Ann Arbor Post Office have 11 images , they are 20,000 March Of Dimes Fundraiser Letters Delivered To Ann Arbor Post Office, December 1961, U.S. Post Office, 3000 Green Road, Ann Arbor, Michigan, 48105, Ann Arbor Post Office #3 U.S. Post Office/Beal Block C.1887. Ann Arbor's ., Ann Arbor Post Office Gets New Sidewalk, 1940, Ann Arbor Post Office Gets New Sidewalk, 1940, Girl Scouts Decorate The Ann Arbor Post Office For Christmas, December 1962, Exceptional Ann Arbor Post Office #7 Northeast Branch Ann Arbor Post Office | Andypiper | Flickr, United States Post Office-1909, 1926, Customers Wait In Line At The Ann Arbor Post Office Counter, December 1962, Looking At The Ann Arbor Post Office-Liberty Street., File:Ann Arbor August 2013 30. Here are the photos:
This image of Ann Arbor Post Office was uploaded on February 18, 2018 at 1:52 am. This article is uploaded on the Office category. Ann Arbor Post Office is tagged with Ann Arbor Post Office, Ann, Arbor, Post, Office..
AnnAnn (an),USA pronunciation n.
- a female given name, form of Anna.
Arborar•bor1 (är′bər),USA pronunciation n.
Also,[esp. Brit.,] arbour.
- a leafy, shady recess formed by tree branches, shrubs, etc.
- a latticework bower intertwined with climbing vines and flowers.
- [Obs.]a grass plot* lawn;
Postpost1 (pōst),USA pronunciation n.
- a strong piece of timber, metal, or the like, set upright as a support, a point of attachment, a place for displaying notices, etc.
- one of the principal uprights of a piece of furniture, as one supporting a chair back or forming one corner of a chest of drawers. Cf. stump (def. 11).
- [Papermaking.]a stack of 144 sheets of handmolded paper, interleaved with felt.
- [Horse Racing.]a pole on a racetrack indicating the point where a race begins or ends: the starting post.
- the lane of a racetrack farthest from the infield;
the outside lane. Cf. pole 1 (def. 4).
- a message that is sent to a newsgroup.
- to affix (a notice, bulletin, etc.) to a post, wall, or the like.
- to bring to public notice by or as by a poster or bill: to post a reward.
- to denounce by a public notice or declaration: They were posted as spies.
- to publish the name of in a list: to post a student on the dean's list.
- to publish the name of (a ship) as missing or lost.
- to placard (a wall, fence, etc.) with notices, bulletins, etc.: The wall was posted with announcements.
- to put up signs on (land or other property) forbidding trespassing:: The estate has been posted by the owner.
- to send (a message) to a newsgroup.
- to send a message to a newsgroup.
Officeof•fice (ô′fis, of′is),USA pronunciation n.
- a room, set of rooms, or building where the business of a commercial or industrial organization or of a professional person is conducted: the main office of an insurance company; a doctor's office.
- a room assigned to a specific person or a group of persons in a commercial or industrial organization: Her office is next to mine.
- a business or professional organization: He went to work in an architect's office.
- the staff or designated part of a staff at a commercial or industrial organization: The whole office was at his wedding.
- a position of duty, trust, or authority, esp. in the government, a corporation, a society, or the like: She was elected twice to the office of president.
- employment or position as an official: to seek office.
- the duty, function, or part of a particular person or agency: to act in the office of adviser.
- (cap.) an operating agency or division of certain departments of the U.S. Government: Office of Community Services.
- (cap.) [Brit.]a major administrative unit or department of the national government: the Foreign Office.
- hint, signal, or warning;
- Often, offices. something, whether good or bad, done or said for or to another: He obtained a position through the offices of a friend.
- the prescribed order or form for a service of the church or for devotional use.
- the services so prescribed.
- Also called divine office. the prayers, readings from Scripture, and psalms that must be recited every day by all who are in major orders.
- a ceremony or rite, esp. for the dead.
- a service or task to be performed;
chore: little domestic offices.
- offices, [Chiefly Brit.]
- the parts of a house, as the kitchen, pantry, or laundry, devoted mainly to household work.
- the stables, barns, cowhouses, etc., of a farm.
- [Older Slang.]privy.
The house usually has a unique identity. Also with all cottages or the pad are observed in britain. Do not want to adjust the design of the building is too much, Ann Arbor Post Office types compete with conventional cottage.
Never questioned attractive, an effect! As a way to take care of the building's identity, the artist Alex St of Kitchen Structure adding a home style in addition to the major building. The result? Wonderful! Yes, Chelshire was located in by a pad, the united kingdom may be the building in-question.
The bungalow was integrated the 18th century and is today past renovation's stage. In place of looking to mimic the kind of the pad, Alex St made a decision to construct one more home layout that sustain the smoothness with this property and will decrease the entire lodge's structural change.