Ground Mats Construction #8 Composite Matting - Temporary Roads - Construction| Midwest Access Solutions
Ground Mats Construction #8 Composite Matting - Temporary Roads - Construction| Midwest Access Solutions Photos Gallery
Groundground1 (ground),USA pronunciation n.
- the solid surface of the earth;
firm or dry land: to fall to the ground.
- earth or soil: stony ground.
- land having an indicated character: rising ground.
- Often, grounds. a tract of land appropriated to a special use: picnic grounds; a hunting ground.
- Often, grounds. the foundation or basis on which a belief or action rests;
reason or cause: grounds for dismissal.
- subject for discussion;
topic: Sex education is forbidden ground in some school curricula.
- rational or factual support for one's position or attitude, as in a debate or argument: on firm ground; on shaky ground.
- the main surface or background in painting, decorative work, lace, etc.
- a coating of some substance serving as a surface for paint, ink, or other media in art: Lead white is a traditional ground for oil paintings.
- See ground color (def. 2).
- (in perception) the background in a visual field, contrasted with the figure.
- Also called etching ground. an acid-resistant substance, composed of wax, gum, and resin in varying proportions, applied to the entire surface of an etching plate and through which the design is drawn with an etching needle.
- grounds, dregs or sediment: coffee grounds.
- grounds, the gardens, lawn, etc., surrounding and belonging to a building.
- [Elect.]a conducting connection between an electric circuit or equipment and the earth or some other conducting body.
- See ground bass.
- [Naut.]the bottom of a body of water.
- the earth's solid or liquid surface;
land or water.
- a strip of wood to which woodwork can be attached, set flush with the plaster finish of a room.
- a strip of wood or length of corner bead used at an opening as a stop for plasterwork.
- break ground:
- to plow.
- to begin excavation for a construction project.
- to begin upon or take preparatory measures for any undertaking.
- cover ground:
- to pass or travel over a certain area.
- to make a certain amount of progress in dealing with a piece of work, subject, treatise, or the like: He talked for two hours without covering much ground.
- cut the ground from under, to render (an argument, position, person, etc.) ineffective or invalid;
refute: It didn't require much effort to cut the ground from under that case.
- from the ground up:
- gradually from the most elementary level to the highest level: She learned the business from the ground up.
thoroughly: The professor knew his subject from the ground up.
- gain ground:
- to make progress;
- to gain approval or acceptance: The case for air-pollution control is gaining ground throughout the country.
- give ground, to yield to force or forceful argument;
retreat: The disarmament talks reached an impasse when neither side would give ground on inspection proposals.
- hold or stand one's ground, to maintain one's position;
be steadfast: The referee stood his ground, though his decision was hotly contested by the crowd.
- into the ground, beyond a reasonable or necessary point: You've stated your case, and you needn't run it into the ground.
- lose ground:
- to retreat or be forced back.
- to lose one's advantage;
suffer a reverse.
- to wane in popularity or acceptance;
begin to fail: Our candidate is losing ground in industrial areas.
- off the ground, [Informal.]into action or well under way: The play never got off the ground.
- on one's own ground, in an area or situation that one knows well.
- on the ground, at the place of interest or importance;
actively engaged: Minutes after the bank robbery reporters were on the ground to get the story.
- shift ground, to change position in an argument or situation.
- suit down to the ground, to be perfectly satisfactory;
please greatly: This climate suits me down to the ground.
- take the ground, [Naut.]to become grounded at low water.
- to ground:
- into a den, burrow, shelter, or the like: a fox gone to ground.
- into concealment or hiding: Rather than take the witness stand, she went to ground in another country.
- situated on or at, or adjacent to, the surface of the earth: a ground attack.
- pertaining to the ground.
- operating on land: ground forces.
- to lay or set on the ground.
- to place on a foundation;
settle or establish;
- to instruct in elements or first principles: to ground students in science.
- to furnish with a ground or background, as on decorative work.
- to cover (wallpaper) with colors or other materials before printing.
- [Elect.]to establish a ground for (a circuit, device, etc.).
- [Naut.]to cause (a vessel) to run aground.
- [Aeron.]to restrict (an aircraft or the like) to the ground because of bad weather, the unsatisfactory condition of the aircraft, etc.
- to forbid (a pilot) to fly because of bad health, failure to comply with safety regulations, or the like.
- to put out of action or make unable to participate: The quarterback was grounded by a knee injury.
- to restrict the activities, esp. the social activities, of: I can't go to the party—my parents have grounded me until my grades improve.
- to come to or strike the ground.
- to hit a ground ball.
- to ground out.
- ground out, [Baseball.]to be put out at first base after hitting a ground ball to the infield.
ground′ward, ground′wards, adv., adj.
MatsMATS (mats),USA pronunciation n.
- Military Air Transport Service.
Constructioncon•struc•tion (kən struk′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or art of constructing.
- the way in which a thing is constructed: a building of solid construction.
- something that is constructed;
- the occupation or industry of building: He works in construction.
