Yellowyel•low (yel′ō),USA pronunciation n., adj., -er, -est, v.
- a color like that of egg yolk, ripe lemons, etc.;
the primary color between green and orange in the visible spectrum, an effect of light with a wavelength between 570 and 590 nm.
- the yolk of an egg.
- a yellow pigment or dye.
- See yellow light.
- [Slang.]See yellow jacket (def. 2).
- of the color yellow.
- [Often Offensive.]
- designating or pertaining to an Oriental person or Oriental peoples.
- designating or pertaining to a person of mixed racial origin, esp. of black and white heritage, whose skin is yellowish or yellowish brown.
- having a sallow or yellowish complexion.
- (of journalism, a newspaper, etc.)
- sensational, esp. morbidly or offensively so: That yellow rag carried all the gory details.
- dishonest in editorial comment and the presentation of news, esp. in sacrificing truth for sensationalism: Objective reporting isn't always a match for yellow journalism.
- to make or become yellow: Yellow the sheets with dye. The white stationery had yellowed with age.
Seedsseed (sēd),USA pronunciation n., pl. seeds, (esp. collectively) seed, v., adj.
- the fertilized, matured ovule of a flowering plant, containing an embryo or rudimentary plant.
- any propagative part of a plant, including tubers, bulbs, etc., esp. as preserved for growing a new crop.
- such parts collectively.
- any similar small part or fruit.
- the germ or propagative source of anything: the seeds of discord.
- birth: not of mortal seed.
- the ovum or ova of certain animals, as the lobster and the silkworm moth.
- See seed oyster.
- a small air bubble in a glass piece, caused by defective firing.
- a small crystal added to a solution to promote crystallization.
- [Tennis.]a player who has been seeded in a tournament.
- go or run to seed:
- (of the flower of a plant) to pass to the stage of yielding seed.
- to lose vigor, power, or prosperity;
deteriorate: He has gone to seed in the last few years.
- in seed:
- (of certain plants) in the state of bearing ripened seeds.
- (of a field, a lawn, etc.) sown with seed.
- to sow (a field, lawn, etc.) with seed.
- to sow or scatter (seed).
- to sow or scatter (clouds) with crystals or particles of silver iodide, solid carbon dioxide, etc., to induce precipitation.
- to place, introduce, etc., esp. in the hope of increase or profit: to seed a lake with trout.
- to sprinkle on (a surface, substance, etc.) in the manner of seed: to seed an icy bridge with chemicals.
- to remove the seeds from (fruit).
- to arrange (the drawings for positions in a tournament) so that ranking players or teams will not meet in the early rounds of play.
- to distribute (ranking players or teams) in this manner.
- to develop or stimulate (a business, project, etc.), esp. by providing operating capital.
- to sow seed.
- to produce or shed seed.
- of or producing seed;
used for seed: a seed potato.
- being or providing capital for the initial stages of a new business or other enterprise: The research project began with seed donations from the investors.
Andand (and; unstressed ənd, ən, or, esp. after a homorganic consonant, n),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect grammatically coordinate words, phrases, or clauses) along or together with;
as well as;
in addition to;
moreover: pens and pencils.
- added to;
plus: 2 and 2 are 4.
- then: He read for an hour and went to bed.
- also, at the same time: to sleep and dream.
- then again;
repeatedly: He coughed and coughed.
- (used to imply different qualities in things having the same name): There are bargains and bargains, so watch out.
- (used to introduce a sentence, implying continuation) also;
then: And then it happened.
- [Informal.]to (used between two finite verbs): Try and do it. Call and see if she's home yet.
- (used to introduce a consequence or conditional result): He felt sick and decided to lie down for a while. Say one more word about it and I'll scream.
on the contrary: He tried to run five miles and couldn't. They said they were about to leave and then stayed for two more hours.
- (used to connect alternatives): He felt that he was being forced to choose between his career and his family.
- (used to introduce a comment on the preceding clause): They don't like each other--and with good reason.
- [Archaic.]if: and you please.Cf. an2.
- and so forth, and the like;
et cetera: We discussed traveling, sightseeing, and so forth.
- and so on, and more things or others of a similar kind;
and the like: It was a summer filled with parties, picnics, and so on.
- an added condition, stipulation, detail, or particular: He accepted the job, no ands or buts about it.
- conjunction (def. 5b).
Hi there, this post is about Yellow Seeds And Puree (wonderful Little Black Seeds In Stool #5). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 750 x 578. This post's file size is only 75 KB. If You decided to download This picture to Your PC, you can Click here. You might too download more images by clicking the photo below or see more at this article: Little Black Seeds In Stool.
How do you choose the Yellow Seeds And Puree (wonderful Little Black Seeds In Stool #5) that is best? Once we understand, the part of the stand can assist the capabilities of a home kitchen. The living of the table isn't only helpful as a direct effect about the design of the kitchen produced, but also a mix of cooking. In weighing the pros and disadvantages due to the substantial kitchen countertop material at the moment, pick the best claim your foresight.
Ultimately, the kitchen table may be stated good quality if it has a stable structure, lovely durable, mark resistant, easy-to clean, temperature resistant. But naturally none of the products that support most of the characteristics that are above. Consequently, you should conform to the circumstances while in the kitchen, where the aspects that ought to be featured.