Chair Caning Supplies ( Chair Cane Supplies #7)
Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
Suppliessup•ply1 (sə plī′),USA pronunciation v., -plied, -ply•ing, n., pl. -plies.
- to furnish or provide (a person, establishment, place, etc.) with what is lacking or requisite: to supply someone clothing; to supply a community with electricity.
- to furnish or provide (something wanting or requisite): to supply electricity to a community.
- to make up, compensate for, or satisfy (a deficiency, loss, need, etc.): The TVA supplied the need for cheap electricity.
- to fill or occupy as a substitute, as a vacancy, a pulpit, etc.: During the summer local clergymen will supply the pulpit.
- to fill the place of another, esp. the pulpit of a church, temporarily or as a substitute: Who will supply until the new minister arrives?
- the act of supplying, furnishing, providing, satisfying, etc.: to begin the supply of household help.
- something that is supplied: The storm cut off our water supply.
- a quantity of something on hand or available, as for use;
a stock or store: Did you see our new supply of shirts?
- Usually, supplies. a provision, stock, or store of food or other things necessary for maintenance: to lay in supplies for the winter.
- [Econ.]the quantity of a commodity that is in the market and available for purchase or that is available for purchase at a particular price.
- all items necessary for the equipment, maintenance, and operation of a military command, including food, clothing, arms, ammunition, fuel, materials, and machinery.
- procurement, distribution, maintenance, and salvage of supplies.
- a person who fills a vacancy or takes the place of another, esp. temporarily.
- supplies. [Obs.]reinforcements.
Howdy , this post is about Chair Caning Supplies ( Chair Cane Supplies #7). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 922 x 312. This picture's file size is only 51 KB. Wether You decided to save It to Your computer, you should Click here. You might also download more pictures by clicking the image below or read more at here: Chair Cane Supplies.
This table includes metallic or natural shade such as dreary, white or black. Seats are used also easy and never too much using the variety of 3 chairs. This stand is just employed for eating and chatting since the size is not too big. Resources used glass or ie steel.
The Chair Cane Supplies suited to natural form of home area. This natural stand features a square shape that is thicker than wood or MDF (Medium-Density Fiberboard) so that you can create a more natural impression. This table includes natural colors like brown.
Tabletops also broader such that it can be used to place fruits, kitchen products such as spoons, discs, etc. Seats was previously slim with a spherical or rectangular thighs are small and lean so as to prevent the impression of rigidity within the kitchen.