Infant Foul Smelling Stool
Infant Foul Smelling Stool have 7 images including Meconium Causes Green Stool In Infants, Baby Changing Nappy, Your Infant's Diet Causes Green Stool In Infants, Nice Infant Foul Smelling Stool #4 Baby Poop Guide, Livestrong.com, I Hope You Found This Article On Infant Foul-smelling Or Greasy Stool To Be Helpful. If You Are Looking To Find A Baby Carrier, It Would Be Appreciated If ., Infant Foul Smelling Stool #7 Livestrong.com. Following are the images:
This post about Infant Foul Smelling Stool was published on December 23, 2017 at 6:28 pm. This blog post is posted in the Stool category. Infant Foul Smelling Stool is labelled with Infant Foul Smelling Stool, Infant, Foul, Smelling, Stool..
Infantin•fant (in′fənt),USA pronunciation n.
- a child during the earliest period of its life, esp. before he or she can walk;
- a person who is not of full age, esp. one who has not reached the age of 18 years;
- a beginner, as in experience or learning;
novice: The new candidate is a political infant.
- anything in the first stage of existence or progress.
- of or pertaining to infants or infancy: infant years.
- being in infancy: an infant king.
- being in the earliest stage: an infant industry.
- of or pertaining to the legal state of infancy;
Foulfoul (foul),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., n., v.
- grossly offensive to the senses;
noisome: a foul smell.
- containing or characterized by offensive or noisome matter: foul air; foul stagnant water.
- filthy or dirty, as places, receptacles, clothes, etc.
- muddy, as a road.
- clogged or obstructed with foreign matter: a foul gas jet.
- unfavorable or stormy: foul weather.
- contrary, violent, or unfavorable, as the wind.
- grossly offensive in a moral sense.
- abominable, wicked, or vile, as deeds, crime, slander, etc.
- scurrilous, profane, or obscene;
offensive: foul language.
- contrary to the rules or established usages, as of a sport or game;
unfair: a foul blow.
- [Baseball.]pertaining to a foul ball or a foul line.
- limited in freedom of movement by obstruction, entanglement, etc.: a foul anchor.
- abounding in errors or in marks of correction, as a printer's proof, manuscript, or the like.
- (of the underwater portion of a hull) encrusted and impeded with barnacles, seaweed, etc.
- (of a mooring place) involving inconveniences and dangers, as of colliding with vessels or other objects when swinging with the tide.
- (of the bottom of a body of water) affording a poor hold for an anchor (opposed to clean).
- [North Eng. and Scot.]not fair;
ugly or unattractive.
- in a foul manner;
- [Baseball.]into foul territory;
so as to be foul: It looked like a homer when he hit it, but it went foul.
- fall foul or afoul of:
- to collide with, as ships.
- to come into conflict with;
- to make an attack;
- run foul or afoul of, to come into collision or controversy with: to run foul of the press.
- something that is foul.
- a collision or entanglement: a foul between two racing sculls.
- a violation of the rules of a sport or game: The referee called it a foul.
- [Baseball.]See foul ball.
- to make foul;
- to clog or obstruct, as a chimney or the bore of a gun.
- to collide with.
- to cause to become entangled or caught, as a rope.
- to defile;
disgrace: His reputation had been fouled by unfounded accusations.
- [Naut.](of barnacles, seaweed, etc.) to cling to (a hull) so as to encumber.
- [Baseball.]to hit (a pitched ball) foul (often fol. by off or away): He fouled off two curves before being struck out on a fastball.
- to become foul.
- [Naut.]to come into collision, as two boats.
- to become entangled or clogged: The rope fouled.
- to make a foul play;
give a foul blow.
- Baseball. to hit a foul ball.
- foul one's nest. to dishonor one's own home, family, or the like.
- foul out:
- [Baseball.]to be put out by hitting a foul ball caught on the fly by a player on the opposing team.
- [Basketball.]to be expelled from a game for having committed more fouls than is allowed.
- foul up, to cause confusion or disorder;
Smellingsmell (smel),USA pronunciation v., smelled or smelt, smell•ing, n.
- to perceive the odor or scent of through the nose by means of the olfactory nerves;
inhale the odor of: I smell something burning.
- to test by the sense of smell: She smelled the meat to see if it was fresh.
- to perceive, detect, or discover by shrewdness or sagacity: The detective smelled foul play.
- to perceive something by its odor or scent.
- to search or investigate (fol. by around or about).
- to give off or have an odor or scent: Do the yellow roses smell?
- to give out an offensive odor;
- to have a particular odor (fol. by of ): My hands smell of fish.
- to have a trace or suggestion (fol. by of ).
- to be of inferior quality;
stink: The play is good, but the direction smells.
- to have the appearance or a suggestion of guilt or corruption: They may be honest, but the whole situation smells.
- smell a rat. See rat (def. 6).
- smell out, to look for or detect as if by smelling;
search out: to smell out enemy spies.
- smell up, to fill with an offensive odor;
stink up: The garbage smelled up the yard.
- the sense of smell;
faculty of smelling.
- the quality of a thing that is or may be smelled;
- a trace or suggestion.
- an act or instance of smelling.
- a pervading appearance, character, quality, or influence: the smell of money.
Stoolstool (sto̅o̅l),USA pronunciation n.
- a single seat on legs or a pedestal and without arms or a back.
- a short, low support on which to stand, step, kneel, or rest the feet while sitting.
- [Hort.]the stump, base, or root of a plant from which propagative organs are produced, as shoots for layering.
- the base of a plant that annually produces new stems or shoots.
- a cluster of shoots or stems springing up from such a base or from any root, or a single shoot or layer.
- a bird fastened to a pole or perch and used as a decoy.
- an artificial duck or other bird, usually made from wood, used as a decoy by hunters.
- a privy.
- the fecal matter evacuated at each movement of the bowels.
- the sill of a window. See diag. under double-hung.
- a bishop's seat considered as symbolic of his authority;
- the sacred chair of certain African chiefs, symbolic of their kingship.
- fall between two stools, to fail, through hesitation or indecision, to select either of two alternatives.
- to put forth shoots from the base or root, as a plant;
form a stool.
- to turn informer;
serve as a stool pigeon.
After taken by chaotic nights, sipping dairy caffeine with friends or family come together at home is just a great atmosphere as well as a circumstance, invest their free time. Times temperature, restore your power using a lot of thoughts of camaraderie and recover electricity to struggle the strain of the work.
A Infant Foul Smelling Stool can reflect of decorating the family room, the personal style. You would possibly choose unique modern coffee-table for your home, if you should be a person who includes a modern home design. Modern coffee table displaying individual style.
Contemporary coffee-table influences the design is elegant and magnificent to look at of your home. If you would like to place today's coffeetable while in the living-room, it's healthier to understand models and the different variations of contemporary coffee-table on the net.