Nutritionnu•tri•tion (no̅o̅ trish′ən, nyo̅o̅-),USA pronunciation n.
nu•tri′tion•al, nu•tri′tion•ar′y, adj.
- the act or process of nourishing or of being nourished.
- the science or study of, or a course of study in, nutrition, esp. of humans.
- the process by which organisms take in and utilize food material.
- the pursuit of this science as an occupation or profession.
Freezerfreez•er (frē′zər),USA pronunciation n.
- a refrigerator, refrigerator compartment, cabinet, or room held at or below 32°F (0°C), used esp. for preserving and storing food.
- a machine containing cold brine, ice, etc., for making ice cream, sherbet, or the like.
- a person or thing that freezes or chills.
Mealmeal1 (mēl),USA pronunciation n.
- the food served and eaten esp. at one of the customary, regular occasions for taking food during the day, as breakfast, lunch, or supper.
- one of these regular occasions or times for eating food.
Oliveol•ive (ol′iv),USA pronunciation n.
- an evergreen tree, Olea europaea, of Mediterranean and other warm regions, cultivated chiefly for its fruit. Cf. olive family.
- the fruit of this tree, a small oval drupe, eaten as a relish and used as a source of oil.
- Also called olive wood. the wood of this tree, valued for ornamental work.
- the foliage of this tree.
- a wreath of it.
- any of various related or similar trees.
- See olive branch.
- the ocher green or dull yellow green of the unripe olive fruit.
- of, pertaining to, or made of olives, their foliage, or their fruit.
- of the color olive.
- tinged with this color: an olive complexion.
Gardengar•den (gär′dn),USA pronunciation n.
- a plot of ground, usually near a house, where flowers, shrubs, vegetables, fruits, or herbs are cultivated.
- a piece of ground or other space, commonly with ornamental plants, trees, etc., used as a park or other public recreation area: a public garden.
- a fertile and delightful spot or region.
- [Brit.]yard2 (def. 1).
- pertaining to, produced in, or suitable for cultivation or use in a garden: fresh garden vegetables; garden furniture.
- lead up or down the garden path, to deceive or mislead in an enticing way;
delude: The voters had been led up the garden path too often to take a candidate's promises seriously.
- to lay out, cultivate, or tend a garden.
- to cultivate as a garden.
Howdy there, this post is about Nutrition Facts. Freezer Meal Recipes: Olive Garden . ( Garden Recipes #7). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 526 x 709. It's file size is just 61 KB. Wether You decided to download This post to Your laptop, you should Click here. You might also download more attachments by clicking the following picture or read more at this post: Garden Recipes.
Farming is actually a fun task to rest. Howto pick Garden Recipes turned one of gardening's critical facets. Additionally, presently there are several kinds and shades of box sold creating the choice procedure could be confusing and more enjoyable. Therefore, before choosing a pot that's fitting for a selection of crops inside your home, make certain that you've observed these guidelines.
The origins can be even made by it to rot because the bottom of the pot may clog and damp. Additionally, notice also the region you will employ to put the box. If that's not likely to be constrained, you can try to use a hanging pot as a way to conserve space.
Over merely a place pot, to plant can also provide as decor. Variety of the correct box can boost the splendor of the property. Alternatively, if the dimension of the container you decide on is too big, there be of vitamins that will not be attained from the sources, so there'll infact plenty in useless.