Cottages On South Coast
This blog post about Cottages On South Coast have 3 photos , they are Marvelous Cottages On South Coast #1 Cottages Of Currarong On The South Coast Of New South Wales In Australia, Good Cottages On South Coast #2 West Coast, South Africa. Beach Cottage. White Perfection In Design. | My Perfect Beach Cottage | Pinterest | South Africa Beach, Holiday Cottages. Below are the attachments:
This image about Cottages On South Coast was posted on May 18, 2018 at 1:44 pm. It is posted at the Cottage category. Cottages On South Coast is tagged with Cottages On South Coast, Cottages, On, South, Coast..
Cottagescot•tage (kot′ij),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house, usually of only one story.
- a small, modest house at a lake, mountain resort, etc., owned or rented as a vacation home.
- one of a group of small, separate houses, as for patients at a hospital, guests at a hotel, or students at a boarding school.
Onon (on, ôn),USA pronunciation prep.
- so as to be or remain supported by or suspended from: Put your package down on the table; Hang your coat on the hook.
- so as to be attached to or unified with: Hang the picture on the wall. Paste the label on the package.
- so as to be a covering or wrapping for: Put the blanket on the baby. Put aluminum foil on the lamb chops before freezing them.
- in connection, association, or cooperation with;
as a part or element of: to serve on a jury.
- so as to be a supporting part, base, backing, etc., of: a painting on canvas; mounted on cardboard; legs on a chair.
- (used to indicate place, location, situation, etc.): a scar on the face; the book on the table; a house on 19th Street.
- (used to indicate immediate proximity): a house on the lake; to border on absurdity.
- in the direction of: on the left; to sail on a southerly course.
- (used to indicate a means of conveyance or a means of supporting or supplying movement): on the wing; This car runs on electricity. Can you walk on your hands? I'll be there on the noon plane.
- by the agency or means of: drunk on wine; talking on the phone; I saw it on television.
- in addition to: millions on millions of stars.
- with respect or regard to (used to indicate the object of an action directed against or toward): Let's play a joke on him. Write a critical essay on Shakespeare.
- in a state or condition of;
in the process of: on strike; The house is on fire!
- subject to: a doctor on call.
- engaged in or involved with: He's on the second chapter now.
- (used to indicate a source or a person or thing that serves as a source or agent): a duty on imported goods; She depends on her friends for encouragement.
- (used to indicate a basis or ground): on my word of honor; The movie is based on the book.
- (used to indicate risk or liability): on pain of death.
- (used to indicate progress toward or completion of an objective): We completed the project on budget.
- assigned to or occupied with;
operating: Who's on the switchboard this afternoon?
- [Informal.]so as to disturb or affect adversely: My hair dryer broke on me.
- paid for by, esp. as a treat or gift: Dinner is on me.
- taking or using as a prescribed measure, cure, or the like: The doctor had her on a low-salt diet.
- regularly taking or addicted to: He was on drugs for two years.
carried by: I have no money on me.
- (used to indicate time or occasion): on Sunday; We demand cash on delivery.
- (used to indicate the object or end of motion): to march on the capital.
- (used to indicate the object or end of action, thought, desire, etc.): to gaze on a scene.
- (used to indicate subject, reference, or respect): views on public matters.
- (used to indicate an encounter): The pickpocket crept up on a victim.
- on the bow, [Naut.]bow3 (def. 7).
- in, into, or onto a position of being supported or attached: Sew the buttons on.
- in, into, or onto a position of covering or wrapping: Put your raincoat on.
- fast to a thing, as for support: Hold on!
- toward a place, point, activity, or object: to look on while others work.
- forward, onward, or along, as in any course or process: further on.
- with continuous activity: to work on.
- into or in active operation or performance: Turn the gas on.
- on and off, off (def. 22a).
- on and on, at great length, so as to become tiresome: They rambled on and on about their grandchildren.
- operating or in use: The television set was on. Is your brake on?
- taking place;
occurring: Don't you know there's a war on?
- performing or broadcasting: The radio announcer told us we were on.
- behaving in a theatrical, lively, or ingratiating way: Around close friends, one doesn't have to be on every minute.
- functioning or performing at one's best: When she's on, no other tennis player is half as good.
- scheduled or planned: Anything on after supper?
- [Baseball.]positioned on a base or bases: They had two men on when he hit the home run.
- [Cricket.]noting that side of the wicket, or of the field, on which the batsman stands.
- on to, aware of the true nature, motive, or meaning of: I'm on to your little game.
- [Cricket.]the on side.
Southsouth (n., adj., adv. south;v. south, souᵺ),USA pronunciation n.
- a cardinal point of the compass lying directly opposite north. Abbr.: S
- the direction in which this point lies.
- (usually cap.) a region or territory situated in this direction.
- the South, the general area south of Pennsylvania and the Ohio River and east of the Mississippi, consisting mainly of those states that formed the Confederacy.
- lying toward or situated in the south;
directed or proceeding toward the south.
- coming from the south, as a wind.
- to, toward, or in the south.
- [Informal.]into a state of serious decline, loss, or the like: Sales went south during the recession.
- to turn or move in a southerly direction.
- to cross the meridian.
Coastcoast (kōst),USA pronunciation n.
- the land next to the sea;
seashore: the rocky coast of Maine.
- the region adjoining it: They live on the coast, a few miles from the sea.
- a hill or slope down which one may slide on a sled.
- a slide or ride down a hill or slope, as on a sled.
- [Obs.]the boundary or border of a country.
- the Coast, [Informal.](in the U.S. and Canada) the region bordering on the Pacific Ocean;
the West Coast: I'm flying out to the Coast next week.
- the coast is clear, no danger or impediment exists;
no persons are in the path or vicinity: The boys waited until the coast was clear before climbing over the wall.
- to slide on a sled down a snowy or icy hillside or incline.
- to descend a hill or the like, as on a bicycle, without using pedals.
- to continue to move or advance after effort has ceased;
keep going on acquired momentum: We cut off the car engine and coasted for a while.
- to advance or proceed with little or no effort, esp. owing to one's actual or former assets, as wealth, position, or name, or those of another: The actor coasted to stardom on his father's name.
- to sail along, or call at the various ports of, a coast.
- [Obs.]to proceed in a roundabout way.
- to cause to move along under acquired momentum: to coast a rocket around the sun.
- to proceed along or near the coast of.
- [Obs.]to keep alongside of (a person moving).
- [Obs.]to go by the side or border of.
Your house typically has its character. Also with the cottage are located in britain. Don't desire to change the construction of the building is an excessive amount of, Cottages On South Coast designs take on classic bungalow.
Never asked lovely, an outcome! In order to maintain a building's character, Kitchen's artist Alex Saint Architecture incorporating a home style in addition to the major building. The effect? Lovely! Yes, a cottage situated in Chelshire, the UK will be the building involved.
The cottage was built in the 18th century and it is now after dark stage of redevelopment. In the place of attempting to replicate the style of the bungalow, Alex St decided to assemble yet another kitchen design that can decrease the whole lodge's architectural change and sustain the type of the property.