Cane Rack have 8 attachments it's including Ordinary Cane Rack #1 Fashionable Canes, Rattan, Lovely Cane Rack #3 Picture Of Deslor Bamboo Shoe Rack, Picture 1 Of 2 ., Wood Cane Rack, Picture Of Book Rack, Wood Cane Rack, Steampuunk Cane Rack PNG Stock By Roy3D .. Here are the photos:
This article of Cane Rack was published at March 25, 2022 at 6:26 am. This post is published under the Rack category. Cane Rack is tagged with Cane Rack, Cane, Rack..
Canecane (kān),USA pronunciation n., v., caned, can•ing.
- a stick or short staff used to assist one in walking;
- a long, hollow or pithy, jointed woody stem, as that of bamboo, rattan, sugar cane, and certain palms.
- a plant having such a stem.
- split rattan woven or interlaced for chair seats, wickerwork, etc.
- any of several tall bamboolike grasses, esp. of the genus Arundinaria, as A. gigantea(cane reed, large cane, giant cane, or southern cane) and A. tecta(small cane or switch cane), of the southern U.S.
- the stem of a raspberry or blackberry.
- See sugar cane.
- a rod used for flogging.
- a slender cylinder or rod, as of sealing wax or glass.
- to flog with a cane.
- to furnish or make with cane: to cane chairs.
Rackrack1 (rak),USA pronunciation n.
- a framework of bars, wires, or pegs on which articles are arranged or deposited: a clothes rack; a luggage rack.
- a fixture containing several tiered shelves, often affixed to a wall: a book rack; a spice rack.
- a spreading framework set on a wagon for carrying hay, straw, or the like, in large loads.
- a wooden frame of triangular shape within which the balls are arranged before play.
- the balls so arranged: He took aim at the rack.
- a bar, with teeth on one of its sides, adapted to engage with the teeth of a pinion(rack and pinion) or the like, as for converting circular into rectilinear motion or vice versa.
- a bar having a series of notches engaging with a pawl or the like.
- a former instrument of torture consisting of a framework on which a victim was tied, often spread-eagled, by the wrists and ankles, to be slowly stretched by spreading the parts of the framework.
- a cause or state of intense suffering of body or mind.
- violent strain.
- a pair of antlers.
- [Slang.]a bed, cot, or bunk: I spent all afternoon in the rack.
- to torture;
torment: His body was racked with pain.
- to strain in mental effort: to rack one's brains.
- to strain by physical force or violence.
- to strain beyond what is normal or usual.
- to stretch the body of (a person) in torture by means of a rack.
- to seize (two ropes) together side by side.
- rack out, [Slang.]to go to bed;
go to sleep: I racked out all afternoon.
- rack up:
- [Pool.]to put (the balls) in a rack.
- [Informal.]to tally, accumulate, or amass as an achievement or score: The corporation racked up the greatest profits in its history.
Cane Rack is among the most widely used substances and are often-used for that ground and also the Stone is also a volcanic rock created by warmth and stress and are obtainable in various shades like black hues, light dull and red and also other colors, Currently due to the toughness and durability, stone stone ceramic variety commonly employed for kitchen surfaces, surfaces and flooring materials as well as developing a family area.
Ofcourse you know lots of these types of marble and it has become a brand new tendency on the planet of residence and of course you're perplexed in picking a style, in setting-up a home, you should consider the proper shade for your walls of the home. Coloring dreary house frequently picked whilst the bottom color is dominant, although it is not unusual to even have a simple coloring including white shade to paint the surfaces of your home.