11 pictures of Chief Medical Information Officer Self Appraisal; 3. Job Performance Evaluation . (awesome Chief Medical Officer Job Description Gallery #10)
Chiefchief (chēf ),USA pronunciation n.
- the head or leader of an organized body of people;
the person highest in authority: the chief of police.
- the head or ruler of a tribe or clan: an Indian chief.
- (cap.) [U.S. Army.]a title of some advisers to the Chief of Staff, who do not, in most instances, command the troop units of their arms or services: Chief of Engineers; Chief Signal Officer.
- boss or leader: We'll have to talk to the chief about this.
- the upper area of an escutcheon.
- an ordinary occupying this area.
- in chief:
- in the chief position;
highest in rank (used in combination): editor in chief; commander in chief.
- [Heraldry.]in the upper part of an escutcheon.
- highest in rank or authority: the chief priest; the chief administrator.
- most important;
principal: his chief merit; the chief difficulty.
Medicalmed•i•cal (med′i kəl),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to the science or practice of medicine: medical history; medical treatment.
therapeutic: medical properties.
- pertaining to or requiring treatment by other than surgical means.
- pertaining to or giving evidence of the state of one's health: a medical discharge from the army; a medical examination.
- something done or received in regard to the state of one's health, as a medical examination.
Informationin•for•ma•tion (in′fər mā′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- knowledge communicated or received concerning a particular fact or circumstance;
news: information concerning a crime.
- knowledge gained through study, communication, research, instruction, etc.;
factual data: His wealth of general information is amazing.
- the act or fact of informing.
- an office, station, service, or employee whose function is to provide information to the public: The ticket seller said to ask information for a timetable.
- See Directory Assistance.
- an official criminal charge presented, usually by the prosecuting officers of the state, without the interposition of a grand jury.
- a criminal charge, made by a public official under oath before a magistrate, of an offense punishable summarily.
- the document containing the depositions of witnesses against one accused of a crime.
- (in information theory) an indication of the number of possible choices of messages, expressible as the value of some monotonic function of the number of choices, usually the logarithm to the base 2.
- important or useful facts obtained as output from a computer by means of processing input data with a program: Using the input data, we have come up with some significant new information.
- data at any stage of processing (input, output, storage, transmission, etc.).
Officerof•fi•cer (ô′fə sər, of′ə-),USA pronunciation n.
- a person who holds a position of rank or authority in the army, navy, air force, or any similar organization, esp. one who holds a commission.
- a member of a police department or a constable.
- a person licensed to take full or partial responsibility for the operation of a merchant ship or other large civilian ship; a master or mate.
- a person appointed or elected to some position of responsibility or authority in the government, a corporation, a society, etc.
- (in some honorary orders) a member of any rank except the lowest.
- [Obs.]an agent.
- to furnish with officers.
- to command or direct as an officer does.
- to direct, conduct, or manage.
Selfself (self ),USA pronunciation n., pl. selves, adj., pron., pl. selves, v.
- a person or thing referred to with respect to complete individuality: one's own self.
- a person's nature, character, etc.: his better self.
- personal interest.
- the ego;
that which knows, remembers, desires, suffers, etc., as contrasted with that known, remembered, etc.
- the uniting principle, as a soul, underlying all subjective experience.
- being the same throughout, as a color;
- being of one piece with or the same material as the rest: drapes with a self lining.
- the natural constituents of the body, which are normally not subject to attack by components of the immune system (contrasted with nonself ).
- myself, himself, herself, etc.: to make a check payable to self.
- to self-pollinate.
Jobjob1 ( job),USA pronunciation n., v., jobbed, job•bing, adj.
- a piece of work, esp. a specific task done as part of the routine of one's occupation or for an agreed price: She gave him the job of mowing the lawn.
- a post of employment;
full-time or part-time position: She was seeking a job as an editor.
- anything a person is expected or obliged to do;
responsibility: It is your job to be on time.
- an affair, matter, occurrence, or state of affairs: to make the best of a bad job.
- the material, project, assignment, etc., being worked upon: The housing project was a long and costly job.
- the process or requirements, details, etc., of working: It was a tedious job.
- the execution or performance of a task: She did a good job.
- [Slang.]a theft or similar criminal action: The police caught the gang that pulled that bank job.
- a public or official act or decision carried through for the sake of improper private gain.
- an example of a specific or distinctive type: That little six-cylinder job was the best car I ever owned.
- a unit of work for a computer, generally comprising an application program or group of related programs and the data, linkages, and instructions to the operating system needed for running the programs.
- do a job on, [Slang.]
- to destroy, defeat, damage, or confound thoroughly: The thugs did a job on him--he'll be in the hospital for a month.
- to deceive, persuade, or charm glibly;
- on the job, alert;
observant: The cops were on the job and caught them red-handed.
- to work at jobs or odd pieces of work;
work by the piece.
- to do business as a jobber.
- to turn public business, planning, etc., improperly to private gain.
- to assign or give (work, a contract for work, etc.) in separate portions, as among different contractors or workers (often fol. by out): He jobbed out the contract to a number of small outfits.
- to buy in large quantities, as from wholesalers or manufacturers, and sell to dealers in smaller quantities: He jobs shoes in Ohio and Indiana.
- to get rid of or dispose of: His party jobbed him when he sought a second term in office.
- to swindle or trick (someone): They jobbed him out of his property.
- to carry on (public or official business) for improper private gain.
- of or for a particular job or transaction.
- bought, sold, or handled together: He's too big a customer to buy in less than job quantities.
Hi peoples, this blog post is about Chief Medical Information Officer Self Appraisal; 3. Job Performance Evaluation . (awesome Chief Medical Officer Job Description Gallery #10). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 632 x 818. It's file size is only 53 KB. If You ought to save It to Your laptop, you should Click here. You also too download more pictures by clicking the following picture or see more at this post: Chief Medical Officer Job Description.
make sure to prepare forward how and just why you'll utilize a specific kind of Chief Medical Information Officer Self Appraisal; 3. Job Performance Evaluation . (awesome Chief Medical Officer Job Description Gallery #10) and choose. Can it be designed to light the whole space up? Is a nook that is dark to be highlighted by it? Could it be used merely as being a reading lamp or atmosphere? This moves in conjunction with the preceding tip because sometimes the sack can be an area for exercising, reading, watching Television and also operating.
Make sure you add a desk or lamps nearby the room to help read, when you have a workspace within your bedroom and review late during the night. And, needless to say, in case you have a good closet, make sure to contemplate that house in determining just how much lighting you will need in your bedroom.
Lighting is really a huge part of your Chief Medical Officer Job Description, so you do not wish to play with all you've set up just by selecting the wrong lighting. Really think of the design you need to realize, and take it. Themes throughout your lighting in the event that you choose design that is medieval, then pick a lamp that is medieval.