stepped or sloping floor, in a theater, church, or other public building to accommodate spectators, exhibits, etc.
- the uppermost of such areas in a theater, usually containing the cheapest seats.
- the occupants of such an area in a theater.
- the general public, esp. when regarded as having popular or uncultivated tastes.
- any group of spectators or observers, as at a golf match, a Congressional session, etc.
- a room, series of rooms, or building devoted to the exhibition and often the sale of works of art.
- a long covered area, narrow and open at one or both sides, used esp. as a walk or corridor.
- [Chiefly South Atlantic States.]a long porch or portico;
- a long, relatively narrow room, esp. one for public use.
- a corridor, esp. one having architectural importance through its scale or decorative treatment.
- a raised, balconylike platform or passageway running along the exterior wall of a building inside or outside.
- a large room or building used for photography, target practice, or other special purposes: a shooting gallery.
- a collection of art for exhibition.
- [Theat.]a narrow, raised platform located beyond the acting area, used by stagehands or technicians to stand on when working.
- a projecting balcony or structure on the quarter or stern of a vessel.
- an ornamental railing or cresting surrounding the top of a table, stand, desk, etc.
- a level or drift.
- a small tunnel in a dam, mine, or rock, for various purposes, as inspection or drainage.
- a passageway made by an animal.
- [Fort. Obs.]an underground or covered passage to another part of a fortified position.
- play to the gallery, to attempt to appeal to the popular taste, as opposed to a more refined or esoteric taste: Movies, though still playing mainly to the gallery, have taken their place as a significant art form.
Tacticaltac•ti•cal (tak′ti kəl),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to tactics, esp. military or naval tactics.
- characterized by skillful tactics or adroit maneuvering or procedure: tactical movements.
- of or pertaining to a maneuver or plan of action designed as an expedient toward gaining a desired end or temporary advantage.
Hello there, this blog post is about Led Flash Lights Gallery #3 Fenix PD35TAC Tactical Flashlight. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1032 x 688. It's file size is just 53 KB. Wether You want to download It to Your computer, you have to Click here. You also too see more images by clicking the photo below or see more at here: Led Flash Lights.
The Led Flash Lights Gallery #3 Fenix PD35TAC Tactical Flashlight color impression has been tested as a method for your development of the style or figure of a bedroom, psychological feeling, style, along with disposition. Colors might be exhibited together with furniture's existence, wall color styles, accessories soft furnishings, ornaments home, actually picture home.
Choose Led Flash Lights Gallery #3 Fenix PD35TAC Tactical Flashlight, will give the impression, a brand new impression and easy impression. This feeling would appear rustic shades in the event you design it for soft furnishings furniture purposes. But when you're creating furniture for seat or desk it will give the perception of straightforward and a stylish. White is not unsuitable for level a sofa, a seat.
The current presence of furniture as it characterizes the selection that is color, an area will greatly affect the effect that in with a furniture. Produce no mistake of incorporating color with all the room furniture you have. Here are some opinions which is triggered the many shades for one's home furnishings or furniture's layout.