Jobsjob1 ( job),USA pronunciation n., v., jobbed, job•bing, adj.
- a piece of work, esp. a specific task done as part of the routine of one's occupation or for an agreed price: She gave him the job of mowing the lawn.
- a post of employment;
full-time or part-time position: She was seeking a job as an editor.
- anything a person is expected or obliged to do;
responsibility: It is your job to be on time.
- an affair, matter, occurrence, or state of affairs: to make the best of a bad job.
- the material, project, assignment, etc., being worked upon: The housing project was a long and costly job.
- the process or requirements, details, etc., of working: It was a tedious job.
- the execution or performance of a task: She did a good job.
- [Slang.]a theft or similar criminal action: The police caught the gang that pulled that bank job.
- a public or official act or decision carried through for the sake of improper private gain.
- an example of a specific or distinctive type: That little six-cylinder job was the best car I ever owned.
- a unit of work for a computer, generally comprising an application program or group of related programs and the data, linkages, and instructions to the operating system needed for running the programs.
- do a job on, [Slang.]
- to destroy, defeat, damage, or confound thoroughly: The thugs did a job on him--he'll be in the hospital for a month.
- to deceive, persuade, or charm glibly;
- on the job, alert;
observant: The cops were on the job and caught them red-handed.
- to work at jobs or odd pieces of work;
work by the piece.
- to do business as a jobber.
- to turn public business, planning, etc., improperly to private gain.
- to assign or give (work, a contract for work, etc.) in separate portions, as among different contractors or workers (often fol. by out): He jobbed out the contract to a number of small outfits.
- to buy in large quantities, as from wholesalers or manufacturers, and sell to dealers in smaller quantities: He jobs shoes in Ohio and Indiana.
- to get rid of or dispose of: His party jobbed him when he sought a second term in office.
- to swindle or trick (someone): They jobbed him out of his property.
- to carry on (public or official business) for improper private gain.
- of or for a particular job or transaction.
- bought, sold, or handled together: He's too big a customer to buy in less than job quantities.
Hello folks, this photo is about Netflix Jobs ( Netflix Office #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 1275 x 850. This image's file size is just 152 KB. Wether You want to download This image to Your PC, you could Click here. You also also download more attachments by clicking the following photo or see more at here: Netflix Office.
We would want to speak about some tips on timber floor hues, before referring to Netflix Office. Dim and black shades really are a common alternative for artists' galleries, modern elegant and interiors. Contaminated traditional brown coloring or pure wood that will be great should you desire a vintage search. Color depth and striking (different shades of red: oak and ash Jatoba or tainted inside the same colour) that is perfect for industrial rooms, practices along with other large areas where a floor becomes a fundamental element of the decoration.
As the Netflix Jobs ( Netflix Office #2) photos and digital house advisor will give a broad notion of what the final consequence might be, there's no greater way to establish the colour of the floor instead of considering the trial location in sun light.
Brown cozy gold and crimson wood hues can make your bedroom comfortable. Bright and flooring that is gray will make your bedroom ample. In the event the capability to disguise scores and a tiny reduction really are a must go for pure tinted wood floor in matt end. Do not forget that the colors should match eachother and comparison. The ground can not have equivalent hues as furniture and surfaces.