Goodgood (gŏŏd),USA pronunciation adj., bet•ter, best, n., interj., adv.
- morally excellent;
pious: a good man.
- satisfactory in quality, quantity, or degree: a good teacher; good health.
- of high quality;
fit: It is good that you are here. His credentials are good.
- well-behaved: a good child.
- kind, beneficent, or friendly: to do a good deed.
- honorable or worthy;
in good standing: a good name.
- educated and refined: She has a good background.
- financially sound or safe: His credit is good.
not counterfeit: a good quarter.
- sound or valid: good judgment; good reasons.
responsible: good advice.
beneficial: Fresh fruit is good for you.
- in excellent condition;
healthy: good teeth.
- not spoiled or tainted;
palatable: The meat was still good after three months in the freezer.
propitious: good news.
amiable: in good spirits.
- free of distress or pain;
comfortable: to feel good after surgery.
pleasant: Have a good time.
handsome: She has a good figure.
- (of the complexion) smooth;
free from blemish.
- close or intimate;
warm: She's a good friend of mine.
- sufficient or ample: a good supply.
satisfactory for the purpose: a good day for fishing.
- competent or skillful;
clever: a good manager; good at arithmetic.
- skillfully or expertly done: a really good job; a good play.
- conforming to rules of grammar, usage, etc.;
correct: good English.
- socially proper: good manners.
- remaining available to one: Don't throw good money after bad.
- comparatively new or of relatively fine quality: Don't play in the mud in your good clothes.
- best or most dressy: He wore his good suit to the office today.
- full: a good day's journey away.
- fairly large or great: a good amount.
- free from precipitation or cloudiness: good weather.
- (of a patient's condition) having stable and normal vital signs, being conscious and comfortable, and having excellent appetite, mobility, etc.
rich: good soil.
- loyal: a good Democrat.
- (of a return or service in tennis, squash, handball, etc.) landing within the limits of a court or section of a court.
- [Horse Racing.](of the surface of a track) drying after a rain so as to be still slightly sticky: This horse runs best on a good track.
- (of meat, esp. beef ) noting or pertaining to the specific grade below "choice,'' containing more lean muscle and less edible fat than "prime'' or "choice.''
- favorably regarded (used as an epithet for a ship, town, etc.): the good shipSyrena.
- as good as. See as 1 (def. 18).
- good for:
- certain to repay (money owed) because of integrity, financial stability, etc.
- the equivalent in value of: Two thousand stamps are good for one coffeepot.
- able to survive or continue functioning for (the length of time or the distance indicated): These tires are good for another 10,000 miles.
- valid or in effect for (the length of time indicated): a license good for one year.
- (used as an expression of approval): Good for you!
- good full, (of a sail or sails) well filled, esp. when sailing close to the wind;
- make good:
- to make recompense for;
- to implement an agreement;
- to be successful.
- to substantiate;
- to carry out;
execute: The convicts made good their getaway.
- no good, without value or merit;
contemptible: The check was no good.
- profit or advantage;
benefit: What good will that do? We shall work for the common good.
- excellence or merit;
kindness: to do good.
- moral righteousness;
virtue: to be a power for good.
- (esp. in the grading of U.S. beef ) an official grade below that of "choice.''
- possessions, esp. movable effects or personal property.
- articles of trade;
merchandise: canned goods.
- what has been promised or is expected: to deliver the goods.
- the genuine article.
- evidence of guilt, as stolen articles: to catch someone with the goods.
- cloth or textile material: top-quality linen goods.
- [Chiefly Brit.]merchandise sent by land, rather than by water or air.
- come to no good, to end in failure or as a failure: Her jealous relatives said that she would come to no good.
- for good, finally and permanently;
forever: to leave the country for good.Also, for good and all.
- the good:
- the ideal of goodness or morality.
- good things or persons collectively.
- to the good:
- generally advantageous: That's all to the good, but what do I get out of it?
- richer in profit or gain: When he withdrew from the partnership, he was several thousand dollars to the good.
- (used as an expression of approval or satisfaction): Good! Now we can all go home.
- good and, very;
exceedingly: This soup is good and hot.
Batmanbat•man (bat′mən),USA pronunciation n., pl. -men. (in the British army)
- a soldier assigned to an officer as a servant.
Signalsig•nal (sig′nl),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., -naled, -nal•ing or (esp. Brit.) -nalled, -nal•ling.
- anything that serves to indicate, warn, direct, command, or the like, as a light, a gesture, an act, etc.: a traffic signal; a signal to leave.
- anything agreed upon or understood as the occasion for concerted action.
