Fireplace Hearth Marble have 5 attachments it's including Caitlin Creer | Marble Fireplace, Superior Fireplace Hearth Marble #2 Fireplace: Carrera Marble Traditional-living-room, Retro Ranch Reno - Blogger, Charming Fireplace Hearth Marble #4 Fireplaces! Fireplaces! The Whole Notion Conjures Up Such Lovely Images: Of Families Cuddled, Tiling A Marble Herringbone Surround And Hearth. Here are the photos:
Fireplace Hearth Marble was posted at December 8, 2017 at 11:05 am. It is posted in the Fireplace category. Fireplace Hearth Marble is tagged with Fireplace Hearth Marble, Fireplace, Hearth, Marble..
Fireplacefire•place (fīər′plās′),USA pronunciation n.
- the part of a chimney that opens into a room and in which fuel is burned;
- any open structure, usually of masonry, for keeping a fire, as at a campsite.
Hearthhearth (härth),USA pronunciation n.
- the floor of a fireplace, usually of stone, brick, etc., often extending a short distance into a room.
fireside: the joys of family and hearth.
- the lower part of a blast furnace, cupola, etc., in which the molten metal collects and from which it is tapped out. See diag. under blast furnace.
- the part of an open hearth, reverberatory furnace, etc., upon which the charge is placed and melted down or refined.
- a brazier or chafing dish for burning charcoal.
Marblemar•ble (mär′bəl),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., -bled, -bling.
- metamorphosed limestone, consisting chiefly of recrystallized calcite or dolomite, capable of taking a high polish, occurring in a wide range of colors and variegations and used in sculpture and architecture.
- any variety of this stone: Carrara marble.
- an object made of or carved from this stone, esp. a sculpture: Renaissance marbles.
- a piece of this stone: the fallen marbles of Roman ruins.
- (not in technical use) any of various breccias or other stones that take a high polish and show a variegated pattern.
- a marbled appearance or pattern;
marbling: The woodwork had a greenish marble.
- anything resembling marble in hardness, coldness, smoothness, etc.: a brow of marble.
- something lacking in warmth or feeling.
- a little ball made of stone, baked clay, glass, porcelain, agate, or steel, esp. for use in games.
- marbles, (used with a sing. v.) a game for children in which a marble is propelled by the thumb to hit another marble so as to drive it out of a circle drawn or scratched on the ground.
- marbles, normal rational faculties;
common sense: to have all one's marbles; to lose one's marbles.
- consisting or made of marble.
- like marble, as in hardness, coldness, smoothness, etc.
- lacking in warmth, compassion, or sympathy: marble heart.
- of variegated or mottled color.
- to color or stain like variegated marble.
- to apply a decorative pattern to (paper, the edges of a book, etc.) by transferring oil pigments floating on water.
the scheme of simple shades dominates along with scheme of Fireplace Hearth Marble style fashion like white, brown, black, and grey. Employ these hues for internal aspects including walls, ceiling, floor, and arranging a location for a splash of brilliant shades of the space in accessories.
Use your creativity for a more innovative method patterns and designs to provide a beauty within the place. Fireplace Hearth Marble has opened chances for the product used to conduct interior design standout is. The effect that's felt in modern design that is interior is collections that are minimal and environment " material that is less ".
Floor with resources including porcelain tile, ceramics, wood , and marble efficiently inserted in the modern category. Provide to crash bedroom visually and also completing rather just like a carpet for one more effect of luxury. This secret is for separating involving the dining room and also the family-room which often seem close to one another many perfect.