- the arrangement of two or more forms in a grammatical unit. Constructions involving bound forms are often called morphological, as the bound forms fif- and -teen. Those involving only free forms are often called syntactic, as the good man, in the house. Cf. bound form, free form.
- a word or phrase consisting of two or more forms arranged in a particular way.
- a group of words or morphemes for which there is a rule in some part of the grammar.
- explanation or interpretation, as of a law, a text, or an action.
Compositecom•pos•ite (kəm poz′it),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -it•ed, -it•ing.
- made up of disparate or separate parts or elements;
compound: a composite drawing; a composite philosophy.
- [Bot.]belonging to the Compositae. Cf. composite family.
- (cap.) noting or pertaining to one of the five classical orders, popular esp. since the beginning of the Renaissance but invented by the ancient Romans, in which the Roman Ionic and Corinthian orders are combined, so that four diagonally set Ionic volutes, variously ornamented, rest upon a bell of Corinthian acanthus leaves. Cf. Corinthian (def. 2), Doric (def. 3), Ionic (def. 1), Tuscan (def. 2). See illus. under order.
- (of a rocket or missile) having more than one stage.
- (of a solid propellant) composed of a mixture of fuel and oxidizer.
- noting a vessel having frames of one material and shells and decking of another, esp. one having iron or steel frames with shells and decks planked.
- of or pertaining to a composite function or a composite number.
- something composite;
- [Bot.]a composite plant.
- a picture, photograph, or the like, that combines several separate pictures.
- to make a composite of.
Mattingmat•ting1 (mat′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- a coarse fabric of rushes, grass, straw, hemp, or the like, used for floor covering, wrapping material, etc.
- material for mats.
- mats collectively.
- the making of mats.
MidwestMid•west (mid′west′),USA pronunciation n.
- See Middle West.
Also, Mid•west′ern. See Middle Western. Mid′west′ern•er, n.
Accessac•cess (ak′ses),USA pronunciation n.
- the ability, right, or permission to approach, enter, speak with, or use;
admittance: They have access to the files.
- the state or quality of being approachable: The house was difficult of access.
- a way or means of approach: The only access to the house was a rough dirt road.
- [Theol.]approach to God through Jesus Christ.
- an attack or onset, as of a disease.
- a sudden and strong emotional outburst.
- See public-access television.
- to make contact with or gain access to;
be able to reach, approach, enter, etc.: Bank customers can access their checking accounts instantly through the new electronic system.
- to locate (data) for transfer from one part of a computer system to another, generally between an external storage device and main storage.
- [Television.](of programming, time, etc.) available to the public: Six channels now offer access services.
Solutionsso•lu•tion (sə lo̅o̅′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of solving a problem, question, etc.: The situation is approaching solution.
- the state of being solved: a problem capable of solution.
- a particular instance or method of solving;
an explanation or answer: The solution is as good as any other.
- the process of determining the answer to a problem.
- the answer itself.
- the process by which a gas, liquid, or solid is dispersed homogeneously in a gas, liquid, or solid without chemical change.
- such a substance, as dissolved sugar or salt in solution.
- a homogeneous, molecular mixture of two or more substances.
- [Pharm.]Also called liquor. a liquid, usually water, in which a medication is dissolved.
- the termination of a disease.
- a breach or break in anything, esp. one in parts of the body normally continuous, as from fracture or laceration: solution of continuity.
Howdy , this image is about Ground Mats Construction #8 Composite Matting - Temporary Roads - Construction| Midwest Access Solutions. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 680 x 510. It's file size is just 87 KB. If You want to download It to Your PC, you could Click here. You could too see more attachments by clicking the following image or read more at this article: Ground Mats Construction.
Ground Mats Construction to the porch of the house can make your household tattoo that is minimalist so the style of the terrace must be great, appears stylish and luxurious. This luxury seems more gorgeous to check from your external and will even provide the impression to be on the front porch comfortable minimalism.
One of the parts that produce an appropriate residence noticed from the eye, felt excellent and magnificent property is Ground Mats Construction #8 Composite Matting - Temporary Roads - Construction| Midwest Access Solutions. With the selection and right sleeping of ceramic flooring, the suites were boring may be developed into a place that appears magnificent and ample.
Ground Mats Construction become the most critical factor in floor on your home's decision. If the shade of the ground you choose also black when you have a tiny home minimalist this could produce your property interior search satisfied claustrophobic and unpleasant.
your household won't feel comfy sitting at home to be able to produce your family members' poor aftereffects along with if we feel unpleasant within the residence, then you definitely be like to play outside the property. You can observe the variation when you can find two colors using the measurement of the region of the space while in the bedroom precisely the same color of the ground however they will vary.
By selecting the most appropriate flooring with regards to shades and motifs, every one of which can be recognized. Shades are organic and brilliant coloring era, typically the most popular decision today, because these hues can provide lavish environment and an appropriate atmosphere trendy of elegance.
A common impression is, tranquil, and comfy once we vary because space. Therefore the hardwood floors' color can you pick should certainly because a mistake of ceramic shades will ascertain the beauty of the residence you give consideration , nor be underestimated.