11 attachments of Top 8 Chief Medical Officer Resume Samples (lovely Chief Medical Officer Job Description Amazing Ideas #4)
Toptop1 (top),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., topped, top•ping.
- the highest or loftiest point or part of anything;
- the uppermost or upper part, surface, etc., of anything.
- the higher end of anything on a slope.
- a part considered as higher: the top of the street.
- high gear of an automobile.
- the part of a plant that grows above ground, esp. of an edible root.
- one of the tender tips of the branches or shoots of plants.
- the part of anything that is first or foremost;
beginning: Let's go over it from the top again.
- the highest or leading place, position, rank, etc.: at the top of the class.
- the highest point, pitch, or degree: to talk at the top of one's voice.
- a person or thing that occupies the highest or leading position.
- the best or choicest part: the top of all creation.
- a covering or lid, as of a container or vehicle.
- the head.
- any of various outer garments for the upper body, as a blouse, shirt, or sweater: a sale on cotton tops and shorts.
- [Naut.]a platform surrounding the head of a lower mast on a ship, and serving as a foothold, a means of extending the upper rigging, etc.
- [Chem.]the part of a mixture under distillation that volatilizes first.
- the best card of a suit in a player's hand.
- (in duplicate bridge) the best score on a hand.
- a stroke that hits the ball above its center.
- the forward spin given to the ball by such a stroke.
- the first half of an inning.
- the first three batters in the batting order.
- a cluster of textile fibers, esp. tow, put on a distaff.
- a strand of the long wool fibers in sliver form, separated from noil by combing and wound into a large ball.
- a similar strand of rayon.
- [Jewelry.]crown (def. 27).
- blow one's top, [Informal.]
- to become enraged;
lose one's temper.
- to go mad;
become insane: He must have blown his top to make such a fool of himself.
- off the top of one's head, [Informal.]See head (def. 56).
- on top, successful;
dominant: to stay on top.
- on top of:
- over or upon.
- in addition to;
over and above.
- close upon;
following upon: Gale winds came on top of the floods.
- in complete control: on top of the problem.
- on top of the world:
- elated: The success made her feel on top of the world.
- over the top:
- [Mil.]over the top of the parapet before a trench, as in issuing to charge against the enemy.
- surpassing a goal, quota, or limit.
- the tops, [Informal.]the most outstanding person or thing in ability, favor, etc.: As a friend, she's the tops.
- pertaining to, situated at, or forming the top;
upper: the top shelf.
- highest in degree;
greatest: to pay top prices.
- foremost, chief, or principal: to win top honors in a competition.
- to furnish with a top;
put a top on.
- to be at or constitute the top of.
- to reach the top of.
- to rise above: The sun had topped the horizon.
- to exceed in height, amount, number, etc.
- to surpass, excel, or outdo: That tops everything.
- [Theat.](in spoken dialogue) to reply in a voice of greater volume or higher pitch: King Henry must top the crowd noises in his St. Crispin's Day speech.
- to surmount with something specified: to top a sundae with whipped cream.
- to remove the top of;
prune: to top a tall tree.
- to get or leap over the top of (a fence, barrier, etc.).
- [Chem.]to distill off only the most volatile part of (a mixture).
- to strike (the ball) above its center, giving it a forward spin.
- to make (a stroke) by hitting the ball in this manner.
- to top-dress (land).
- [Obs.]to have coitus with (a woman).
- to rise aloft.
- top off:
- to climax or complete, esp. in an exceptional manner;
finish: They topped off the evening with a ferryboat ride at midnight.
- to fill (a partly full container) completely: to top off a gas tank.
- top oneself, [Chiefly Brit.]to kill oneself.
- top out:
- to finish the top of (a structure).
- to reach the highest level.
Chiefchief (chēf ),USA pronunciation n.
- the head or leader of an organized body of people;
the person highest in authority: the chief of police.
- the head or ruler of a tribe or clan: an Indian chief.
- (cap.) [U.S. Army.]a title of some advisers to the Chief of Staff, who do not, in most instances, command the troop units of their arms or services: Chief of Engineers; Chief Signal Officer.
- boss or leader: We'll have to talk to the chief about this.
- the upper area of an escutcheon.
- an ordinary occupying this area.
- in chief:
- in the chief position;
highest in rank (used in combination): editor in chief; commander in chief.
- [Heraldry.]in the upper part of an escutcheon.
- highest in rank or authority: the chief priest; the chief administrator.
- most important;
principal: his chief merit; the chief difficulty.
Medicalmed•i•cal (med′i kəl),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to the science or practice of medicine: medical history; medical treatment.
therapeutic: medical properties.
- pertaining to or requiring treatment by other than surgical means.
- pertaining to or giving evidence of the state of one's health: a medical discharge from the army; a medical examination.
- something done or received in regard to the state of one's health, as a medical examination.
Officerof•fi•cer (ô′fə sər, of′ə-),USA pronunciation n.
- a person who holds a position of rank or authority in the army, navy, air force, or any similar organization, esp. one who holds a commission.
- a member of a police department or a constable.
- a person licensed to take full or partial responsibility for the operation of a merchant ship or other large civilian ship; a master or mate.
- a person appointed or elected to some position of responsibility or authority in the government, a corporation, a society, etc.
- (in some honorary orders) a member of any rank except the lowest.
- [Obs.]an agent.
- to furnish with officers.
- to command or direct as an officer does.
- to direct, conduct, or manage.
Samplessam•ple (sam′pəl, säm′-),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., -pled, -pling.
- a small part of anything or one of a number, intended to show the quality, style, or nature of the whole;
- a subset of a population: to study a sample of the total population.
- a sound of short duration, as a musical tone or a drumbeat, digitally stored in a synthesizer for playback.
- serving as a specimen: a sample piece of cloth.
- to take a sample or samples of;
test or judge by a sample.
Hi , this picture is about Top 8 Chief Medical Officer Resume Samples (lovely Chief Medical Officer Job Description Amazing Ideas #4). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 587 x 783. It's file size is only 77 KB. Wether You decided to download This post to Your computer, you have to Click here. You might also download more images by clicking the following image or see more at this post: Chief Medical Officer Job Description.
Use some factors within possibly a vase of vibrant containers, the selection of fashionable lounge pillows, wallhangings fashion pop-art, or older properties, for example, along with exchanging the ledge. Choose which may have variations of bigger hues, clear traces and feel. Blend those two variations in a single place. Eg adjustment of furniture that is classic with furniture that is more modern.
Thus could be the kitchen which is lengthy. Effectively, you'll be able to workaround this with the addition of a Top 8 Chief Medical Officer Resume Samples (lovely Chief Medical Officer Job Description Amazing Ideas #4) in an area that's too wide or switching features. As an example the majority of the kitchen as well as space, while 1 / 2 of the living room used being a garage
It and different outdated dining table seats may additionally integrate. Things such as platforms yard / chairs, significant potted plants, and terrace can also enhance the wonder of the inside of the old-house that is house.The isn't such as a household nowadays. The section of place sometimes looks peculiar. Eg thus huge family area, whilst the bedroom is extremely slender.