Arlington House #1 Paul McGehee
ArlingtonAr•ling•ton (är′ling tən),USA pronunciation n.
- a county in NE Virginia, opposite Washington, D.C.: national cemetery. 152,599.
- a city in N Texas. 160,123.
- a city in E Massachusetts. 48,219.
- a town in SE New York. 11,305.
Househouse (n., adj. hous;v. houz),USA pronunciation n., pl. hous•es (hou′ziz),USA pronunciation v., housed, hous•ing, adj.
- a building in which people live;
residence for human beings.
- a household.
- (often cap.) a family, including ancestors and descendants: the great houses of France; the House of Hapsburg.
- a building for any purpose: a house of worship.
- a theater, concert hall, or auditorium: a vaudeville house.
- the audience of a theater or the like.
- a place of shelter for an animal, bird, etc.
- the building in which a legislative or official deliberative body meets.
- (cap.) the body itself, esp. of a bicameral legislature: the House of Representatives.
- a quorum of such a body.
- (often cap.) a commercial establishment;
business firm: the House of Rothschild; a publishing house.
- a gambling casino.
- the management of a commercial establishment or of a gambling casino: rules of the house.
- an advisory or deliberative group, esp. in church or college affairs.
- a college in an English-type university.
- a residential hall in a college or school;
- the members or residents of any such residential hall.
- a brothel;
- a variety of lotto or bingo played with paper and pencil, esp. by soldiers as a gambling game.
- Also called parish. [Curling.]the area enclosed by a circle 12 or 14 ft. (3.7 or 4.2 m) in diameter at each end of the rink, having the tee in the center.
- any enclosed shelter above the weather deck of a vessel: bridge house; deck house.
- one of the 12 divisions of the celestial sphere, numbered counterclockwise from the point of the eastern horizon.
- bring down the house, to call forth vigorous applause from an audience;
be highly successful: The children's performances brought down the house.
- clean house. See clean (def. 46).
- dress the house, [Theat.]
- to fill a theater with many people admitted on free passes;
paper the house.
- to arrange or space the seating of patrons in such a way as to make an audience appear larger or a theater or nightclub more crowded than it actually is.
- keep house, to maintain a home;
manage a household.
- like a house on fire or afire, very quickly;
with energy or enthusiasm: The new product took off like a house on fire.
- on the house, as a gift from the management;
free: Tonight the drinks are on the house.
- put or set one's house in order:
- to settle one's affairs.
- to improve one's behavior or correct one's faults: It is easy to criticize others, but it would be better to put one's own house in order first.
- to put or receive into a house, dwelling, or living quarters: More than 200 students were housed in the dormitory.
- to give shelter to;
lodge: to house flood victims in schools.
- to provide with a place to work, study, or the like: This building houses our executive staff.
- to provide storage space for;
be a receptacle for or repository of: The library houses 600,000 books.
- to remove from exposure;
put in a safe place.
- to stow securely.
- to lower (an upper mast) and make secure, as alongside the lower mast.
- to heave (an anchor) home.
- to fit the end or edge of (a board or the like) into a notch, hole, or groove.
- to form (a joint) between two pieces of wood by fitting the end or edge of one into a dado of the other.
- to take shelter;
- of, pertaining to, or noting a house.
- for or suitable for a house: house paint.
- of or being a product made by or for a specific retailer and often sold under the store's own label: You'll save money on the radio if you buy the house brand.
- served by a restaurant as its customary brand: the house wine.
PaulPaul (pôl for 1–3, 5; poul for 4),USA pronunciation n.
- Saint, dieda.d.c67, a missionary and apostle to the gentiles: author of several of the Epistles. Cf. Saul (def. 2).
- Alice, 1885–1977, U.S. women's-rights activist.
- Elliot (Harold), 1891–1958, U.S. novelist.Jean (zhän),USA pronunciation pen name of Jean Paul Friedrich Richter.
- a male given name: from a Latin word meaning "little''.
Hi , this image is about Arlington House #1 Paul McGehee. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 914 x 548. It's file size is only 118 KB. Wether You decided to save This picture to Your PC, you have to Click here. You might also see more pictures by clicking the following picture or see more at this post: Arlington House.
Observe easy it is to acquire a custom beach-theme try looking in your bedroom without shelling lots of money out. You desire to view in your room, if you are uncertain what you want inside your Arlington House #1 Paul McGehee try looking in decorating magazines and textbooks to obtain a perception of the components. To keep the design beach that is steady you have to reduce the accessories that suit your theme to be just purchased by yourself.
A fascinating band of decorations may contains some shells aside a nice beach-theme figure as well as a light bigger. Use photos and Arlington House topic images on your surfaces to set a layout during your room. Lots of people do not understand how to precisely hang an item of art and this makes a big difference for the visual appeal.
Hues for designing the beach should cause you to look at the seaside. Lighting and breezy of blues and perhaps perhaps some yellow with a great deal. Should colors that are basic are preferred by you think of skin tone and beige mud. Integrate sea shells seaside sea shapes and other decorations that will help draw out the beach within your room. You ought to group your components in amount that is strange. Constantly look good in case your group consists of substantial and limited extras blended together.