Elementsel•e•ment (el′ə mənt),USA pronunciation n.
- a component or constituent of a whole or one of the parts into which a whole may be resolved by analysis: Bricks and mortar are elements of every masonry wall.
- one of a class of substances that cannot be separated into simpler substances by chemical means. See also chart under periodic table.
- a natural habitat, sphere of activity, environment, etc.: to be in one's element; Water is the element of fish.
- atmospheric agencies or forces;
weather: a ruddy complexion from exposure to the elements.
- the rudimentary principles of an art, science, etc.: the elements of grammar.
- the bread and wine of the Eucharistic service.
- any group of people singled out within a larger group by identifiable behavior patterns, common interests, ethnic similarities, etc.: He worried that the protest rally would attract the radical element.
- one of the substances, usually earth, water, air, and fire, formerly regarded as constituting the material universe.
- an infinitesimal part of a given quantity, similar in nature to it.
- an entity that satisfies all the conditions of belonging to a given set.
- [Geom.]one of the points, lines, planes, or other geometrical forms, of which a figure is composed.
- [Astron.]any of the data required to define the precise nature of an orbit and to determine the position of a planet in the orbit at any given time.
- an electric device with terminals for connection to other electrical devices.
- one of the electrodes in a vacuum tube.
- any of the four triplicity groupings of signs: fire, earth, air, or water.
- any of the lenses or other components constituting an optical system.
- any word, part of a word, or group of words that recurs in various contexts in a language with relatively constant meaning.
Cableca•ble (kā′bəl),USA pronunciation n., v., -bled, -bling.
- a heavy, strong rope.
- a very strong rope made of strands of metal wire, as used to support cable cars or suspension bridges.
- a cord of metal wire used to operate or pull a mechanism.
- a thick hawser made of rope, strands of metal wire, or chain.
- See cable's length.
- an insulated electrical conductor, often in strands, or a combination of electrical conductors insulated from one another.
- See cable television.
- one of a number of reedings set into the flutes of a column or pilaster.
- to send (a message) by cable.
- to send a cablegram to.
- to fasten with a cable.
- to furnish with a cable.
- to join (cities, parts of a country, etc.) by means of a cable television network: The state will be completely cabled in a few years.
- to send a message by cable.
- to cable-stitch.
Rugrug (rug),USA pronunciation n.
- a thick fabric for covering part of a floor, often woven of wool and often having an oblong shape with a border design. Cf. carpet.
- the treated skin of an animal, used as a floor covering: a bear rug.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a piece of thick, warm cloth, used as a coverlet, lap robe, etc.
- cut a rug, [Older Slang.]to dance, esp. to jitterbug.
Greygrey (grā),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, n., v.t., v.i.
Grey (grā),USA pronunciation n.
Zane (zān),USA pronunciation 1875–1939, U.S. novelist.
- Charles, 2nd Earl, 1764–1845, British statesman: prime minister 1830–34.
- Sir Edward (Viscount Fallodon), 1862–1933, British statesman.
- Sir George, 1812–98, British statesman and colonial administrator: prime minister of New Zealand 1877–79.
- Lady Jane (Lady Jane Dudley), 1537–54, descendant of Henry VII of England; executed under orders of Mary I to eliminate her as a rival for the throne.
Hi there, this blog post is about Elements Cable Rug EL65 Grey (beautiful Cheap Big Rugs Uk #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 630 x 613. This photo's file size is just 83 KB. If You desired to save This post to Your PC, you could Click here. You could also see more photos by clicking the following image or read more at here: Cheap Big Rugs Uk.
But gray is actually a simple colour that tends nevertheless simple to complement with shades that are additional more comparison. So that the chosen color Elements Cable Rug EL65 Grey (beautiful Cheap Big Rugs Uk #2) would work for folks who want to employ simple hues like white, but less. To obtain the mixture right colour color, in picking color combinations you need to contemplate these recommendations and factors. First, choose a color to paint the surfaces a bright color combinations of gray.
The vibrant shades are intended listed here is not striking bright colour, because Elements Cable Rug EL65 Grey (beautiful Cheap Big Rugs Uk #2) with stunning colors' color combination will actually create the feeling desperate. Select hues which might be vibrant but soft or smooth. For example, light blue, turf green, white, yet others. Although the combination with other hues which can be richer nor banned, however, the ideal mixture should be chosen by you.