This image about Iranian Interest Section Washington have 7 pictures , they are Amazing Iranian Interest Section Washington #1 July 2, 2010: Washington DC - Activists Protest Outside Of The Islamic Republic Of, Waiting For A Visa., July 2, 2010: Washington DC - Activists Protest Outside Of The Islamic Republic Of, Iranian Interest Section Washington #4 Protestors Shout Slogans And Hold Signs Against Iranian Elections Outside The Special Interest Section Of The, Congressmen Pay A Visit To The Iranian Interest Section | The Weekly Standard, July 2, 2010: Washington DC - Activists Protest Outside Of The Islamic Republic Of, July 2, 2010: Washington DC - Activists Protest Outside Of The Islamic Republic Of. Following are the images:
Iranian Interest Section Washington was published on July 9, 2018 at 8:06 am. It is uploaded on the Sectional category. Iranian Interest Section Washington is tagged with Iranian Interest Section Washington, Iranian, Interest, Section, Washington..
IranianI•ra•ni•an (i rā′nē ən, i rä′-, ī rā′-),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to Iran, its inhabitants, or their language.
- of or pertaining to the Iranian languages.
Also, I•ra•ni (i ran′ē, i rä′nē, ī rā′-)USA pronunciation (for defs. 1, 4).
- a subbranch of the Indo-European family of languages, including esp. Persian, Pashto, Avestan, and Kurdish.
- an inhabitant of Iran; Persian.
Interestin•ter•est (in′tər ist, -trist),USA pronunciation n.
- the feeling of a person whose attention, concern, or curiosity is particularly engaged by something: She has a great interest in the poetry of Donne.
- something that concerns, involves, draws the attention of, or arouses the curiosity of a person: His interests are philosophy and chess.
- power of exciting such concern, involvement, etc.;
quality of being interesting: political issues of great interest.
importance: a matter of primary interest.
- a business, cause, or the like in which a person has a share, concern, responsibility, etc.
- a share, right, or title in the ownership of property, in a commercial or financial undertaking, or the like: He bought half an interest in the store.
- a participation in or concern for a cause, advantage, responsibility, etc.
- a number or group of persons, or a party, financially interested in the same business, industry, or enterprise: the banking interest.
- interests, the group of persons or organizations having extensive financial or business power.
- the state of being affected by something in respect to advantage or detriment: We need an arbiter who is without interest in the outcome.
advantage: to have one's own interest in mind.
- regard for one's own advantage or profit;
self-interest: The partnership dissolved because of their conflicting interests.
- influence from personal importance or capability;
power of influencing the action of others.
- a sum paid or charged for the use of money or for borrowing money.
- such a sum expressed as a percentage of money borrowed to be paid over a given period, usually one year.
- something added or thrown in above an exact equivalent: Jones paid him back with a left hook and added a right uppercut for interest.
- in the interest(s) of, to the advantage or advancement of;
in behalf of: in the interests of good government.
- to engage or excite the attention or curiosity of: Mystery stories interested him greatly.
- to concern (a person, nation, etc.) in something;
involve: The fight for peace interests all nations.
- to cause to take a personal concern or share;
induce to participate: to interest a person in an enterprise.
- to cause to be concerned;
Sectionsec•tion (sek′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- a part that is cut off or separated.
- a distinct part or subdivision of anything, as an object, country, community, class, or the like: the poor section of town; the left section of a drawer.
- a distinct part or subdivision of a writing, as of a newspaper, legal code, chapter, etc.: the financial section of a daily paper; section 2 of the bylaws.
- one of a number of parts that can be fitted together to make a whole: sections of a fishing rod.
- (in most of the U.S. west of Ohio) one of the 36 numbered subdivisions, each one square mile (2.59 sq. km or 640 acres), of a township.
- an act or instance of cutting;
separation by cutting.
- the making of an incision.
- an incision.
- a thin slice of a tissue, mineral, or the like, as for microscopic examination.
- a representation of an object as it would appear if cut by a plane, showing its internal structure.
- a small unit consisting of two or more squads.
- Also called staff section. any of the subdivisions of a staff.
- a small tactical division in naval and air units.
- a division of a sleeping car containing both an upper and a lower berth.
- a length of trackage, roadbed, signal equipment, etc., maintained by one crew.
- any of two or more trains, buses, or the like, running on the same route and schedule at the same time, one right behind the other, and considered as one unit, as when a second is necessary to accommodate more passengers than the first can carry: On holidays the New York to Boston train runs in three sections.
- a segment of a naturally segmented fruit, as of an orange or grapefruit.
- a division of an orchestra or band containing all the instruments of one class: a rhythm section.
- [Bookbinding.]signature (def. 8).
- Also called section mark. a mark used to indicate a subdivision of a book, chapter, or the like, or as a mark of reference to a footnote.
- [Theat.]one of a series of circuits for controlling certain lights, as footlights.
- shape (def. 12).
- to cut or divide into sections.
- to cut through so as to present a section.
- to make an incision.
WashingtonWash•ing•ton (wosh′ing tən, wô′shing-),USA pronunciation n.
Book•er T(al•ia•ferro) (bŏŏk′ər tol′ə vər),USA pronunciation 1856–1915, U.S. reformer, educator, author, and lecturer.
- George, 1732–99, U.S. general and political leader: 1st president of the U.S. 1789–97.
- Martha (Martha Dandridge), 1732–1802, wife of George.
- Also called Washington, D.C. the capital of the United States, on the Potomac between Maryland and Virginia: coextensive with the District of Columbia. 637,651. Abbr.: Wash. See map under District of Columbia.
- Also called Washington State. a state in the NW United States, on the Pacific coast. 3,553,231;
68,192 sq. mi. (176,615 sq. km). Cap.: Olympia. Abbr.: WA (for use with zip code), Wash.
- a city in SW Pennsylvania. 18,363.
- a city in SW Indiana. 11,325.
- a town in central Illinois. 10,364.
- Mount, a mountain in N New Hampshire, in the White Mountains: highest peak in the NE United States. 6293 ft. (1918 m).
- Lake, a lake in W Washington, near Seattle. 20 mi. (32 km) long.
- a male given name.
Iranian Interest Section Washington is truly an essential thing on your residence, but before referring to that I would like to tell some tips about bogemian room to you. Bohemian into a type which can be mostly utilized by ladies. This design is employed through tassels as braid, embroidery, knitting, and an elegant consistency, such.
Theme encouraging suzani and bohemian type kantha illustration. If it is complicated to get periphery. Feminine motifs and designs might be applied through the bedcover, bedsheet, pillow, curtain, place, or rug.
Bohemian originated in mainland Europe. Consequently, when selecting a method and type towards the furniture while in the bedroom, make sure it is not crashed by you with societal motifs Philippines, especially Java. Javanese national dark, whilst the colorful boho that is soft.
Do not forget to include only a little contact of art while in the room, for example through the mind statue - design renaissance presented, or images. Simple enough, isn't it? You merely need ordering the Iranian Interest Section Washington and to incorporate minor mementos. Function as rooms bohemian design that is minimalist. You'll find different suggestions for decorating a bedroom?