Lacquer Media Cabinet
Lacquer Media Cabinet have 7 photos including Jonathan Adler Channing White Media Console, Lacquer Media Cabinet #2 Interesting White Lacquer Media Cabinet 56 For Your Best Design Interior With White Lacquer Media Cabinet, Mesmerizing White Lacquer Media Cabinet 93 About Remodel Interior Design Ideas With White Lacquer Media Cabinet, Chill White Media Console, Modloft Eldridge White Lacquer Media Cabinet MLMD211LAQ, West Elm, Lacquer Media Cabinet #7 Robb Media Cabinet. Following are the attachments:
The blog post of Lacquer Media Cabinet was uploaded on September 4, 2018 at 6:24 am. It is published at the Cabinet category. Lacquer Media Cabinet is labelled with Lacquer Media Cabinet, Lacquer, Media, Cabinet..
Lacquerlac•quer (lak′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a protective coating consisting of a resin, cellulose ester, or both, dissolved in a volatile solvent, sometimes with pigment added.
- any of various resinous varnishes, esp. a resinous varnish obtained from a Japanese tree, Rhus verniciflua, used to produce a highly polished, lustrous surface on wood or the like.
- Also called lac′quer ware′, lac′quer•ware′. ware, esp. of wood, coated with such a varnish, and often inlaid: They collected fine Oriental lacquers.
- [Slang.]any volatile solvent that produces euphoria when inhaled.
Also, lacker. lac′quer•er, n.
- to coat with lacquer.
- to cover, as with facile or fluent words or explanations cleverly worded, etc.;
obscure the faults of;
gloss (often fol. by over): The speech tended to lacquer over the terrible conditions.
Mediame•di•a1 (mē′dē ə),USA pronunciation n.
- a pl. of medium.
- (usually used with a pl. v.) the means of communication, as radio and television, newspapers, and magazines, that reach or influence people widely: The media are covering the speech tonight.
- pertaining to or concerned with such means: a job in media research.
Media, like data, is the plural form of a word borrowed directly from Latin. The singular, medium, early developed the meaning "an intervening agency, means, or instrument'' and was first applied to newspapers two centuries ago. In the 1920s media began to appear as a singular collective noun, sometimes with the plural medias. This singular use is now common in the fields of mass communication and advertising, but it is not frequently found outside them: The media is(or are) not antibusiness.
me•di•a2 (mē′dē ə),USA pronunciation n., pl. -di•ae
(-dē ē′).USA pronunciation
- Gk. Gram. a voiced plosive, as β, δ, γ.
- the middle layer of an artery or lymphatic vessel.
- [Entomol.]a longitudinal vein in the middle portion of the wing of an insect.
Cabinetcab•i•net (kab′ə nit),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of furniture with shelves, drawers, etc., for holding or displaying items: a curio cabinet; a file cabinet.
- a wall cupboard used for storage, as of kitchen utensils or toilet articles: a kitchen cabinet; a medicine cabinet.
- a piece of furniture containing a radio or television set, usually standing on the floor and often having a record player or a place for phonograph records.
- (often cap.) a council advising a president, sovereign, etc., esp. the group of ministers or executives responsible for the government of a nation.
- (often cap.) (in the U.S.) an advisory body to the president, consisting of the heads of the 13 executive departments of the federal government.
- a small case with compartments for valuables or other small objects.
- a small chamber or booth for special use, esp. a shower stall.
- a private room.
- a room set aside for the exhibition of small works of art or objets d'art.
- Also called cabinet wine. a dry white wine produced in Germany from fully matured grapes without the addition of extra sugar.
- [New Eng.](chiefly Rhode Island and Southern Massachusetts). a milk shake made with ice cream.
- [Archaic.]a small room.
- [Obs.]a small cabin.
- pertaining to a political cabinet: a cabinet meeting.
- pertaining to a private room.
- of suitable value, beauty, or size for a private room, small display case, etc.: a cabinet edition of Milton.
- of, pertaining to, or used by a cabinetmaker or in cabinetmaking.
- [Drafting.]designating a method of projection(cab′inet projec′tion) in which a three-dimensional object is represented by a drawing(cab′inet draw′ing) having all vertical and horizontal lines drawn to exact scale, with oblique lines reduced to about half scale so as to offset the appearance of distortion. Cf. axonometric, isometric (def. 5), oblique (def. 13). See illus. under isometric.
This table is sold with metallic or natural coloring such as dull, bright or dark. Chairs are employed not too much and also straightforward with 3 seats' number. This desk is useful for eating alone and communicating since the measurement isn't too big. Products used ie material.
The Lacquer Media Cabinet suited to natural form of kitchen room. This natural table includes a square shape that's fuller than lumber or MDF (Medium-Density Fiberboard) so that you can create a more natural impression. This desk mixes natural shades like brown.
Tabletops also bigger so that it can be used to put fruits, kitchen products including spoons, discs, etc. Seats used to be lean using a square or circular legs are little and slim so as to avoid the effect of tightness within the kitchen.