Mercymer•cy (mûr′sē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -cies for 4, 5.
Also, at one's mercy.
- compassionate or kindly forbearance shown toward an offender, an enemy, or other person in one's power;
compassion, pity, or benevolence: Have mercy on the poor sinner.
- the disposition to be compassionate or forbearing: an adversary wholly without mercy.
- the discretionary power of a judge to pardon someone or to mitigate punishment, esp. to send to prison rather than invoke the death penalty.
- an act of kindness, compassion, or favor: She has performed countless small mercies for her friends and neighbors.
- something that gives evidence of divine favor;
blessing: It was just a mercy we had our seat belts on when it happened.
- at the mercy of, entirely in the power of;
subject to: They were at the mercy of their captors.
Collegecol•lege (kol′ij),USA pronunciation n.
- an institution of higher learning, esp. one providing a general or liberal arts education rather than technical or professional training. Cf. university.
- a constituent unit of a university, furnishing courses of instruction in the liberal arts and sciences, usually leading to a bachelor's degree.
- an institution for vocational, technical, or professional instruction, as in medicine, pharmacy, agriculture, or music, often a part of a university.
- an endowed, self-governing association of scholars incorporated within a university, as at the universities of Oxford and Cambridge in England.
- a similar corporation outside a university.
- the building or buildings occupied by an institution of higher education.
- the administrators, faculty, and students of a college.
- (in Britain and Canada) a private secondary school.
- an organized association of persons having certain powers and rights, and performing certain duties or engaged in a particular pursuit: The electoral college formally selects the president.
- a company;
- Also called collegium. a body of clergy living together on a foundation for religious service or similar activity.
- a prison.
Hello , this image is about Mercy College Wins EAB Technology Pioneer Award. \ ( Mercy Help Desk #7). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 1357 x 522. This photo's file size is only 86 KB. Wether You desired to save It to Your laptop, you may Click here. You also also see more pictures by clicking the picture below or see more at this article: Mercy Help Desk.
Mercy College Wins EAB Technology Pioneer Award. \ ( Mercy Help Desk #7) is among the most widely used elements and therefore are often used for the ground and also the Marble can be a volcanic rock created by warmth and strain and so are available in various shades like dim hues, light dull and pink as well as other colors, Currently because of the strength and durability, stone marble ceramic form generally useful for home floors, surfaces and flooring products as well as building a family room.
Needless to say you know a lot of these types of granite and possesses become a brand new pattern in the world of property and of course you are baffled in picking a style, in setting up a home, you should look at the suitable coloring for the surfaces of one's home. Though it is not rare to also provide a natural shade such as white coloring to paint the surfaces of your home, coloring dreary house often chosen whilst the platform shade is predominant.