- an act, event, or the like that causes or incites some action: The unjust execution was the signal for revolt.
- a token;
- an electrical quantity or effect, as current, voltage, or electromagnetic waves, that can be varied in such a way as to convey information.
- [Cards.]a play that reveals to one's partner a wish that he or she continue or discontinue the suit led.
- serving as a signal;
used in signaling: a signal flag.
outstanding: a signal exploit.
- to make a signal to.
- to communicate or make known by a signal.
- to make communication by a signal or signals.
esp. Brit.sig′nal•ler, n.
Lightlight1 (līt),USA pronunciation n., adj., -er, -est, v., light•ed or lit, light•ing.
- something that makes things visible or affords illumination: All colors depend on light.
- Also called luminous energy, radiant energy. electromagnetic radiation to which the organs of sight react, ranging in wavelength from about 400 to 700 nm and propagated at a speed of 186,282 mi./sec (299,972 km/sec), considered variously as a wave, corpuscular, or quantum phenomenon.
- a similar form of radiant energy that does not affect the retina, as ultraviolet or infrared rays.
- the sensation produced by stimulation of the organs of sight.
- an illuminating agent or source, as the sun, a lamp, or a beacon.
- the radiance or illumination from a particular source: the light of a candle.
- the illumination from the sun;
daylight: We awoke at the first light.
- daybreak or dawn: when light appeared in the east.
- daytime: Summer has more hours of light.
- a particular light or illumination in which an object seen takes on a certain appearance: viewing the portrait in dim light.
- a device for or means of igniting, as a spark, flame, or match: Could you give me a light?
- a traffic light: Don't cross till the light changes.
- the aspect in which a thing appears or is regarded: Try to look at the situation in a more cheerful light.
- the state of being visible, exposed to view, or revealed to public notice or knowledge;
limelight: Stardom has placed her in the light.
- a person who is an outstanding leader, celebrity, or example;
luminary: He became one of the leading lights of Restoration drama.
- the effect of light falling on an object or scene as represented in a picture.
- one of the brightest parts of a picture.
- a gleam or sparkle, as in the eyes.
- a measure or supply of light;
illumination: The wall cuts off our light.
- spiritual illumination or awareness;
- Also called day. one compartment of a window or window sash.
- a window, esp. a small one.
- mental insight;
- lights, the information, ideas, or mental capacities possessed: to act according to one's lights.
- a lighthouse.
- [Archaic.]the eyesight.
- bring to light, to discover or reveal: The excavations brought to light the remnants of an ancient civilization.
- come to light, to be discovered or revealed: Some previously undiscovered letters have lately come to light.
- hide one's light under a bushel, to conceal or suppress one's talents or successes.
- in a good (or bad ) light, under favorable (or unfavorable) circumstances: She worshiped him, but then she'd only seen him in a good light.
- in (the) light of, taking into account;
considering: It was necessary to review the decision in the light of recent developments.
- light at the end of the tunnel, a prospect of success, relief, or redemption: We haven't solved the problem yet, but we're beginning to see light at the end of the tunnel.
- see the light:
- to come into existence or being.
- to be made public.
- to begin to accept or understand a point of view one formerly opposed: Her father was opposed to her attending an out-of-town college, but he finally saw the light.
- shed or throw light on, to clarify;
clear up: His deathbed confession threw light on a mystery of long standing.
- having light or illumination;
well-lighted: the lightest room in the entire house.
- pale, whitish, or not deep or dark in color: a light blue.
- (of coffee or tea) containing enough milk or cream to produce a light color.
- to set burning, as a candle, lamp, fire, match, or cigarette;
- to turn or switch on (an electric light): One flick of the master switch lights all the lamps in the room.
- to give light to;
furnish with light or illumination: The room is lighted by two large chandeliers.
- to make (an area or object) bright with or as if with light (often fol. by up): Hundreds of candles lighted up the ballroom.
- to cause (the face, surroundings, etc.) to brighten, esp. with joy, animation, or the like (often fol. by up): A smile lit up her face. Her presence lighted up the room.
- to guide or conduct with a light: a candle to light you to bed.
- to take fire or become kindled: The damp wood refused to light.
- to ignite a cigar, cigarette, or pipe for purposes of smoking (usually fol. by up): He took out a pipe and lighted up before speaking.
- to become illuminated when switched on: This table lamp won't light.
- to become bright, as with light or color (often fol. by up): The sky lights up at sunset.
- to brighten with animation or joy, as the face or eyes (often fol. by up).
Holyho•ly (hō′lē),USA pronunciation adj., -li•er, -li•est, n., pl. -lies.
