Bicyclebi•cy•cle (bī′si kəl, -sik′əl, -sī′kəl),USA pronunciation n., v., -cled, -cling.
- a vehicle with two wheels in tandem, usually propelled by pedals connected to the rear wheel by a chain, and having handlebars for steering and a saddlelike seat.
- to ride a bicycle.
bi′cy•clist, bi′cy•cler, n.
- to ship or transport directly by bicycle or other means.
Hitchhitch1 (hich),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to fasten or tie, esp. temporarily, by means of a hook, rope, strap, etc.;
tether: Steve hitched the horse to one of the posts.
- to harness (an animal) to a vehicle (often fol. by up).
- to raise with jerks (usually fol. by up);
hike up: to hitch up one's trousers.
- to move or draw (something) with a jerk.
- to bind by marriage vows;
unite in marriage;
marry: They got hitched in '79.
- to catch, as on a projection;
snag: He hitched his jeans on a nail and tore them.
- to stick, as when caught.
- to fasten oneself or itself to something (often fol. by on).
- to move roughly or jerkily: The old buggy hitched along.
- to hobble or limp.
- hitch up, to harness an animal to a wagon, carriage, or the like.
- the act or fact of fastening, as to something, esp. temporarily.
- any of various knots or loops made to attach a rope to something in such a way as to be readily loosened. Cf. bend1 (def. 18).
- a period of military service: a three-year hitch in the Navy.
- an unexpected difficulty, obstacle, delay, etc.: a hitch in our plans for the picnic.
- a hitching movement;
jerk or pull.
- a hitching gait;
a hobble or limp.
- a fastening that joins a movable tool to the mechanism that pulls it.
- a fault having a throw less than the thickness of a coal seam being mined.
- a notch cut in a wall or the like to hold the end of a stull or other timber.
Cargocar•go (kär′gō),USA pronunciation n., pl. -goes, -gos.
- the lading or freight of a ship, airplane, etc.
Carriercar•ri•er (kar′ē ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that carries.
- an employee of the post office who carries mail.
- a person who delivers newspapers, magazines, etc., on a particular route.
- an individual or company, as a railroad or steamship line, engaged in transporting passengers or goods for profit.
- See common carrier.
- a company that acts or functions as an underwriter or insurer.
- a frame, usually of metal, attached to a vehicle for carrying skis, luggage, etc., as on top of an automobile or station wagon;
- See aircraft carrier.
- an individual harboring specific pathogenic organisms who, though often immune to the agent harbored, may transmit the disease to others.
- an individual possessing an unexpressed, recessive trait.
- the bearer of a defective gene.
- Also called car′rier wave′. the wave whose amplitude, frequency, or phase is to be varied or modulated to transmit a signal.
- [Mach.]a mechanism by which something is carried or moved.
- a catalytic agent that brings about a transfer of an element or group of atoms from one compound to another.
- Also called charge carrier. any of the mobile electrons or holes in a metal or semiconductor that enable it to conduct electrical charge.
- [Physical Chem.]a usually inactive substance that acts as a vehicle for an active substance.
- See carrier pigeon.
- [Painting.]base1 (def. 15b).
Rackrack1 (rak),USA pronunciation n.
- a framework of bars, wires, or pegs on which articles are arranged or deposited: a clothes rack; a luggage rack.
- a fixture containing several tiered shelves, often affixed to a wall: a book rack; a spice rack.
- a spreading framework set on a wagon for carrying hay, straw, or the like, in large loads.
- a wooden frame of triangular shape within which the balls are arranged before play.
- the balls so arranged: He took aim at the rack.
- a bar, with teeth on one of its sides, adapted to engage with the teeth of a pinion(rack and pinion) or the like, as for converting circular into rectilinear motion or vice versa.
- a bar having a series of notches engaging with a pawl or the like.
- a former instrument of torture consisting of a framework on which a victim was tied, often spread-eagled, by the wrists and ankles, to be slowly stretched by spreading the parts of the framework.
- a cause or state of intense suffering of body or mind.
- violent strain.
- a pair of antlers.
- [Slang.]a bed, cot, or bunk: I spent all afternoon in the rack.
- to torture;
torment: His body was racked with pain.
- to strain in mental effort: to rack one's brains.
- to strain by physical force or violence.
- to strain beyond what is normal or usual.
- to stretch the body of (a person) in torture by means of a rack.
- to seize (two ropes) together side by side.
- rack out, [Slang.]to go to bed;
go to sleep: I racked out all afternoon.
- rack up:
- [Pool.]to put (the balls) in a rack.
- [Informal.]to tally, accumulate, or amass as an achievement or score: The corporation racked up the greatest profits in its history.
Hello peoples, this picture is about 3 Bicycle Hitch Cargo Carrier Rack (awesome Cargo Carrier Bike Rack #8). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 570 x 570. This photo's file size is just 35 KB. If You decided to download It to Your computer, you may Click here. You could also see more images by clicking the following picture or see more at here: Cargo Carrier Bike Rack.
The Cargo Carrier Bike Rack is not segregated in the house ang garden design that was lovely. Beyond throwing place you understand enhance the backyard! Yard decor also includes decor a space in the park to get a variety of function's middle, of the bungalow yard. We see the types. Have a cottage inside the backyard wouldbe great.
Within the former backyard design of the couch special backyard is seen for motivation homemade. Increase even or the vacation cabin a property, typically takes place in the main topics the world. Keeping with the various elements of candor and character and freshness, a record villa must offer peace and solace. Most lodges firewood positioned in the hamlet nations.
Many things can be achieved there, using your family, having a break while savoring green areas and the day atmosphere, to merely relax with a walk round the resort we can do. The 3 Bicycle Hitch Cargo Carrier Rack (awesome Cargo Carrier Bike Rack #8) can be made out of packet or lumber. It could be built on a lawn or on top of the tree. In-general, the pad garden includes a size that is small.