Chief Medical Officer Job Application Letter (delightful Chief Medical Officer Job Description #3)
11 pictures of Chief Medical Officer Job Application Letter (delightful Chief Medical Officer Job Description #3)
Chiefchief (chēf ),USA pronunciation n.
- the head or leader of an organized body of people;
the person highest in authority: the chief of police.
- the head or ruler of a tribe or clan: an Indian chief.
- (cap.) [U.S. Army.]a title of some advisers to the Chief of Staff, who do not, in most instances, command the troop units of their arms or services: Chief of Engineers; Chief Signal Officer.
- boss or leader: We'll have to talk to the chief about this.
- the upper area of an escutcheon.
- an ordinary occupying this area.
- in chief:
- in the chief position;
highest in rank (used in combination): editor in chief; commander in chief.
- [Heraldry.]in the upper part of an escutcheon.
- highest in rank or authority: the chief priest; the chief administrator.
- most important;
principal: his chief merit; the chief difficulty.
Medicalmed•i•cal (med′i kəl),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to the science or practice of medicine: medical history; medical treatment.
therapeutic: medical properties.
- pertaining to or requiring treatment by other than surgical means.
- pertaining to or giving evidence of the state of one's health: a medical discharge from the army; a medical examination.
- something done or received in regard to the state of one's health, as a medical examination.
Officerof•fi•cer (ô′fə sər, of′ə-),USA pronunciation n.
- a person who holds a position of rank or authority in the army, navy, air force, or any similar organization, esp. one who holds a commission.
- a member of a police department or a constable.
- a person licensed to take full or partial responsibility for the operation of a merchant ship or other large civilian ship; a master or mate.
- a person appointed or elected to some position of responsibility or authority in the government, a corporation, a society, etc.
- (in some honorary orders) a member of any rank except the lowest.
- [Obs.]an agent.
- to furnish with officers.
- to command or direct as an officer does.
- to direct, conduct, or manage.
Jobjob1 ( job),USA pronunciation n., v., jobbed, job•bing, adj.
- a piece of work, esp. a specific task done as part of the routine of one's occupation or for an agreed price: She gave him the job of mowing the lawn.
- a post of employment;
full-time or part-time position: She was seeking a job as an editor.
- anything a person is expected or obliged to do;
responsibility: It is your job to be on time.
- an affair, matter, occurrence, or state of affairs: to make the best of a bad job.
- the material, project, assignment, etc., being worked upon: The housing project was a long and costly job.
- the process or requirements, details, etc., of working: It was a tedious job.
- the execution or performance of a task: She did a good job.
- [Slang.]a theft or similar criminal action: The police caught the gang that pulled that bank job.
- a public or official act or decision carried through for the sake of improper private gain.
- an example of a specific or distinctive type: That little six-cylinder job was the best car I ever owned.
- a unit of work for a computer, generally comprising an application program or group of related programs and the data, linkages, and instructions to the operating system needed for running the programs.
- do a job on, [Slang.]
- to destroy, defeat, damage, or confound thoroughly: The thugs did a job on him--he'll be in the hospital for a month.
- to deceive, persuade, or charm glibly;
- on the job, alert;
observant: The cops were on the job and caught them red-handed.
- to work at jobs or odd pieces of work;
work by the piece.
- to do business as a jobber.
- to turn public business, planning, etc., improperly to private gain.
- to assign or give (work, a contract for work, etc.) in separate portions, as among different contractors or workers (often fol. by out): He jobbed out the contract to a number of small outfits.
- to buy in large quantities, as from wholesalers or manufacturers, and sell to dealers in smaller quantities: He jobs shoes in Ohio and Indiana.
- to get rid of or dispose of: His party jobbed him when he sought a second term in office.
- to swindle or trick (someone): They jobbed him out of his property.
- to carry on (public or official business) for improper private gain.
- of or for a particular job or transaction.
- bought, sold, or handled together: He's too big a customer to buy in less than job quantities.
Applicationap•pli•ca•tion (ap′li kā′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of putting to a special use or purpose: the application of common sense to a problem.
- the special use or purpose to which something is put: a technology having numerous applications never thought of by its inventors.
- the quality of being usable for a particular purpose or in a special way;
relevance: This has no application to the case.
- the act of requesting.
- a written or spoken request or appeal for employment, admission, help, funds, etc.: to file an application for admission to a university.
- a form to be filled out by an applicant, as for a job or a driver's license.
- close attention;
persistent effort: Application to one's studies is necessary.
- an act or instance of spreading on, rubbing in, or bringing into contact: the application of a compress to a wound; a second application of varnish.
- a salve, ointment, or the like, applied as a soothing or healing agent.
- a type of job or problem that lends itself to processing or solution by computer: Inventory control is a common business application.
Letterlet•ter1 (let′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a written or printed communication addressed to a person or organization and usually transmitted by mail.
- a symbol or character that is conventionally used in writing and printing to represent a speech sound and that is part of an alphabet.
- a piece of printing type bearing such a symbol or character.
- a particular style of type.
- such types collectively.
- Often, letters. a formal document granting a right or privilege.
- actual terms or wording;
literal meaning, as distinct from implied meaning or intent (opposed to spirit): the letter of the law.
- letters, (used with a sing. or pl. v.)
- literature in general.
- the profession of literature.
knowledge, esp. of literature.
- an emblem consisting of the initial or monogram of a school, awarded to a student for extracurricular activity, esp. in athletics.
- to the letter, to the last particular;
precisely: His orders were carried out to the letter.
- to mark or write with letters;
- to earn a letter in an interscholastic or intercollegiate activity, esp. a sport: He lettered in track at Harvard.
Howdy , this post is about Chief Medical Officer Job Application Letter (delightful Chief Medical Officer Job Description #3). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 605 x 420. This image's file size is only 47 KB. If You ought to save It to Your computer, you might Click here. You could too download more images by clicking the following picture or read more at this article: Chief Medical Officer Job Description.
Because of the big event of the bedroom's importance, you want to share the patterns that are very best bedroom. We must choose the design and color that could create us attain satisfaction and luxury. Tranquility wills encourage in a busy morning. You will discover by having a bedroom with Chief Medical Officer Job Application Letter (delightful Chief Medical Officer Job Description #3) color that is superior can be quite a luxury alone.
This colour is indeed combinations properly with the color palate and components used in this bedroom We hope bedroom style with shade possibilities above can help you assess your own house on a colour palette that is most relaxed for-you. The rooms are well designed first of choosing the color that was right. Choosing a color scheme that you allow you to experience many comfy and like may be the matter that is most important that you ought to contemplate. Do not neglect to ensure that whichever color blend you choose should match every aspect in your bedroom.
Chief Medical Officer Job Application Letter (delightful Chief Medical Officer Job Description #3) may be awesome hues for your bedroom when used together with the proper accent hues like shades of gold, lightblue green. Shining accessories peaceful and could make your area more beautiful. It is using orange shade was spot-on, not too vibrant but comforting and is the very best colour for the room.