Feather Down Sofa have 8 pictures including Amazing Feather Down Sofa #1 Nashville White Genuine Leather Chesterfield Sofa With Feather Down Seating, Taraval 3-Piece Sectional With Oak Base, Expand Furniture, Taraval 2-Seat Oak Wood Base Sofa, Feather Down Sofa Home Design Ideas #5 Sectional Sofa Design Wonderful Down Feather Sofas, Good Feather Down Sofa #6 Charlotte Feather Down Grey Linen Sectional Sofa & Storage Ottoman 551221, Best 30 Of Down Feather Sectional Sofa, Cisco Brothers Seda Denim White Cotton Coastal Style Feather Down Slip Cover Sofa - 84 | Kathy .. Below are the attachments:
Feather Down Sofa was published at June 28, 2018 at 5:23 pm. This image is published at the Sofa category. Feather Down Sofa is labelled with Feather Down Sofa, Feather, Down, Sofa..
Featherfeath•er (feᵺ′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- one of the horny structures forming the principal covering of birds, consisting typically of a hard, tubular portion attached to the body and tapering into a thinner, stemlike portion bearing a series of slender, barbed processes that interlock to form a flat structure on each side.
nature: two boys of the same feather.
- something like a feather, as a tuft or fringe of hair.
- something very light, small, or trivial: Your worry is a mere feather.
- [Archery.]one of the vanes at the tail of an arrow or dart.
- [Carpentry.]a spline for joining the grooved edges of two boards.
- [Masonry.]See under plug and feathers.
- a featherlike flaw, esp. in a precious stone.
- [Mach.]See feather key.
- a feather in one's cap, a praiseworthy accomplishment;
honor: Being chosen class president is a feather in her cap.
- birds of a feather. See bird (def. 12).
- in fine or high feather, in good form, humor, or health: feeling in fine feather.
- ruffle someone's feathers, to anger, upset, or annoy (another person).
- smooth one's ruffled or rumpled feathers, to regain one's composure;
become calm: After the argument, we each retired to our own rooms to smooth our ruffled feathers.
- to provide with feathers, as an arrow.
- to clothe or cover with or as with feathers.
- [Rowing.]to turn (an oar) after a stroke so that the blade becomes nearly horizontal, and hold it thus as it is moved back into position for the next stroke.
- to change the blade angle of (a propeller) so that the chords of the blades are approximately parallel to the line of flight.
- to turn off (an engine) while in flight.
- to grow feathers.
- to be or become feathery in appearance.
- to move like feathers.
- [Rowing.]to feather an oar.
- feather into, [South Midland U.S.]to attack (a person, task, or problem) vigorously.
- feather one's nest, to take advantage of the opportunities to enrich oneself: The mayor had used his term of office to feather his nest.
Downdown1 (doun),USA pronunciation adv.
- from higher to lower;
in descending direction or order;
toward, into, or in a lower position: to come down the ladder.
- on or to the ground, floor, or bottom: He fell down.
- to or in a sitting or lying position.
- to or in a position, area, or district considered lower, esp. from a geographical or cartographic standpoint, as to the south, a business district, etc.: We drove from San Francisco down to Los Angeles.
- to or at a lower value or rate.
- to a lesser pitch or volume: Turn down the radio.
- in or to a calmer, less active, or less prominent state: The wind died down.
- from an earlier to a later time: from the 17th century down to the present.
- from a greater to a lesser strength, amount, etc.: to water down liquor.
- in an attitude of earnest application: to get down to work.
- on paper or in a book: Write down the address.
- in cash at the time of purchase;
at once: We paid $50 down and $20 a month.
- to the point of defeat, submission, inactivity, etc.: They shouted down the opposition.
- in or into a fixed or supine position: They tied down the struggling animal.
- to the source or actual position: The dogs tracked down the bear.
- into a condition of ill health: He's come down with a cold.
- in or into a lower status or condition: kept down by lack of education.
- toward the lee side, so as to turn a vessel to windward: Put the helm down!
- on toast (as used in ordering a sandwich at a lunch counter or restaurant): Give me a tuna down.
- down with!
- away with! cease!: Down with tyranny!
- on or toward the ground or into a lower position: Down with your rifles!
- in a descending or more remote direction or place on, over, or along: They ran off down the street.
going or directed downward: the down escalator.
- being at a low position or on the ground, floor, or bottom.
- toward the south, a business district, etc.
- associated with or serving traffic, transportation, or the like, directed toward the south, a business district, etc.: the down platform.
dejected: You seem very down today.
- ailing, esp., sick and bedridden: He's been down with a bad cold.
- being the portion of the full price, as of an article bought on the installment plan, that is paid at the time of purchase or delivery: a payment of $200 down.
- [Football.](of the ball) not in play.
- behind an opponent or opponents in points, games, etc.: The team won the pennant despite having been down three games in the final week of play.
- losing or having lost the amount indicated, esp. at gambling: After an hour at poker, he was down $10.
- having placed one's bet: Are you down for the fourth race?
- finished, done, considered, or taken care of: five down and one to go.
- out of order: The computer has been down all day.
- down and out, down-and-out.
- down cold or pat, mastered or learned perfectly: Another hour of studying and I'll have the math lesson down cold.
- down in the mouth, discouraged;
- down on, [Informal.]hostile or averse to: Why are you so down on sports?
- a downward movement;
- a turn for the worse;
reverse: The business cycle experienced a sudden down.
- one of a series of four plays during which a team must advance the ball at least 10 yd. (9 m) to keep possession of it.
- the declaring of the ball as down or out of play, or the play immediately preceding this.
- an order of toast at a lunch counter or restaurant.
- downer (defs. 1a, b).
- to put, knock, or throw down;
subdue: He downed his opponent in the third round.
- to drink down, esp. quickly or in one gulp: to down a tankard of ale.
- to defeat in a game or contest: The Mets downed the Dodgers in today's game.
- to cause to fall from a height, esp. by shooting: Antiaircraft guns downed ten bombers.
- to go down;
- (used as a command to a dog to stop attacking, to stop jumping on someone, to get off a couch or chair, etc.): Down, Rover!
- (used as a command or warning to duck, take cover, or the like): Down! They're starting to shoot!
Sofaso•fa (sō′fə),USA pronunciation n.
- a long, upholstered couch with a back and two arms or raised ends.
The house often has its figure. Furthermore using cottages or the bungalow are observed in britain. Do not want to alter the building's framework is an excessive amount of, Feather Down Sofa styles compete with traditional cottage.
Never questioned a result, stunning! As a way to keep up with the figure of a building, the artist Alex St of Kitchen Architecture adding a kitchen design independent of the key building. The effect? Gorgeous! Yes, Chelshire was operating out of by a pad, the UK may be the building involved.
The pad was built in the 18th-century and is now past renovation's stage. As opposed to trying to imitate the cottage's design, Alex E decided to assemble yet another kitchen design that'll lessen the entire lodge's architectural change and protect the character of this property.