- motivation research.
- Moral Re-Armament.
Mr. (mis′tər),USA pronunciation pl. Messrs.
- mister: a title of respect prefixed to a man's name or position: Mr. Lawson; Mr. President.
- a title prefixed to a mock surname that is used to represent possession of a particular attribute, identity, etc., esp. in an idealized or excessive way: Mr. Democrat; Mr. Perfect; Mr. Macho.
Cleanclean (klēn),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., -er, -est, v.
- free from dirt;
unstained: She bathed and put on a clean dress.
- free from foreign or extraneous matter: clean sand.
- free from pollution;
pure: clean air; clean water.
- habitually free of dirt: Cats are considered clean animals.
- characterized by a fresh, wholesome quality: the clean smell of pine.
- free from all writing or marking: a clean sheet of paper.
- having few or no corrections;
easily readable: The publisher demanded clean proofs from the printer.
- free from roughness or irregularity: He made a clean cut with a razor.
- not ornate;
forceful and simple;
streamlined: a clean literary style; the clean lines of a ship.
unqualified: a clean break with tradition.
- morally pure;
honorable: to lead a clean life.
- showing good sportsmanship;
fair: a clean fighter.
- inoffensive in language or content;
- (of a document, record, etc.) bearing no marks of discreditable or unlawful conduct;
listing no offenses: a clean driver's license.
- innocent of any crime.
- not having a criminal record.
- carrying or containing no evidence of unlawful activity or intent, as controlled substances, unlicensed weapons, or contraband: The agents searched the car for drugs, but it was clean.
- not using narcotics.
- (of a nuclear weapon) producing little or no radioactive fallout.
- not radioactive.
- (of a document or financial instrument) free from qualifications or restrictions: a clean bill of lading.
- free from defects or flaws: a clean diamond.
- free from encumbrances or obstructions.
- neatly or evenly made or proportioned;
trim: a clean profile.
- made without any unanticipated difficulty or interference: The bank robbers made a clean getaway.
- [Chiefly Biblical.]having no physical or moral blemish or carrying no taboo so as to make impure according to the laws, esp. the dietary or ceremonial laws: a clean animal; clean persons.
- dexterously performed;
adroit: a clean serve in tennis.
- (of a jump over an obstacle) made without touching the obstacle.
- having no direct associations, business interests, etc., that could prejudice one's official acts or decisions: The new governor is clean because he's sold his construction business and doesn't owe political favors to anyone.
- without money or funds.
- (of wine) having a taste that is unusually refreshing and smooth.
- (of an anchorage, harbor, etc.) free of obstructions or hazards (opposed to foul).
- (of the legs of a horse) free from injury or blemish, as capped hocks, splints, or scars.
- [Foreign Exchange.](of currency floats) not influenced by exchange-rate manipulation (opposed to dirty).
- in a clean manner;
cleanly: Nobody wants to box with him because he doesn't fight clean.
- so as to be clean: This shirt will never wash clean.
quite: The sharp carving knife sliced clean through the roast. In a year, he had gone clean through his inheritance.
- clean full, [Naut.]
- (of a sail or sails) filled with wind;
- (of a sailing vessel) with all sails full of wind;
- come clean, [Slang.]to tell the truth, esp. to admit one's guilt.
- to make clean: Clean those dirty shoes.
- to remove or consume the contents of;
clear: She sat down to dinner ravenous and within five minutes had cleaned her plate.
- to dry-clean.
- to remove the entrails and other inedible parts from (poultry, fish, etc.);
- to take away or win all or almost all the money or possessions of (often fol. by out): The cards were marked and I got cleaned.
- to remove the seams from (a casting) by filing or grinding.
- [Philately.]to delete intentionally the cancellation from (a postage or revenue stamp).
- to perform or undergo a process of cleaning: This kind of fabric cleans easily. Detergents clean better than most soaps.
- to get rid of dirt, soil, etc. (often fol. by up): to spend the morning cleaning.
- clean house, to wipe out corruption, inefficiency, etc., as in an organization: It's time for the city government to clean house.
- clean out:
- to empty in order to straighten or clean.
- to use up;
exhaust: He had cleaned out his savings.
- to drive out by force.
- to empty or rid (a place) of occupants, contents, etc.: Eager customers cleaned out the store on the first day of the sale. The thief cleaned out the safe.
- [Slang.]to cause to lose all or almost all one's money or possessions.
- clean up:
- to wash or tidy up.
- to rid of undesirable persons or features: They cleaned up the local bars.
- to put an end to;
finish: to clean up yesterday's chores.
- to make a large profit: They cleaned up in the stock market.
- clean up one's act. See act (def. 10).
Magicmag•ic (maj′ik),USA pronunciation n.
- the art of producing illusions as entertainment by the use of sleight of hand, deceptive devices, etc.;
conjuring: to pull a rabbit out of a hat by magic.
- the art of producing a desired effect or result through the use of incantation or various other techniques that presumably assure human control of supernatural agencies or the forces of nature. Cf. contagious magic, imitative magic, sympathetic magic.
- the use of this art: Magic, it was believed, could drive illness from the body.
- the effects produced: the magic of recovery.
- power or influence exerted through this art: a wizard of great magic.
- any extraordinary or mystical influence, charm, power, etc.: the magic in a great name; the magic of music; the magic of spring.
- (cap.) the U.S. code name for information from decrypting machine-enciphered Japanese wireless messages before and during World War II.
- employed in magic: magic spells; magic dances; magic rites.
- mysteriously enchanting;
magical: magic beauty.
- of, pertaining to, or due to magic.
- producing the effects of magic;
magical: a magic touch.
Bathroombath•room (bath′ro̅o̅m′, -rŏŏm′, bäth′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a room equipped for taking a bath or shower.
- toilet (def. 2).
- go to or use the bathroom, to use the toilet;
urinate or defecate.
Hello guys, this attachment is about Mr Clean Magic Erasers Bathroom ( Mr Clean Magic Eraser For Bathtub #5). This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 901 x 599. This blog post's file size is just 39 KB. If You want to download This blog post to Your laptop, you should Click here. You may too see more photos by clicking the picture below or see more at this article: Mr Clean Magic Eraser For Bathtub.
A steel platter can be utilized as opposed to stone or wood. Put in a different surface as well as a joyful pretty menu to the surfaces and cabinets contrast with stone or timber countertop. The tiles are an excellent choice as it isn't only gorgeous and vibrant, but also fairly sensible for developing a backsplash.
You'll be able to choose an innovative that is Mr Clean Magic Eraser For Bathtub with material discs or tiles to include decorative features for the kitchen wall. When it comes to some of the important things in the kitchen and the kitchen, whether you are considering likewise area of the wall counter, and refrigerator?
Sure is most needed while cooking in the home? However, you ought to begin to look part of your kitchen wall. If you take up the wall only repaint or to clean to clean the spots are difficult to wash, then there is the correct solution for you personally.
Glazed tiles pretty quickly washed after cleansing to avoid water spots which could blunt the color of the tiles, though it must be removed thoroughly using a clean dried material. A matter of kind, typically extended Mr Clean Magic Eraser For Bathtub made from the desk to the drawer where the stove as well as the torpedo is located. So reel that is generally outside but can vertical well.