- specially recognized as or declared sacred by religious use or authority;
consecrated: holy ground.
- dedicated or devoted to the service of God, the church, or religion: a holy man.
devout: a holy life.
- having a spiritually pure quality: a holy love.
- entitled to worship or veneration as or as if sacred: a holy relic.
- religious: holy rites.
- inspiring fear, awe, or grave distress: The director, when angry, is a holy terror.
- a place of worship;
Fatfat (fat),USA pronunciation adj., fat•ter, fat•test, n., v., fat•ted, fat•ting.
- having too much flabby tissue;
obese: a fat person.
well-fed: a good, fat chicken.
- consisting of or containing fat;
oily: fat gravy; fat meat.
- profitable, as an office: a fat job on the city commission.
- affording good opportunities, esp. for gain: a fat business contract.
rich: He grew fat on dishonest profits.
- big, broad, or extended;
thick: a fat sheaf of bills.
abundant: a fat supply of food.
- plentifully supplied: a fat larder; a fat feast.
stupid: fat clumsiness of manner.
- abounding in a particular element: Fat pine is rich in resin.
- (of paint) having more oil than pigment. Cf. lean2 (def. 6).
- (of coal) highly bituminous;
rich in volatile hydrocarbons.
- long1 (def. 25).
- fertile, as land: Everything grows in this fat soil.
- a fat chance, [Slang.]a very slight chance;
small probability: A fat chance he has of winning the title!
- a fat lot, little or not at all: A fat lot they care about anyone else's troubles!
- any of several white or yellowish greasy substances, forming the chief part of adipose tissue of animals and also occurring in plants, that when pure are colorless, odorless, and tasteless and are either solid or liquid esters of glycerol with fatty acids;
fats are insoluble in water or cold alcohol but soluble in ether, chloroform, or benzene: used in the manufacture of soap, paints, and other protective coatings and in cooking.
- animal tissue containing much of this substance;
flabbiness: to have rolls of fat around one's waist.
- the richest or best part of anything.
corpulence: In his later years, he inclined to fat.
- especially profitable or advantageous work.
- an overabundance or excess;
- action or lines in a dramatic part that permit an actor to display abilities.
- Also, phat. Also called lift. [Typesetting.]matter that can be composed easily and profitably, esp. from standing type, illustrations, or the like: fat work.Cf. lean2 (def. 11).
- chew the fat. See chew (def. 9).
- the fat is in the fire:
- an irrevocable action or chain of events has been started;
the die is cast: Now that they have been given an ultimatum, the fat is in the fire.
- the decision, whether good or bad, has been made.
- the crisis is imminent.
- the fat of the land, the best or richest of anything obtainable: to live on the fat of the land.
- to make or become fat.
Hello peoples, this photo is about Good Batman Signal Light #7 Holy Fat Retirement Account, Batman!. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 1151 x 677. This attachment's file size is only 35 KB. Wether You want to save This photo to Your laptop, you should Click here. You also too download more pictures by clicking the following picture or read more at here: Batman Signal Light.
The toilet is generally smaller, in comparison with other locations in the house. They also generally have numerous aspects, thus Good Batman Signal Light #7 Holy Fat Retirement Account, Batman! can be extremely challenging. The distinction between a good job plus a bad job that requires to be repainted depends primarily on the colour and quality of the colour picked for the job. The colors used affect the way the place is experienced.
Employing dim colors makes the room search smaller and deeper. Vibrant colors make it seem larger, and brighten up the space. Water inside the bathroom's amount is significantly higher-than in additional locations. This is actually the major reason why color is removed in effectively decorated bathrooms. It should enter deeply enough to bathe the decorated surface. This is determined by painting practices as well as the quality of color used.
Before utilizing the shower or tub, wait a couple of days for the fresh Batman Signal Light to be licensed totally. And also to decrease damage's danger, always make sure to use the ventilator, and abandon the doorway available when the toilet is not in-use.
Than to protect it later remember, it really is better to stop the reason for the issue. Some opportunities the pipe, tend to be more likely to trigger problems intime. They ought to quickly do caulking to avoid damage later. Baseboard is another region that has a tendency to fail color.
There are numerous paint accessible which contain mildew ides while Good Batman Signal Light #7 Holy Fat Retirement Account, Batman! which might be prone to mold and mold. Nevertheless, usually, colour created especially for the lavatory is ample. Make certain the region on wall or the limit that's generally covered by the gear must be tightly-closed so as to not remove.
Make certain the blobs and shedding paint don't eliminate appropriately. Sand all areas to offer a superb basis for implementing color. Prior to the last cover, join should really be reclaimed after priming.