Officeof•fice (ô′fis, of′is),USA pronunciation n.
- a room, set of rooms, or building where the business of a commercial or industrial organization or of a professional person is conducted: the main office of an insurance company; a doctor's office.
- a room assigned to a specific person or a group of persons in a commercial or industrial organization: Her office is next to mine.
- a business or professional organization: He went to work in an architect's office.
- the staff or designated part of a staff at a commercial or industrial organization: The whole office was at his wedding.
- a position of duty, trust, or authority, esp. in the government, a corporation, a society, or the like: She was elected twice to the office of president.
- employment or position as an official: to seek office.
- the duty, function, or part of a particular person or agency: to act in the office of adviser.
- (cap.) an operating agency or division of certain departments of the U.S. Government: Office of Community Services.
- (cap.) [Brit.]a major administrative unit or department of the national government: the Foreign Office.
- hint, signal, or warning;
- Often, offices. something, whether good or bad, done or said for or to another: He obtained a position through the offices of a friend.
- the prescribed order or form for a service of the church or for devotional use.
- the services so prescribed.
- Also called divine office. the prayers, readings from Scripture, and psalms that must be recited every day by all who are in major orders.
- a ceremony or rite, esp. for the dead.
- a service or task to be performed;
chore: little domestic offices.
- offices, [Chiefly Brit.]
- the parts of a house, as the kitchen, pantry, or laundry, devoted mainly to household work.
- the stables, barns, cowhouses, etc., of a farm.
- [Older Slang.]privy.
Maxmax (maks),USA pronunciation [Slang.]
- to the max, to the greatest or furthest degree;
totally: That book is disgusting to the max.
- max out:
- to reach a point at which no more improvement, profit, or benefit can occur;
level off: In her last job she maxed out at $25,000 a year.
- to reach the limit of one's capacity, endurance, etc.: The sales department has maxed out and needs more personnel to call on new clients.
AnnAnn (an),USA pronunciation n.
- a female given name, form of Anna.
Arborar•bor1 (är′bər),USA pronunciation n.
Also,[esp. Brit.,] arbour.
- a leafy, shady recess formed by tree branches, shrubs, etc.
- a latticework bower intertwined with climbing vines and flowers.
- [Obs.]a grass plot* lawn;
Hi folks, this image is about Office Max Ann Arbor #1 RE/MAX Platinum. This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1128 x 501. This blog post's file size is only 48 KB. If You desired to download This photo to Your PC, you could Click here. You also too download more attachments by clicking the image below or read more at this article: Office Max Ann Arbor.
For designing the Office Max Ann Arbor #1 RE/MAX Platinum, the very first tips are to produce little gardens. This little garden suggests a green location that will be around the front of the home like a little region with various kinds of crops which can be wonderful and able to summarize a beautiful green location. In case you have been impressed in the location park you can certainly additionally produce a city park with no less beautiful watch to the area park.
Some beautiful plants it is possible to select like trees are small, colorful flowers, and grasses that can meet the terrain location in the park facing your home. The concept that both the Office Max Ann Arbor #1 RE/MAX Platinum is really a park that is not always green. This implies a home yard style or layout that could employ different tips, which makes a little swimming, that is not just a large amount of wear green plants, but only to maximize the function of water.
Along with the small share you can even make sebuaha small fountain or even a little fountain that is used with organic ideas, like the use of lumber as being a water flushed or by the utilization of stones, where the water is going to be found more plainly as well.